Selling Villager Requests! All 400 cards! Open until 4pm CST! No new cards yet :(

Hi can I buy Pietro please? Thanks.

Yes. I'll add him to the list. My list got somewhat messed up as I'm moving red's villagers out and into my other town (which I will do later) so it'll be just a little bit to get caught back up.

I just asked Whitney to move in

Going up a day and will ask pietro in and move Bruce out.

Yes. I'll add him to the list. My list got somewhat messed up as I'm moving red's villagers out and into my other town (which I will do later) so it'll be just a little bit to get caught back up.

I just asked Whitney to move in

Going up a day and will ask pietro in and move Bruce out.

Okay thank you.

I NEED FAUNA, GOLDIE, DAISY, LOLLY OR MELBA please!
Just one of those ^^
In this order of favs:
1: Fauna = most
2: Melba
3: Lolly (eh)
4: Goldie
5: Daisy (not so much, but idk)

Will move in maple and Whitney (again, lol).

After the first Whitney gets picked up, I need to run to the store but it's right up the road and I o my need one thing. Will resume as soon as I get back.

Adding you now and bout to open it up

Then going to the store. Be back shortly to resume. (Sorry guys. Kids need to eat and out of bread!!!!)

Okidoki! Thank you so much! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw, someone just moved in so that I have 10 villager... :/ Would it still be possible to pick her up and convince her to move in? If not, the other person can have her and I try to move one out... so sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind, someone moved out! ^^

Okidoki! Thank you so much! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw, someone just moved in so that I have 10 villager... :/ Would it still be possible to pick her up and convince her to move in? If not, the other person can have her and I try to move one out... so sorry!

Yeah. U won't be able to pick her up if you're at 10. I can move her back in for u later.

David. Please add me and I'll add I and let you pick her up now.

Just a heads up:

Pietro Has a moved in
Maple has a plot
Melba has been asked to move in

I have room now for her! But it is totally ok for me to wait! Sorry for the inconvenience... must have picked someone up from a trade I was doing earlier...

Back