• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Water! Water! Water!

in the japanese nintendo direct footage, they showed some new underwater theme. Maybe swimming has something to do with it? like you have to find all the parts or sumthin?
i dont like this, but it sounds possible

It seemed a lot like a camper's tent from ACGC. But, the mailbox had me wondering.
It could have been scrapped, for all we know by now.
i dont think they scrapped the tent, but at this point, anything is possible

2ykes6u.jpg

check out the fountain. I have a feeling it's one of those outdoor furniture that you can buy because it looks pretty small compared to the more grander one in cf.

yeah i like the fountain too, I hope you don't have a limit on the amount of outdoor items you can place

yeah i like the fountain too, I hope you don't have a limit on the amount of outdoor items you can place

there probably wouldn't be a restriction. There's no point.. the items are too expensive, players just won't be tempted to buy so many of them unless they're rich and have money to throw around.

Yeah the fountain the well and beehives all are probably town decorations, though could still be the fountain or wishing well from gc tough

I'm so excited for the outdoor furniture. My town will be filled with it. I don't care if some are just for decoration, I want my town to look nice.

i am sure they would make it reasonable, but some acreas don't have enough room if they have lakes or parts of the river or houses.
Exactly. I would like a limit because some people might go crazy and over crowd their towns and it wouldnt be fun to hang out in a town full of crap.

Exactly. I would like a limit because some people might go crazy and over crowd their towns and it wouldnt be fun to hang out in a town full of crap.

yeah, also...
I kinda want it to be you're only allowed X amount of certain items. like if the wishing well id a customizable item, why would we want like 50 wells around town, i mean idc if they dont do this, but idc if they do

I have a feeling you will only be able to put them where signs can go. They did that in ACGC e+, and it'd be logical to do it again.

yeah this seems logical to happen. I really hope it does, too

Back