What Are You Happy About Today?

Watched an episode of Hunter x Hunter as well as GeminiTay’s new Hermitcraft episode with my parents! My mom and I also caught up a little more on Markiplier’s recent stuff!

I played Cozy Grove today and found some new shells and critters!! Also bought some cute imp stuff from Clyde even if it was horrifically overpriced.

Married Shara and completed Rune Factory 3 Special’s main story for the first time!! Also split my save file prior to proposing so I can go back and see the marriage cutscenes for the other bachelorettes later.

I forgot to mention this yesterday, but I got a haircut. It's still long but feels so much lighter for the summer, plus the ends are all cleaned up now. I also just love having someone else work on my hair. It's a very relaxing feeling to have the stylist combing it out, so I enjoyed the moment while it lasted.

Last night, I saw one of the little brown birds asleep in our awning and Ruby the bat for a few moments before she flew away. Ruby is hesitating a bit before taking off now, so hopefully she's getting a bit more comfortable with us.

Today I helped my mom sort through all the paperwork my dad left behind. She's moving this week and it didn't make sense to carry all that stuff with her to the new place. I left her with a stack of papers to be shredded and I brought home anything that didn't have sensitive information to put in our recycling bin. My mom and aunt have already done a great job of packing things up, so she didn't need any help with that.

My husband came along with me to help carry a few heavy items to the dumpster and take down an extra bed that she's donating to charity. The charity will pick up the furniture themselves, but they said they wouldn't take the bed unless it was already broken down, so I'm glad we were able to get that done. I am extremely grateful to my aunt and my husband for helping out because I haven't had much time at all this month.

Tomorrow I'm planning to sleep in and stay home all day. Hopefully, I can get some rest.

❥ Thought a lot about Bucky Barnes today.. LMAO. He's been my hyperfixation ever since I was 13/14. I'm a self-shipper/yumejoshi, so to think I've been in love with him for 10 years straight is CRAZY. He makes me so happy. Thinking about him, watching the movies he's in, even watching the FATWS show... Bucky just brings me so much joy! Especially when I'm stressed, feeling sad etc.. 🥺 I watched CA:TWS the past few nights; it's been really soothing to see Bucky even though he only has 13 spoken lines in that movie 💀 I'll probably watch CA:CW tonight. I also made a Bucky x Me playlist! Just songs that remind me of him, or songs I think he'd sing to me if I was sad/feeling blue.

❥ My bf came to see me tonight! He got me Taco Bell. I got a grilled cheese steak burrito (without the rice, as I'm selective about rice). It was really yummy! I also enjoyed my time with him. I got to see his dog Riley, and his cat Luna. I love his dog so much. She's an old gal, but so so sweet and she's always excited to see me! T^T I also got to pet his cat for a bit, she's a little PITA but I still love her.

❥ Lit one of my favorite candles. I cannot wait to buy more when autumn rolls around. I may be going to a flea-market on Friday if it's not too hot, they normally have old and new/recent B&BW stuff there, so I am on the hunt for Caramel Pumpkin Swirl candles!!! If they don't have the scent I'm looking for, I'll probably find a new one I want to try! ^_^

❥ Got to call my mom a few times today. I love my mom so much. Talking to her makes me feel happy because I get separation anxiety with her, despite not having lived with her in 4 years. I still visit her at least once a week, but.. I miss living with my mom a lot. Talking to her everyday keeps my anxiety at bay and hearing from her is always nice!

❥ I've made SO much progress on my Living Dex for Paldea!!! I'm so close to finishing it, but I've been working so much on it; I'm sort of burnt out! But I will keep playing until I finish it. 😈 I need to get it done so I can feel proud and happy about it xD This is my progress thus far;
1719123996430.png
Of course, I have a little bit more than this done, but I don't want to mess up the order I have them in, so I'll only mark the ones I have in increments of 10 at a time. ^^

❥ Despite it still being really hot.. I had a really nice day! I woke up real late, but.. I got to eat a nice dinner, spend time with my family, and chat with friends!

