What Are You Happy About Today?

A bit off lately, but yesterday I got to spend the afternoon with my partner, which was really nice. I appreciate them so much 😊 I'm also grateful to be on break and have time to work on both the things I want to do, and need to do but have been putting off because of uni.
I also finished my diversity entry today! Not very proud of it at all, but I'm happy I was able to participate. So many of the entries are gorgeous, we have so many talented people on here, and it's lovely to read through the stories/explanations as always ☺️

Today was kinda difficult again for me, but there were a couple things that made me happy 🙂.

I got a couple of paradox shinies in Pokemon Violet.

IMG_7633.jpeg

IMG_7634.jpeg

I was trying for a shiny Iron Fists the day before when I found the shiny Iron Thorns.

IMG_7638.jpeg

IMG_7639.jpeg

I found this one earlier today! I hyper trained it, maxed its stats, changed it to adamant and leveled it up to 100 🙂.

IMG_7642.jpeg

IMG_7643.jpeg

I found shiny Iron Bundle just now! I’m really happy about finding it since one of the hacked pokemon I got from a surprise trade was a shiny Iron Bundle. I got rid of it right away and hoped I’d find one on my own.

I received my Galarian Ponyta in Pokemon Home from @Chibi.Hoshi and @Vhoop (thank you so much again for the help ☺️💜💜) :D. I had no idea that we could trade through that app! I also got a non-shiny galarian ponyta from a random person 🙂.

I also got some mystery gifts for linking it to my switch and nintendo account 🙂.

That’s it for now! 🙂

- My shift today actually starts much later than I expected, so I basically have the entire morning free :)

- I have a job interview next week! :D It's for a full-time receptionist job in a place I can easily get to by bus, so I'd be making more money, not have to be on my feet all day, and paying the same amount for transport. Only issue is that I realised I'll be on holiday the time the job is supposed to start 😅

• The manager at my new job texted me to let me know my drug test and background check results came in and that I can start Saturday 7am. I'm so excited!! This relieves a lot of stress!!!!
  • I'm feeling a little less stressed about some stuff in my life right now
  • I got assigned to a new therapist since my therapist of 8 years died suddenly on Sunday. The lady I spoke with sounds really nice so I'm hopeful it's a good fit
  • I'm crying less. For a few days I couldn't stop breaking down in tears due to astronomical amounts of life stress and hopelessness and also my favorite therapist passing away.

It’s been a good few days . Some happy from yesterday.
It was a good day at work. Was productive and was able to catch up on some things. Received a compliment from a manager in a different department that I was doing a great job. Was able to help a coworker set his display for the new ad and he gave he a Mountain Dew as a thank you . The weather has been nice so me and Aurora got a nice evening walk,

Today was an early work day and was good even though I didn’t get much sleep. It was an early short shift but was productive. Work had a workers appreciation BBQ.
When I got home I wanted to be productive so I decided to do what I had been putting off. Cleaning the garage. It looks much better now that it’s organized. When I was going through some boxes I found something I thought I had lost long ago in one of our moves and am so excited to have found it .
IMG_6923.jpeg

My GameCube and ACPG was inside.
It was so nice going back after years of not being able to.
My two towns . Sorry for the bad quality.
IMG_6983.jpeg

Villagers :
Robin
Boots
Kiki
Vladimir
Eunice
Blaire
Dizzy
Weber
Tybalt
Apollo
Winnie
Queenie
Wolfgang
Tangy
Tom

IMG_7045.jpeg

Villagers
Eloise
Derwin
Teddy
Peaches
Paolo
Mitzi
Purrl
Pinky
Groucho
Patty
Quetzal
Didn’t have time to play long but will definitely have to clean up the weeds

Having a relaxing evening playing Pokémon Violet . Hope everyone is having a great day.

