• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villagers that scare you?

Pietro and Marcel o-o

Marcel_NewLeaf_Official.png

tumblr_mp2oxgqx4M1r63gwgo1_500.png

Um...wow. Whoever came up with Pietro and Marcel were...idk...out of it? :) I'm glad I don't have them! Lol

Coco, Jitters and Chow. -shiver-

95px-Coco_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png
60px-Acnlvillager40.png
chow.png

I loath Jitters. So much. He's so freaky and ugh. He's the worst character in all of the series. -__-

Peck, Croque, Octavian (Sorry, he looks extremely angry. I don't like angry things~) Pietro, Rasher, Coco.

I don't feel like linking to every single one, so you'll have to google 'em~ ._.

Tabby. She needs more than a beauty treatment to put that face right! And I just saw a pic of Moose... LOL

Coco, Jitters and Chow. -shiver-

95px-Coco_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png
60px-Acnlvillager40.png
chow.png

I loath Jitters. So much. He's so freaky and ugh. He's the worst character in all of the series. -__-

I love Chow (he's in my town!), but to be honest, that picture is really scary. I don't know why I've always liked him. I think it's because he was one of the first villagers I ever got when I first started Animal Crossing, and since then I've always loved him! :)
And I think Pietro is cute, but not Marcel. He looks like a cat and a dog, which would be cute, but his color and whiskers...it just looks...unnatural to me. :p

Last edited:
rasher. the most horrifying thing that has ever decided to camp in my town

oh and i can't forget chow

Last edited:
Tabby tabby tabby tabby tabby tabby tabbyyyyyyyyyyyyy

she looks like the aftermath of some terrible torture idk D:

My friend loves her and I would barely go to her town when she had her because oh god.

Lol Chow! I love chow so much, he was my bro in WW and I have him in my NL now, but I will admit that when he smiles its creepy as hell x.x Like he just went psycho, especially when he's holding a shovel or something.

Last edited:
Hhhaha..
Nobody really... After I drew most of the villagers, they really aren't that scary to me anymore haha.
They all have their own charms and what not
(Actually this experience is similar to pokemon LMAO I hated most of them but after I drew them, I was okay with them)

Back