Saturday 22/06

My partner was away overnight on Friday, and I'd had someone stay over while she was gone. She came home with croissants for all three of us and we sat around 'til noon just chatting, snacking, and drinking tea. 🥐:coffee:

In the afternoon my partner and I went out for a walk. We ended up in town and made a shopping day of it. I saw a display in Lush showing they had new CBD-infused products available, and I love their CBD range so picked myself up one of my favourite bubble bars and a couple of their new products (shower gel, massage bar) to try. My girlfriend also bought me a dinosaur bath bomb because I love dinosaurs. 🦖

We also went into a store where we decided to do something super gay™ and picked up a matching silk robe (for me) and night dress (for her). Then after we went to Hotel Chocolat where she bought me some habanero chocolate with a hazelnut prailine centre. It is so good! We capped off the day with iced lattes from Costa and went home to watch the three-part Netflix documentary on the TikTok dancer cult.

Sunday 23/06

We had brunch date planned for this morning at a restaurant we used to go to frequently but haven't been to since September when we moved to the other side of the city. 🌹
Absolutely amazing food - I ordered the Lebanese breakfast which consists of shakshouka, potatoes, paneer, and bread.

After, I managed to find the perfect outfit for a queer event we're going to on Friday night. Then we stopped in a bar for a glass of wine before heading home. I had a long bath and then played a bit of Pokémon: Let's Go! Eevee while she's been doing her own thing in the study (probably playing Baulders Gate 3). Then we've a fairly chill evening planned before going back to work tomorrow. :blush:

We don't usually get a weekend where neither of us has plans, so it has been nice to spend some quality time together! 🖤

• Caught up on demon slayer yesterday with my boyfriend. We also played a round of the yugioh TCG which I am extremely overly proud to say I won because I haven’t won a game in like 6 months as he’s gotten a lot better 😂 I think I’m finally getting better. He used the Albaz strike deck and I used my cyber strike deck. So super happy about that 😀 at first I thought I was gonna lose again like always but then I really strategized and made good use of the cards in my hand and won the game in like 4 turns.
  • I slept really good last night. Also took a nap this afternoon.
  • I finally quit coffee! Including decaf! I basically tapered down from regular coffee to decaf over the course of a couple weeks then drank decaf for a month now I’m just drinking water. I feel like it’s a lot healthier. Even though the coffee I drank was always black with no milk or sugar I know it’s bad for teeth enamel especially drinking it at the rate I would. I’m gonna let myself have a coffee occasionally but it will be a treat when I’m out of the house I’m not gonna have coffee in the house. That’s the easiest way to avoid it for me. I was a heavy coffee drinker from the age of maybe 12 onward and I’m 30 now. Plus it will save me money. When you drink 5-6 cups of coffee a day it gets expensive even if it’s just with the coffee grounds you go through a lot of it fast.
  • I got some good cleaning supplies from my sister so I’m gonna clean my apartment thoroughly tomorrow
  • I have my volunteer shift with the rescue kitties tomorrow and am looking forward to seeing them ❤️

Today's been fantastic! 😁

- Got to sleep in and felt much better because of it. 💤

- Played my gacha games while having some coffee. I also plan on starting a new Nuzlocke challenge in Pokemon soon. 🎮

- Since it was really hot outside I used the pool for a bit, and it was so refreshing. 🏊‍♂️

- I fed my kitties their favorite food and took care of house tasks. 🐱

- Looking forward to watching the newest Demon Slayer episode soon! 📺

- Last, but certainly not least, the Texas Rangers defeated the Kansas City Royals today 4-0 behind Mad Max's amazing start back, thus sweeping the Royals and upping the win streak to 4 games!! ⚾ 🔥 🧹 🧹 🧹

My parents and I watched an episode of Haikyu and One Piece, and also Grian’s latest Hermitcraft episode! My mom and I are also still trying to keep up with Markiplier’s recent uploads ahahah

Played Rune Factory 3 Special on my main file with Shara! I’ve been working on maxing everyone’s affinity, and the only one left now is Zaid (who has to be close to ten hearts at this point. how much udon do you want from me sir), and checking out the Sharance Maze in the meantime!

Also worked on some personal art for a little bit!

I got to see some lovely fanart of two of my favorite Rune Factory love interests ;w;

Thanks to some awesome people being willing to date trade things with me recently, I've finished a lineup today that I've really wanted to use since last October and am like 3/4 done on a second one.

