• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villager wants 6 signatures

Kitsch

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Wolfgang has just asked me to get 6 signatures for his "Grumps are Beautiful" Petition (super cute right?). Anyway are there 6 of you online now where I can quickly pop into your town and grab a signature? Or you pop into mine? I'm not sure how you actually sign it but I guess we'll figure that out. :blush:

You need to go into someone's village and talk to 6 of their villagers. so you only need 1 person online.

Also do check that the survey is for other town villagers and not your town villagers. you can get either.

Since Kitsch is over right now I can't add you at the moment, but she's almost done and then I would like to wifi!

EDIT: Zen, my ticket gate is open! If you still want to come
EDIT: EDIT: Never mind, something came up. Sorry Zen! I do look forward to wifi-ing with you, though!

Last edited:
Since Kitsch is over right now I can't add you at the moment, but she's almost done and then I would like to wifi!

EDIT: Zen, my ticket gate is open! If you still want to come
EDIT: EDIT: Never mind, something came up. Sorry Zen! I do look forward to wifi-ing with you, though!

No worries ;) Another time xD

also if you have skype, add me [ac.z3n]. much easier to talk/type there than the 3ds keyboard.

Are you sure it's not your towns villager's signatures he's asking for? ...

Nope it was other town people, he said something like "Are you going to do some town travelling" or something. I just asked 6 of ACking's neighbours and it worked great! :)

Oh, right. I assumed it was towns folk because I didn't think they'd have parts where you HAD to connect with someone, if not everyone has wifi. :)

Back