• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Weekly Update 3 - Shirts and Seasons

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

View attachment 236258

Weekly Update 3 (September 13, 2015 - September 20, 2015)

Daily Activities: Hello, everyone, and welcome to the weekly update on Shizen! This post will be fairly short, since I only found one day to play this week. To begin, I received mail from Midge this afternoon, along with a captain's monitor. This was quite a relief. I'd been worrying that she would move out on me!

I got dressed and worked with Brewster just as usual, and began my daily stroll through town to chat with my villagers. Despite the rainy weather, I also fossil hunted, shopped, and watered my flowers. (I love how sparkly they look afterwards!)

Villager Activities: Everyone was fairly quiet today. In celebration of the upcoming season, Kyle gave me a fall plaid shirt, and Sparro gave me a fern tee. I didn't need either of those gifts, but I thanked my friends regardless.

Accomplishments: Nothing much has been going on as of yet. Although I didn't get the chance to participate in the last Bug-Off of the year, I have to say that I'd rather spend my time landscaping and improving my town!

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0037.JPG
    HNI_0037.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 474
Glad everything's going good and no one's moved out on you! Hope it stays that way. Can't wait to read your next update. :3

Back