• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villager Tier List for Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Updated: 5/19)

Raymond's prices have gone down slightly from what they were about a month ago, but Judy she is going crazy I actually think Judy might overtake Raymond eventually because her prices haven't dropped at all her popularity is increasing a lot

I think this may be because now a LOT of people have Raymond on their towns (some people genuinely want him, while others only have him so they can sell him for a hefty profit). I see him for sale on Discord ALL the time.

I do think that Judy has the potential to overtake him as well, although the consensus around her design is more polarizing.

thank god coco is trending down. i wish she'd go back to being unpopular so she'd be cheap. u__u

Regarding Fauna, she's still pretty strong
I think this may be because now a LOT of people have Raymond on their towns (some people genuinely want him, while others only have him so they can sell him for a hefty profit). I see him for sale on Discord ALL the time.

I do think that Judy has the potential to overtake him as well, although the consensus around her design is more polarizing.
Starting to feel bad for Raymon, used and abused for profit, haha. Then again, he's a business...man.

This is fascinating to watch evolve! Awesome job!

I'm glad to see the overall downward trend in prices for all villagers has been noted. Any theories as to why?
I feel like the discovery and growing popularity of the campsite TT method may have something to do with it? I started using it 2 days ago and ended up with Raymond last night. No NMTs, bells, or anything but TTing and patience required. I personally plan to keep going until I find Judy, and forego adopting villagers altogether.
In general, the game just seems to provide much more rewarding ways of "earning" villagers than just buying them, if that makes sense?

I wonder if we'll continue to see prices decrease as time goes on?
What do you mean with the campsite TT method? I thought the villager which spawned there was fixed?

Wow... how is Deirdre only D tier? Was hoping the cottagecore wave would bump her right up as she's the only uchi that can fit that theme :(

Came here to check how Stella is ranked, since I’ve recently become obsessed with her. I knew she wasn’t super popular, but I can’t believe she is D tier! She has such a conventionally cute but also unique look, I’m so suprized she’s not more of a fan favorite!

fe28bbb1ff03d2ba85c552267a3893a022932c7c.jpg

I must just really love elephants lol, Megan reminds me of Lotso...kinda creepy but i adore her~

-I adore Punchy fav cat for sure

Came here to check how Stella is ranked, since I’ve recently become obsessed with her. I knew she wasn’t super popular, but I can’t believe she is D tier! She has such a conventionally cute but also unique look, I’m so suprized she’s not more of a fan favorite!

fe28bbb1ff03d2ba85c552267a3893a022932c7c.jpg

Omg her house looks damn stylish . Shes cute, Another sheep thats cool is muffy, like a gothic sheep

Back