• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What are some of your favorite quotes?

“When life gives you lemons, make grape juice to make everyone wonder how the [heck] you managed to do it!”

Most of these are Animal Crossing picture quotes and lines of special characters, because they are true to real life.

"And remember that bad times...are just times that are bad."

"Devotion with conditions isn't devotion at all!"

"Work smarter, not harder."

"If you are going to dream, dream big."

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade."

"What goes around, comes around."

"Nobody's perfect."
“Take the good with the bad.” is another good one to live by. ^^

I gotta believe!
-PaRappa Rappa

Go all the way. Don't go losing.
-Kieran

That's all for now. I'm going to look for more quotes that scream Suguri, and maybe I'll post here again when I do.

“Look at those nails! That’s not a manicure. It’s a massacre.”- Mary Lou~ Prom Night III: The Last Kiss

"I am Ferdinand von Aegir!" - Ferdinand von Aegir, Fire Emblem Three Houses

"My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!" - Frog, Chrono Trigger.

"I like your attitude, kiddo. Leave it to Uncle Rex! I'll show 'em a thing or three!" - Rex, Xenoblade Chronicles 3.

"Now, count up your sins!" - Kamen Rider W

“The only thing to fear is fear itself... and bees.” - Rocco, Animal Crossing.

"A Smile Better Suits a Hero..." - Haurchefant Greystone, Final Fantasy XIV

CT-7567. Do you have a malfunction in your design? You've pulled your forces back from taking the capital city. The enemy now has control of this route. This entire operation has been compromised, because of your failure!

Sir, if I may address your accusation, I followed your orders. Even in the face of a plan, that was, in my opinion, severely flawed. A plan that cost us men. Not clones! Men! As sure as it is my duty to remain loyal to your command, I also have another duty. To protect those men.

"Don't have a cow."
- T-Bone (Animal Crossing)

I like that quote, because not only Bart Simpson also says it, but it's also because it's like he's saying not to eat food of his own kind.

“On your left.” - Captain America

LOL. Idk why, but this is one of my favorite Marvel quotes. It’s also from my FAVORITE Marvel movie!!

"On a motivational scale of one to, like, Braveheart... this was like half a Rudy"

You will be my new best friend if you know where this quote comes from, and have seen both of the referenced movies without looking it up.

Back