• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

WAH - We are Hardcore

Horus said:
Silverstorms said:
Horus said:
Silverstorms said:
Kid Icarus said:
Lol silver, you just play your newbie mario kart wii
You think it's newbie?

Wanna race then?
The thing about MKW, is that its completely based the items you get or in general; Luck

No skills involved
If you think Mario Kart is entirely, or mostly dependant on luck then you don't know what you're talking about.
http://www.youtube.com/v/b-UmKav1NwI

Skill does nothing.
I see no skill.

Before I say hello, should I post a Wall Of Text explaining what stupid things I've been doing?

Silverstorms said:
Horus said:
Silverstorms said:
Horus said:
Silverstorms said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
The thing about MKW, is that its completely based the items you get or in general; Luck

No skills involved
If you think Mario Kart is entirely, or mostly dependant on luck then you don't know what you're talking about.

Skill does nothing.
I see no skill.
They were in like 1st until they were *censored.3.0*ed by items -.-'

Horus said:
Silverstorms said:
Horus said:
Silverstorms said:
Horus said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

Skill does nothing.
I see no skill.
They were in like 1st until they were *censored.3.0*ed by items -.-'
Thats exactly why I stopped playing Mario Kart. That would happen to me every time.

fhsgfhadgfdhgsbgbsOMG trela!

and mario kart is not based on skill. Everyone use mach bike/flame runner/daisy/funky kong so IT IS BASED ON ITEMS.

cornymikey said:

and mario kart is not based on skill. Everyone use mach bike/flame runner/daisy/funky kong so IT IS BASED ON ITEMS.
Hold on a minute, you people are saying two different things now.

Mario kart is based on items.

Mario kart is based on luck.

Make your mind up....

Silverstorms said:
cornymikey said:

Make your mind up....
Mario Kart is based on items + luck.

cornymikey said:
Silverstorms said:
cornymikey said:

Make your mind up....
And, now the for the important question....

Is there skill in using items?

Silverstorms said:
cornymikey said:
Silverstorms said:
cornymikey said:

Make your mind up....

nope.
you hold bananas/shells and let go of them when you reach another item box. You place bananas in very tight places. Everybody knows that.

cornymikey said:
Silverstorms said:
cornymikey said:
Silverstorms said:
cornymikey said:

Make your mind up....

nope.
you hold bananas/shells and let go of them when you reach another item box. You place bananas in very tight places. Everybody knows that.
Lol. Try doing that in a room of 11 other 9000+ people.

You will lose. Badly.

<big><big>WHAT'S UP, BUDDIES!?</big></big>

It's been a long time (for me)! I missed coming here everyday and checking on everyone! So what's up?

Even though I have A LOT to say, I'm gonna try and just summarize it all as short as I can. I really don't wanna post those HUGE, MASSIVE WALLS OF TEXT like I used to do lol. And before I begin, I just want to say that I am happy to be back. It's been pretty boring not coming here everyday after checking other things. Scratch that. I've been VERY BORED. I'll explain the reasons why in a little bit, but I'm just GLAD and HAPPY to be back. Seriously!

All right. Let me talk about 3 different subjects about the Trela's life since I've been gone:

I. Tournaments

After I left, I had organized myself (just a little bit more) and started attending even MORE Tournaments then before. I had left at the very beginning of August, so from then to now, I've attended somewhere from 10-12 Tournaments. To me, that's, well, A LOT. Out of all of them, the only major ones I attended were HOBO's 17-19, Oh Snap 5, and UoH Fest. Based on my Tournament results and placings from the past couple of months, I have officialy been accepted and put down as the 15th best player in the state of Texas. That's a little HARD to do if you ask me lol. My major accomplishments in-Tournament would have to be :
1. Placing Top 12 at Ozzfest 3, Final Smash 6, HoBO 17 & 19, and Uoh Fest.
2. Defeating Broly (Marth) and Vex (Bowser) at HOBO 19
3. Going even or close to even with some good players (Razer wahahahaha!)
4. Winning Doubles with Jerm at UoH Fest.

As you can see, they aren't too good of accomplishments lol. Texas is just soo good and has soo many good players that it's nearly impossible to place well.

