Selling Villager Requests! All 400 cards! Open until 4pm CST! No new cards yet :(

Yeah. U won't be able to pick her up if you're at 10. I can move her back in for u later.

David. Please add me and I'll add I and let you pick her up now.

Just a heads up:

Pietro Has a moved in
Maple has a plot
Melba has been asked to move in

Melba is for me, correct? ;;

I have room now for her! But it is totally ok for me to wait! Sorry for the inconvenience... must have picked someone up from a trade I was doing earlier...

I'll readd her when I get back. I've got to get to the store guys. David come get her. No worries Hun. I won't be long :)

You must be an angel! Can I please please have Tangy the peppy cat? My time zone is Central European Time (CET)
ALSO; IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GIVE YOU SOMETHING ELSE THAN TBT? I`m new here and don?t have any, but I?d happily buy Tangy with IGB or something else you desire ^^

CANCEL!
I no longer want Melba - I AM SO TERRIBLY sorry, I dislike her house and I hadn't researched her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would actually love to request an Eagle villager please,
again I am so sorry, but here:
If possible, could I get Pierce or Apollo, though I'd love, love, love to have Apollo > Pierce.

Thankkk youu!! ^-^

Ok guys. I'm back. I'll move these guys as quickly as possible. First up is pietro.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me bing Whitney back in and then Apollo

Ok guys she has t been on in an hour and I am limited on time ATM.

Luckypinch, I'll have to move him back in for u later. I need to get Whitney, maple and Apollo and tangy in and out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is maple nearly ready?

Maple is next. Bout to box her now.

Ok guys she has t been on in an hour and I am limited on time ATM.

Luckypinch, I'll have to move him back in for u later. I need to get Whitney, maple and Apollo and tangy in and out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maple is next. Bout to box her now.

alright, i'm eating dinner atm so i'll be a few minutes

Blue, I added u. Bout to open up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok. Here's where we stand.

Maple in boxes

Whitney plotted

Apollo asked to move in

Tangy up next to ask to move in

No more requests for today as I have to be at work at 3!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maple in boxes

Whitney plotted

Apollo asked to move in

Alright, just adding you and i'll be right over

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maple in boxes

Whitney plotted

Apollo asked to move in

It's not showing your town as open?

Alix, megu, and fern

Please go ahead and add me and be ready. As soon as blue gets here I've got to move quickly if I am to get these guys to u and still make it to work.

Btw, I'm sorry for any delays, but I did say in my first post this morning that I would need to run to the store and it wouldn't take long. And another thing, please don't take offense, but guys if you all request villagers and I bring them in and then u don't have room or change your mind, I still have to move them out, because while this new process IS faster, it's a queue. So 1 goes in, and the 3rd one previous is the one that can move out. Cuz one is plotting and one is just moved in in boxes. So please. Be careful when u request. Be ready but also chk for room in your town. Chk for who you want and chk with the person cycling. I have limited time as I have a job and kids. I want to help you guys!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fern you're up next

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gatesopen for Whitney.

Apollo to box next.

Hey DaCoSim, is the title of thread relevant? as in, are requests really closed for the day?

Hey DaCoSim, is the title of thread relevant? as in, are requests really closed for the day?

Yep. Closed cuz I have to be at work at 3. Who ya need Hun? Maybe I can catch u after I get home tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, not getting tangy out as of yet as I don't see mega online and can't be late for work.

Alix I'm open and you're added.

oops sorrry, didn't see you were definitely closed. Pardon and hope you have a good time at work.

I'm interested in Stitches, though I might not be around when you're back home, so I'll just wait for tomorrow. Thank you!

Last edited:
oops sorrry, didn't see you were definitely closed. Pardon and hope you have a good time at work.

I'm interested in Stitches, though I might not be around when you're back home, so I'll just wait for tomorrow. Thank you!

Kk! Just lmk :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open again alix. Getting ready for work so just go get him ok?

Back