• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villager Tier List for Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Updated: 5/19)

So happy to see the Apollo love! He was my OG villager in New Leaf and he held my first birthday party so he always has a special place in my heart <3

Just made some very minor adjustments to formatting during this late night. Don't anticipate any tier changes for the next few days but I'll probably update the trending/market data in the next day or so. Hope everyone is enjoying the game!

Good morning! Just popping in here to say hello! In an effort to combine some of these tier list threads, our old group has teamed up with Indo to work together to continue providing popularity and tier list data to you all in this one place! I look forward to continuing to work with my friends on this project and to get you timely and accurate updates! Sending everyone love and shine today~

Thank you Mairen! She'll be providing me with data from TBT going forward so it'll no longer be a one person job, yay.

Market value trend updates:

Marshal's average price has dropped from 100+ NMTs to 50-100.

Stitches' average price has dropped 50-100 NMTs to 10-50.

Lucky's average price has dropped 50-100 NMTs to 10-50.

Apollo's average price has dropped 50-100 NMTs to 10-50.

Rosie's average price has dropped 50-100 NMTs to 10-50.

Raymond, Judy and Audie are trending down.

Ankha, Bob and Coco continue to dominate S tier at the moment and are trending up. They're prices remain stable in the 50-100 NMT range.

Lolly, Molly and Roald are trending up at the moment. Prices have remained stable but they've seen an uptick in popularity/demand.

tldr: cats remain the most expensive species in the game atm

Minor update:

Prices have stabled the past few days for the following villagers: Raymond, Judy, Bob, Ankha, and Roald. Their trending tags have been removed.

Coco continues to trend up in popularity and remains one of the higher priced villagers.

Audie continues to trend down, if this trend continues she'll soon be below 100+ NMTs in trading price.

Lolly is currently trending down, if this trend continues she'll soon be below 50 NMTs in trading price.

Dom's average price has dropped from 50-100 NMTs to 10-50.

I made such a mistake, letting Coco leave my island! I had no idea she was as popular as she apparently is. My personal favorites on my island are Ketchup and Fuschia, I really don't care where they rank, they add to my enjoyment of the game.

Minor update:

Prices have stabled the past few days for the following villagers: Raymond, Judy, Bob, Ankha, and Roald. Their trending tags have been removed.

Coco continues to trend up in popularity and remains one of the higher priced villagers.

Audie continues to trend down, if this trend continues she'll soon be below 100+ NMTs in trading price.

Lolly is currently trending down, if this trend continues she'll soon be below 50 NMTs in trading price.

Dom's average price has dropped from 50-100 NMTs to 10-50.
Is it outside the forums you’re seeing Lolly being sold? Just curious because I haven’t really been seeing her getting listed here and when she does it’s usually for quite a high price.

Is it outside the forums you’re seeing Lolly being sold? Just curious because I haven’t really been seeing her getting listed here and when she does it’s usually for quite a high price.
Cats, in general, tend to be sold at a higher price compared to similarly popular villagers. Lolly still sells for quite high comparatively.

hey, just wanted to drop by and say thank you so much for this! it's helped me loads and the information is really neatly formatted. 10/10. free bump for you.

also, the reason I comment here is because I really wanted to know why audie's going down? she got far and away the most votes (apart from raymond of course) in the poll on here and I thought people loved her. but whenever I visit villager trading discords or even the trading board on here she going for dummy cheap compared to raymond. what gives?

Audie started off strong but the meme factor has kinda worn off. People are realizing that her design isn't as strong as some of the other new villagers. New update to be posted later today.

Are you taking social media into account? For example Merry, if you look on twitter there’s tons of posts about her, lots of fan art, etc. I don’t think she deserves to be untiered.

Why is Fauna ranked so high? There have been 3 giveaways for her in the past 2 days and all 3 were voided due to no interest. One of them was mine.. Aparently she is not even a giveaway never mind tier S..

Odd list...

Back