• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villagers that scare you?

Jambette or Diva? God when Jambette moved in I'm just all Get out now! Diva was in my campsite and I didn't talk to her once. I first thought "oh cool I can finally get my tenth villager!" After I saw her I thought "oh my tenth villager can wait." And I then walked immediately out of that tent. :l

I stand by my assertion that Bella is a serial killer

Bella_NewLeaf_Official.png

All that's missing from this pic is a knife in her right hand. Totally agree on Jambette too though.

Last edited:
:_: I think Bella is cute! I have her in my town and her pic is so over exaggerated lol

I had Greta the mouse in my campsite the other day, at first I thought ' aww she's adorable' but then she did the mischievous evil face and she looked like the grudge or something x.x
Also I went to someone's town today who had baabara, she looks kind of creepy but the worst part is her house music is scaryyy

The sheep really creep me out too because when they dig in their pockets their heads look completely disconnected from their bodies :x

For me it would have to be Moe

Moe_NewLeaf_Official.png it looks like his face is melting ._.

60px-Acnlvillager270.png
and Spork/Crackle looks psychotic

For me it would have to be Moe

View attachment 13624 it looks like his face is melting ._.

so many people have hate for moe today :c
just how does his face look like it's melting? have you ever had him in your town?
if you're talking about his droopy eyes, i think they suit him. he's a lazy cat.

peaches scares me.

Last edited:
Truffles. I still have nightmares about the horrors I endured while she was living in my WW town. It's not even her looks, she was just flat out obnoxious.

Back