• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Water! Water! Water!

In the trailers we see outdoor furniture in places signs wouldn't be. I think there will be either no limit, or a limit per item. 'cause seriously, no one needs more than one well or solar panel

In the trailers we see outdoor furniture in places signs wouldn't be. I think there will be either no limit, or a limit per item. 'cause seriously, no one needs more than one well or solar panel

some people might.
i still think it'd be stupid to limit one per item

I hope we can place them anywhere. Like have the outdoor furniture in your pocket, you walk to a place you want it, then you place it.

Isn't it awkward just having an axe in your pocket?

But since you are mayor, I doubt they will tell you how many outdoor items you are allowed to place. It's your town. If you cram too much in your town or block off areas with items its your choice. :)

All towns are run by Nintendo, Nintendo has rules of it's own, if you can't obey them, you're not qualified for mayorship.

Yeah, that's true but, since it is Animal Crossing I am sure they won't have too much restrictions, especially as your mayor

they already do restrict you from blocking off an area since they dont let the trees grow right next to each other, so im sure they still will do that with items too

a lot of people blocked off areas with trees in ACCF, so why not the outdoor items? Just suggesting it, but yeah, it doesnt make much sense to let you block of an area but it might be possible. :)

Oh yeah.. I remember I only saw the trees being grown next to each other in hackers towns.. okay I've changed my mind now XD they probably won't let you block it off :)

Yeah no kidding, though I would want like small items next to benches, so I hope we can do that, though its fine if we don't.

But since you are mayor, I doubt they will tell you how many outdoor items you are allowed to place. It's your town. If you cram too much in your town or block off areas with items its your choice. :)
what, thats just like saying in IRL since you're mayor of your town you dont need to listen to the government and you can make it legal to walk around naked and shoot people.
You don't make your own rules, you have to obey by your head.

I do think we should be able to block areas off though, maybe a barrier item? it would be nice that way.

Well then have a gate item which only allows people living in town to use, so that was visitors can't enter.

but now that you mentioned it blocking off areas is kinda stupid

Back