I'm planning to use the now-completed one I mentioned in October this year (but I might bust it out in September if I can't wait) and in years to come, and then the other one that's 3/4 done is just a waiting game until the Night Sky Scenery, or Antique Scenery, make a return eventually and it's something I could use year round. Both lineups are very me and I'm excited to use them.

Today was overall decent; I’m still struggling a bit with depression but finally was able to shake some of it off for now 🙂.

I’m happy because I got some more shinies. I’m especially happy about scyther since scizor was one that I got a hacked version of through mystery trade; I got rid of it and went shiny hunting for scyther. @Vhoop did a touch trade with me earlier so I could evolve it and we formed a union for awhile. thanks so much again :D.

Here are the shinies that I got today so far:

IMG_7649.jpeg
IMG_7651.jpeg
IMG_7652.jpeg
IMG_7654.jpeg
IMG_7655.jpeg
IMG_7656.jpeg
IMG_7657.jpeg

I’m really happy about Azurill too; I was thinking of shiny hunting for it or doing the masuda method for it since I’m seeing how useful Azumarill is in raids. I have Iron Hands but the more elements I can cover with different pokemon, the better 🙂. I kinda don’t want to evolve it because it’s so cute 😅; if I ever get a second one, I’ll definitely keep it unevolved.

My copy of Pokemon Sword came today 🥳. My gift card got delayed for two days thougj; I should’ve bought it in a store or bought a digital code 🤦‍♀️. At least it’s on its way and the delay gives me more time to do stuff in Violet since while I’ll still be focusing more on Violet. Once I get the dlc downloaded, my attention will be divided. I have trouble balancing my time and focusing on more than one. 😅

I got a scream tail from pokemon home gts trade 🥳.

I got some snuggles from both my kitties earlier today 🥰.

That’s it for now 🙂.

Sunday, June 23, 2024
  • I still have some things to be happy about today!
  • It was a lovely bright and sunny morning. Blossom met a few dogs out on her morning walk. However, I think her favourite was a black French Bulldog called Chase! When she got back home, she decided to lie down on the driveway and wouldn’t move for about 10 minutes! If any of my neighbours were watching, they must have got a good laugh with her refusing to move! She was wanting tummy rubs and rolling about! Eventually she did come into the house, then she went into the garden for another lie down!
  • Played some Nickelodeon Kart Racers. Played as Donnie and one of my favourites, Reptar!
  • I had a lovely chat with the delightful Bug. I know I already said it to you, but you genuinely did brighten my day!
IMG_20240623_0928571-min.jpg

- I ate some pizza for lunch.
- Caught a Shiny Cleffa in PL: Arceus and a shiny Bellsprout in Scarlet a few days ago.
I love the autumn leaves, definitely a good one.
Shiny Bellsprout Encounter.jpg
- Worked out in the backyard.
- Worked on a sketch of a horse in ink and white gel pen. I also drew a camel yesterday.
Horse Sketch.jpg
Camel Sketch .jpg
- Watched some anime this evening.

I was hesitate where to post this because it fits in both categories: Sad and happy.

I am grateful for meeting the most beautiful, intelligent, kind and loving person that brings my mind and heart to peace. Her soul has the most beautiful shade I ever saw and I hope it will never fade away. I am happy that this person was for a short time my entire life and I could share with her the ups and downs of life ❤️

I will never reget meeting this person even if we are not meant to be and may have to go different paths in life. I still have faith that our paths will cross one day again. I want to stop there for a while and reconnect and talk about life. Maybe one day we can follow the same path.

To leave her behind for our own sakes is the hardest thing I have ever done in life. It will hurt for some time. Maybe a long time but now all I can do for her and me is trying to see the beauty in life and move forward like she will do and if life treats you unfair again I will be there because I promised you that I will catch the fall with you.

You will always be in my heart. I will carry you with me on my path in life. You touched my heart and soul and are now a part of my existence.

Last edited:
I went snorkeling today! (My underwater camera wouldn't charge last night and now the memory card is too short to record anything, but here is a picture of the front where I went snorkeling) I saw a barracuda, lots of conchs and baby ones, anemone with clownfish/tang, all sorts of things!)

I will try to get it to work right so I can share an underwater picture sometime today.

beach.jpg

Back