• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villagers that scare you?

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I was just wondering, whether it's their appearance or something they've said? I am quite terrified of Ribbot and I don't know why. Maybe it's the way his mouth moves..... DX How about you guys?

Last edited:
Rasher.

cindy11il8.jpg

Ewwwwwwwwww.

I agree with you guys above me. And definately Pietro. I don't have a fear of clowns, but he's... Pietro :3

Jambette

95px-Jambette_NewLeaf_Official.png

Seriously freaked me out when i first walked into her house. o_O

Last edited:
Coco and Stitches.

But Stitches is my cute babu. uwu <3

He just looks like a possessed teddy bear but I love him. He's my favorite villager ever

Phil and Canberra. They put their houses behind and between trees so I kinda forgot they were there until they would pop out at me.

I've only ever seen Coco in a Dream Town. He (she?) looks like a refugee from "The Grudge." Ugh. Just holes for eyes and a mouth? Now I'll have to look up some of the others mentioned. So far in my two towns I have nobody that looks creepy. And oddly, I have Julian and Katt in both! I must also be a well-liked mayor because nobody's moved, either.

I'd love a third town to theme it in a creepy way. I'd LOVE Coco in that instance, and that frog girl mentioned above. They'd be great there! Lol

Oh yeah, and some horse girl with X's for eyes showed up in my Cafe yesterday. Now, THOSE to me are corpse eyes! If I can get here and dress her somehow in a bloody shirt for Halloween, she'd be a perfect addition to a creepy village.

Last edited:
Back