So, in short been doing ok in Texas. When the next TX Power Rankings come out in 2010, I hope to be Top 12. My goal is to slowly move up the Rankings as HIGH as possible and see what happens then. In the future, the major Tournaments I plan to attend are HOBO's 20-23, WHOBO 2, (hopefully) Pound 4, and some National Tournament on the East Coast in March. I don't think that I will do well at ANY of these, but I just hope that the U.S. can see what Lucario can do!

II. Online Activity

You remember what I was talking about when I left? Well, I called it the Lucario Revolution of 2009. I hope you like History, cause I'm about to teach some to ya!

The last week of June I created a thread at the Lucario Boards, explaining to everyone what I was gonna do. Basically, I had created a theory called the DLV theory. This theory stated that because of the activity of the Lucario Boards, Lucario mainers were quitting Lucario. After arguing and talking with friends, I decided that I would "wait" for a while and see what the Boards do to themselves. While they were doing this, I started assembling a Team that would work together and help me create my website. After weeks and weeks of all of this stupid crap (I'll explain why it was) and watching the Boards actually work, I stopped. Just stopped. After going through ALL of this, I just stop. My idea of creating a website and having all the Lucario mainers move there was a very, VERY stupid idea. If I had moved all of them to this website, then the Lucario Boards over at SmashBoards would've DIED. If that happened, then, well,lets just say that Lucario would stay C-D Tier forever. My move would've DESTROYED Lucario. Hell, this idea was soo bad that Junebug, one of the best Lucario players, would discuss it with everyone (here's evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVwEmAGvPZ0&feature=sub).

So, my website, it didn't happen. I was stupid for starting all of this. I hope in the future to use the God-given ability called common sense and make correct decisions about things. Sorry for pretty much lying to yoll about all of this. It's like I didn't even need to leave TBT.

III. Trela: The Future

If you ever wanted to know why I play this game, then you're about to find out. There is one main goal I have in Smash: To win a lot money for me and my family. To do that, I would have to become one of the best players in the world. Right now, it doesn't look like it's going to happen. At all. There is many more years of Smash to come, and one day my time will come. I don't know when it'll be, but I just know that I'm gonna do it. For TBT, I wish to stay here forever. I don't want to leave ever again. Leaving my friends just to work on something that won't work is stupid. I hope to host Tournaments here also as long as people want me to.

So, to summarize this for the WIMPS who don't like reading about Trel Trel:

- I'm back forever
- I'm stupid
- I hope to become one of the best players in the world one day

If yoll want to ask me anything, go ahead. Imma start planning a TBT Tournament soon also. I'm glad to be back!

=Trela=

good to have you back, trela. Now tourneys will stop stopping. And why would the tier for lucario go down just based on smashboards?

@silver: Still don't see what youre supposed to do then. Just hold bananas forever? Or just keep on throwing green shells?

bcb: Dang, son! Glad you like em'!

Mikey: SmashBoards is the world's #1 Smash community out there. If you want to learn how to play/get better or look for recommended rulesets and Tournaments, then you go there. My website was going to be the basis for new players who pick up Lucario. There is one big problem with this: On SmashBoards, you cannot advertise other websites to people there. If I can't even SHOW it to them, then how would they ever "come" to it?

"Well, Mr. Trela, maybe you could've PMed them the link or something."

Well, I really dont want to PM thousands and thousands of players my website. Even non-Lucario mainers want to know more about him, so they go to the #1 source for Lucario, the Lucario Boards. When they get there, they wont find anyone except the new players, because all of the other Lucarios moved to this website (this is if I had PMed the Lucarios that were already there about it). If they cannot find any more information about this character, then either 1 of the 3 things would happen:

1. They would leave him be. He would pretty much DIE. I doubt this would happen, but hey. Who knows!
2. They would work together to help bring him back up. That's VERY unlikely and probably NOT going to happen.
3. The new Lucarios would have to start over again. This would SEVERELY hurt him. It would probably take years for him to come back up again.

Would about option 1 though? What about the Lucarios over at my website? Well, in Smash, not everyone plays it forever. Eventually, they would've died out. If NO other Lucarios found out about it, then yes. Goodbye, Trela's team! All in all, I believe that the choice I made was the right one. I could've messed up a lot of things! Right now, the SBR (Smash Back Room) is discussing the next Tier List, and hopefully with everything that has been going on with Lucario, he will be B Tier still.

I am HORRIBLE at eplaining things, and don't think this makes sense. <3 Trela :D

=Trela=

Back