I posted a few days ago about the newest episode of the show I'm watching. Well, it was publicly released today, so I can finally talk about it. The show is called Disventure Camp and its plot is heavily based on Total Drama, one of my favorite shows. I started watching the former one night out of boredom and became hooked. My favorite character, Gabby, is actually Bipolar. I could heavily relate to her actions in the show. Usually neurodivergent characters are written poorly or are over-exaggerated, but I think this show captures neurodiversity very well. Her character growth from the first season to the third season has me believing it's possible to change. Gabby has conflicts with other contestants throughout the series, and since then, has learned to forgive not only them but herself. Her character in the most recent episode really spoke to me.
I have orientation at my new job on Monday! I'm so happy to be back in retail where I belong.
Somebody let me say hello to their service dog today. We talked and I spoiled the puppy for nearly twenty minutes, lmao.
IMG_5961.jpeg
IMG_5962.jpeg

Last edited:
Played Ring Fit Adventure with my mom again this morning! I am so sore oml... this game is kicking my butt rn y’all

Met my goals for this week early!! I feel like I’ve been in a generally better mood too ;w;

I got to set up another cute HTML profile for one of my characters on Toyhouse, and put them up on Art Fight!

My family and I watched SmallishBeans’ new episode of Hermitcraft and a few other videos this evening!

Today's been good!

- Got up early and was productive at work. Finished something I was working on. 📊

- Came home and fed my kitties, which they loved. 🐱

- Went to the gym and had a shoulder and upper body day. 🏋️‍♂️

- Came back home and played video games for a bit, and reached Union Level 50 in Wuthering Waves. 🎮

Today was a bit better than the last two days 🙂.

My mom made sloppy joes today for dinner and sweet potato fries; it has been a long time since we last had sloppy joes. They were so good!

I had a nice chat with @Yanrima~ ☺️.

I was able to get some of the Scarlet exclusives through the gts on Pokemon Home 🙂. I got Oranguru, Stonjourner and Roaring Moon!

I got a shiny wooper from an egg in Pokemon Violet :D.

That’s it for now 🙂. I’m hoping tomorrow will be a better day too.

Today was kinda difficult again for me, but there were a couple things that made me happy 🙂.

I got a couple of paradox shinies in Pokemon Violet.

View attachment 570010
View attachment 570011
I was trying for a shiny Iron Fists the day before when I found the shiny Iron Thorns.

View attachment 570012
View attachment 570013
I found this one earlier today! I hyper trained it, maxed its stats, changed it to adamant and leveled it up to 100 🙂.

View attachment 570014
View attachment 570015
I found shiny Iron Bundle just now! I’m really happy about finding it since one of the hacked pokemon I got from a surprise trade was a shiny Iron Bundle. I got rid of it right away and hoped I’d find one on my own.

I received my Galarian Ponyta in Pokemon Home from @Chibi.Hoshi and @Vhoop (thank you so much again for the help ☺️💜💜) :D. I had no idea that we could trade through that app! I also got a non-shiny galarian ponyta from a random person 🙂.

I also got some mystery gifts for linking it to my switch and nintendo account 🙂.

That’s it for now! 🙂
How did you get the shiny mew?
Post automatically merged:

Today was a bit better than the last two days 🙂.

My mom made sloppy joes today for dinner and sweet potato fries; it has been a long time since we last had sloppy joes. They were so good!

I had a nice chat with @Yanrima~ ☺️.

I was able to get some of the Scarlet exclusives through the gts on Pokemon Home 🙂. I got Oranguru, Stonjourner and Roaring Moon!

I got a shiny wooper from an egg in Pokemon Violet :D.

