• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What age did you start playing the series?

I was maybe 10 or 11 years old? I had just gotten the Game Cube and bought Animal Crossing, Crash Bandicoot, and Super Monkey ball. Those were some fun times :)

I was maybe 10 or 11 years old? I had just gotten the Game Cube and bought Animal Crossing, Crash Bandicoot, and Super Monkey ball. Those were some fun times :)

Wow, my first GC games were Super Monkey Ball/AC, too! x)

I got it on the GC when it first came out so i was 5/6. I also had Mario Party 4, Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life, Super Mario Sunshine, and Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly.

I was actually 23, I think. New Leaf is the first Animal Crossing game I've ever played.

I was going on 28 when the original came out in America, and 39 when New Leaf came out in the US. I had planned to skip this series in 2002, but the NES games, and the fact it connected with the GBA AND that it used the e-reader, AND the e-reader cards, kind of hooked me. The rest has been a 14 year history. Yes, do the math, I'm in my 40's and play this, deal with it!!!

When I was 23. Got AC:WW as an impulse buy while shopping with my sisters after one of them turned 21. We went dress shopping after her big dinner (in Dec so late night shopping was on), then I followed her into the EB Games store opposite.. and walked out with a DS lite bundled with AC:WW. Best impulse buy ever!

Last edited:
I was 11 or 12 when I got Wild World, which was my first game. I loved that town.

I think I bought Wild World right after my 8th or 9th birthday. I had a sleepover with a few friends for my birthday and two of them brought their copies of Wild World. One of them let me make a character on their game and I fell in love with the game so I bought the game with some of my birthday money. And after that I completely fell in love with the series and I've been playing ever since :)

n64 days I was 8-12? can't remember :O but around their and about.

My first AC game was the one of the GameCube. There were a few before that one, but I never heard of AC until I got a GameCube.

I heard of City Folk, afterwards, but I never played it because I didn't have a Wii. Never knew about Wild World until after getting New Leaf and registering for this site. Lol. If I knew about Wild World, I would have definitely got it.

Probably around 5. I used to watch my sisters and dad play a lot before though. It was the original gamecube one.

Back