Selling Villager Requests! All 400 cards! Open until 4pm CST! No new cards yet :(

Thx! U may actually get Beau before Aimee gets chief. I moved out someone else since she's no longer online. Grrrrrrrrrr....

I'll have him out shortly. I'll add you in just a minute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok! Bout to open for Beau!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow guys? Seriously???

I am online now. I had to drop my friend at his workplace

Could I request Kyle?

o whoops looks liek youre closing. Sorry!

Last edited:
Could I request Kyle?

I'm sorry please read the title of this thread. I'm very much closed for the day. I have tried really hard to get people their villagers rather quickly and right now I'm sitting at an hour almost on waiting for people to pick up their villages and I'm getting really irritated I don't want to take it out on anybody so I'm just gonna quit for the day and hopefully pick back up tomorrow.

Yea my bad! I actually afkd a couple hours back to run errands with this page up so when I refreshed I didn't notice the title changed. Tried to edit it but it seems I wasn't quick enough. Sorry about people afking on you hopefully it isn't as bad next time~

Yea my bad! I actually afkd a couple hours back to run errands with this page up so when I refreshed I didn't notice the title changed. Tried to edit it but it seems I wasn't quick enough. Sorry about people afking on you hopefully it isn't as bad next time~

No prob. You're good Hun. I'm going to go do something else now. Lol!!!!!

Ok guys. I am open for the next 3 hours. Updates:

NEW town (well new to you guys): Swanfall
FC for this town: 3325-5230-5531

News!!! I am now ALSO taking BLUE flowers as payment (just for the time being). ANY blue flowers.
So, You can pay for villagers:

1. 50 tbt
OR
2. 15 BLUE flowers

Guys, please do not request a villager if you are going to go offline and not be around. I am only available today during these hours. I will not be putting requested villagers in my town until you respond to my response to you. Thx!

Oh man, this is awkward. I just started up my game to find that I only had 14, not 15, on my beach. Can I throw in some in game bells (or my few TBT bells if you want them) or anything to even out the trade? If you don't want anything other than 15 blue pansies, don't worry about moving her in quite yet!!!!

LOL!! 14 is fine :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bout to add you u and open up! Please make sure and add the fc that's not in my sidebar :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL, NVM, I need your FC!!!

I just added you!
My FC is 2079-7122-3806

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hooray! Thank you so much. Your town is beautiful! I'm kind of in awe of the villager houses in a neat row, lol.

Back