• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villager Tier List for Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Updated: 5/19)

audie is forever s+ in my heart 😭 then again, my attachment to her is more sentimental than about the meme haha. are the untiered villagers ever going to get cute lil sprites? my girls ava and nana and my boy mott are in there 😭😭😭

Why is Fauna ranked so high? There have been 3 giveaways for her in the past 2 days and all 3 were voided due to no interest. One of them was mine.. Aparently she is not even a giveaway never mind tier S..

Odd list...
List hasn’t been updated in a few days. Expect an update soon(TM).

Why is Fauna ranked so high? There have been 3 giveaways for her in the past 2 days and all 3 were voided due to no interest. One of them was mine.. Aparently she is not even a giveaway never mind tier S..

Odd list...
Fauna is incredibly popular, I recently purchased her for 15 NMT and was bidding against someone else as well. I often check the neighbour threads and haven't seen any threads giving her away, maybe yours just got missed?

Odd list...
I had to void fauna recently too, I was going off of this list so I was confused when nearly no one wanted her...

I’m not that surprised about Fauna. I think it might be a case of supply occasionally being higher than demand, precisely because she’s so popular.

What I mean is that lots of people will pick up the most popular villagers to sell them, making them more common across the market.

I’m not that surprised about Fauna. I think it might be a case of supply occasionally being higher than demand, precisely because she’s so popular.

What I mean is that lots of people will pick up the most popular villagers to sell them, making them more common across the market.
I see this a lot with say Marina.

Fauna is incredibly popular, I recently purchased her for 15 NMT and was bidding against someone else as well. I often check the neighbour threads and haven't seen any threads giving her away, maybe yours just got missed?
I'm sorry you paid for her but there have been plenty of free listings for her that got vioded due to lack of / no interest.
I had to void fauna recently too, I was going off of this list so I was confused when nearly no one wanted her...

Not sure if yours was one of the 3 I listed, if not, then that's at least 4...

Updates:

Audie's
average sell price has dropped from 100+ NMTs to 50-100. She continues to trend down.

Coco's average sell price has dropped from 50-100 NMTs to 10-50. She is trending down for the first time.

Trends in popularity:

Trending up: Diana, Lucky, Fang, Molly, Punchy, Tangy, Poppy, Ruby
Trending down: Raymond, Marina, Merengue, Stitches, Dom, Roald

Merry has been promoted from Untiered to C tier.

Last edited:
Is Roald really trending down? His fame was short lasting lmao

Merengue really lost her popularity in NH, she was uber popular in NL but now I don't see the same popularity she once had

Raymond's price keeps the same even with the increasing popularity and sucess of the campsite method? Dang this cat

Raymond's price keeps the same even with the increasing popularity and sucess of the campsite method? Dang this cat
Raymond's prices have gone down slightly from what they were about a month ago, but Judy she is going crazy I actually think Judy might overtake Raymond eventually because her prices haven't dropped at all her popularity is increasing a lot

Raymond's prices have gone down slightly from what they were about a month ago, but Judy she is going crazy I actually think Judy might overtake Raymond eventually because her prices haven't dropped at all her popularity is increasing a lot
This.

I actually updated the post to reflect that.

Raymond is trending down. He doesn't go for 1,000+ NMTs anymore (on average). Judy has remained quite stable.

Yeah, I noticed too, and it doesn't help that it's like 45 (?) smugs and 67 snootys so it takes way longer to find her through campsite reset

Just wait for all the pastel islands with Flora, Judy, Marshal, Marina...

I’m not one bit surprised about Judy, though I do wonder what people see in her. I’m sure she sees a lot in us with those eyes *shudder*
I like sparkly anime eyes <3

tenor.gif

Back