That’s it for now 🙂. I’m hoping tomorrow will be a better day too.
I wouldn’t trust the gts on Pokemon Home. If you need any other Scarlet exclusives I’d be happy to help you out
Post automatically merged:

Wednesday we went swimming again and I did 22 half lengths

Yesterday I sold 3 Pandora charms

I have orientation at my new job on Monday! I'm so happy to be back in retail where I belong.
Hope your job orientation goes well! I’m glad you were able to find something that’s a better fit for you :)

Todays happies
  • I get to spent time with my boyfriend today because he has the day off work ❤️ I believe he has a three day weekend actually which is super nice. Since he works 2nd shift (3:30pm to 2am) we don’t get to spend much time together on days he’s working. But he will be able to get on a normal shift in October once he’s been in the union there for 6 months.
  • I slept good last night. Which is nice because I have a feeling I won’t be sleeping much tonight, cause I don’t want to miss my job orientation which is tomorrow at 7am. So I have to be up at least by 5am in order to get ready and get the bus there on time. I’m probably gonna go to sleep by 8 and set my alarm for 4am just to be safe. I might not get any sleep though due to excitement regardless lol
  • I’m excited that my job orientation is tomorrow because as soon as I go I get my schedule. Which means I can actually plan my days since I will know what I’m doing and see when I’m working. They do schedules 3 weeks in advance here which is nice. Right now I have no idea what my next couple weeks look like because my availability is open to close Tuesday through Sunday. Mondays I’m available from 1pm to closing. Because I have my volunteer job Monday mornings. Once I have my schedule I can start putting stuff in my calendar/planning and schedule time for other stuff I want and need to do. Like practicing violin, exercising, art, appointments, cleaning etc. I like time blocking my days
  • I feel a lot more positive mentally right now
  • There’s a carnival next Friday I was invited to. Idk if I’m going it depends on if I’m working but if I do that will be a lot of fun! If not I can always find some other events around here this summer to go to.
  • One of my goals is to socialize more and get out more so I’m trying to make an effort to get out of my shell some.
  • My sister randomly showing up to my apartment last night and offering to help me with a problem I’ve been dealing with really made me feel good and it made my week really, I feel like things are starting to look up a bit. I feel like the next month is just gonna be a little stressful but after that everything should be straightened out and I’ll be over this bump in the road.
  • I’m gonna try to do some art today. Or at the very least coloring. Maybe both. I need to do something creative today.

Despite the nightmare week Ive had, today has been a great day! I live near a pub owned by the guy who played Gandalf in LOTR so me and Tom went there for lunch. I had some AMAZING scampi, and me and Tom had a good natter about the people who are annoying us at the moment. A much needed yap sesh

Today's been great! 😁

- Got up early and was productive at work. Finished the last of the tasks on my to-do list and got out early! I'm also off until Tuesday. 🥳

- Came home and about to chill with some coffee while playing my gacha games. :coffee: 🎮

- The weather outside is nice and hot, perfect for using the pool this weekend. 🏊‍♂️

- Going to feed my kitties soon and then head to the gym for a make-up session. 🐱 🏃‍♂️ 🏋️‍♂️

- OOO yeah, I also got paid today!! 💸

Hello, my 👶, hello my 🍯, he- Oop! I didn't see you there! 🙊 Heey, what's up? 👋🎲 Are we happy today? 🙂 Are we giggling and cackling? 🤣 Are we hiding in bashfulness?? 🙈 I know someone iiissss! 👈😉 I see you over there, get outta there! 😜 Anyway, what am I happy about today? I'm happy that today, the sun rose at 4:49am and the beautiful sunrise lasted for 2 hours. 🌞 I heard all teh wonderful chirps and squeaks. ALL OF 'EM. MINE! 🐦🐰 I even got to see butterflies too. LOTS OF 'EM. OURS!! 🦋 I heard my name as well. That felt nice... 😌 Despite it having ended soon, it left off on a promising note. Something out there in the horizon, over the ocean, glows and I can feel its warmth from here. 😊 All I need are wings and I can fly to you... and I am happy as well today, that today I have wings too. 🕊️ 🎵 "Fly... to me and bring me your dreams... let them be re-a-li-ty for you and me... fly... to... me." 🎵

Back