• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

lots of cool stuff!

I'm getting some new ideas for my old fanfics and I'm hoping to start rewriting them soon 😊
I'm very happy with my most recent drawing! actually all my recent drawings are really good. also in March alone I've already completed like 6 art pieces holy-- 😵
my collectible stress is finally starting to ease up. I really need to slow down and just take it easy, enjoy what I have. I'm forever grateful for my gradient feathers and balloons (also this boo egg is amazing, I always appreciate more super mario collectibles)!
I got the dishes washed in the kitchen (which is a HUGE deal for us because the sink has been dirty forever and I couldn't do it bc depression) so that's amazing!!
I may finally have a part-time job lined up, I still need to talk to the hiring manager but I hope I'm a good fit and get the job!
had a somewhat busy morning/afternoon but I'm about to throw my pjs back on and see if I can take a nap lol
lastly my new higher dose of prozac has been helping tremendously, I haven't had a depressive episode in weeks and I'm so so happy about that. I haven't felt this fantastic/evened out since I was in high school. I'm finally starting to re-realize my passions and talents and interests and it's great!!!

I bought peppers, chives and carrots seeds to start my little garden. For the tomatoes I'm taking the seeds directly from a tomato. I tried that while quarantine and it worked pretty well, with just 9 seeds from one tomato we got almost 200 tomatoes at the end of summer.
Nice! Every year I expand my vegetable gardens a bit more. It's cool to see someone else with this hobby on here! Good luck with your harvests!

I’m working on making a McDonald’s & post office on my Acnh island
That sounds really cool. I actually want to see the finished product. You got to show us when its complete!

Been waiting for a few things to come in the mail so I can get started on some of my projects I have, such as the antique treasure chest, remodeling one of my rooms, starting up my vegetable gardens, and metal restoration. And all of these tools for these tasks showed up today!

I'm feeling much better about life in general today. Here are the things I'm happy about:

- I slept okay again last night. I'm really hoping to catch up on more sleep this weekend.
- The weather was perfect today, warm and sunny.
- I watched squirrels, birds, and a bunny in my backyard while I was working.
- I had a good counseling session today. My counselor praised my progress and agreed with the next steps I was planning to take in a difficult situation I'm facing.
- When I was picking up dinner tonight, there was a very friendly dog in the car next to me who was smiling at me and wagging its tail.
- I treated myself to a chocolate milkshake for dessert.
- My mom didn't do too badly with her spending today.
- It's Friday and I have the whole weekend ahead of me.

I had a great day at work and it was a little busy, but it wasn’t as bad as last Friday. The morning cleaner called off again (I guess he doesn’t like Fridays), but my friend offered to work a double shift so I didn’t have to come in to a disaster. Although, she left an hour or two after I got there, we still had the chance to talk. ^_^
It was nice and cool outside today.
My one coworker who’s birthday was on Thursday told me she had a great birthday and I’m really happy.
I slept really well last night. I’m hoping to continue that trend tonight.

been feeling pretty restless all day, but otherwise my day was decent! 😊

read 2 new fanfics that i really enjoyed!
got high.
finally tidied up my room a bit. i’ve got a bit of a mess buildup going on rn, so i’m trying to tidy up bit by bit each day.
cuddled with alize! afterwards, my mom put on her favourite mice video for her (it’s just a video of mice eating, roaming around and going in and out of a hole that she found on youtube, but alize absolutely loves it lol) and she was even cuter with it than usual. when she wasn’t pouncing or whacking at the tv screen to try and get the mice, she’d lay/crouch down and just chirp at them. it was adorable. 🤣💗
watched most of adam devine’s “best time of our lives” netflix comedy special with my mom and laughed a bit.
had some delicious asiago chicken with bow-tie pasta, spinach, tomatoes and garlic pan bread for lunch! i’ve been craving it for a few days now, and it was pretty tasty. 🤤
discovered some new favourite youtube videos.
watched a tiktok that made me laugh.

• I'm currently participating in a 12-hour long fundraiser event (staying up for 12 hours straight)
  • My parents brought me a bunch of snacks
  • I'm hanging out with all my friends and chilling
  • We've been playing board games and card games for the past 6 hours. Very entertaining
  • We all had a synchronized dance party at 12am
*UPDATE**
I'm now extremely sleep-deprived and i'm about to sleep all day.

Last edited:
my kids left me with this today before they went off to spring break 🥺 i'd been seeing them work on a poster in the back of the room during study hall but i thought they were just doing something silly 😭 they make me love my job and i love them so much

IMG_1470.jpg

- Got two vintage shirts I ordered online today! I haven't had them driving out to pick-up places since during earlier pandemic on a Saturday so that was super awesome. And they look great!
- Went to an IRL vintage store and bought a 60s shirt and some 70s corduroy pants. Bit expensive but I need more pants and the shirt was fab as well.
- Nice weather but still a bit too cold to dress for spring properly. Still, it's sunny so always nice!

- Lunch with my friend went well, the food was good and we made plans to maybe go to Berlin together in a few months!
- The weather was great again, sunny, warm, and windy
- Bought a mother's day card because it's next week (in the UK it happens in March)
- Played some more Pokemon Black then had some coffee + biscuits in the late afternoon

A nice Saturday!

Finally, my weekends aren't terrible because I don't have to work! I'm going to eat lots of good food, get some laundry done, and play a lot of Genshin Impact and my Pokemon Shining Pearl Starterlocke. Also looking forward to the Mavericks taking on the Hornets later. 😁
Nice! Hope you've been having a blast with your Saturday! A couple weeks from now I've requested off for a 4 day weekend. For no reason in particular other than I just don't want to work and do whatever lol. So I get it. Enjoy it to the max!

Finished work for the day and have off the rest of tonight and all of Sunday. I ordered a pizza and am going to watch a movie (don't know which one) and play some games. I don't normally do stuff like that, so I'm just going to chill.

my mom finally got a PS5 today!! she got it from an online friend whom she plays a lot of PS4 games with. she's been wanting one for over a year now and it was super generous of him to give her a brand new one without asking for money or anything in return. she's really happy with it and I'm so happy for her :blush:

that also means that I get to have her old PS4 which means I can finally play Spyro Reignited again!!

• I met someone new at the fundraiser event yesterday and we instantly bonded! They're so kind and I'm happy to get to know them more ^-^
  • I made a new avatar using Picrew! (Amazing website for avatar creating)
  • I slept until 3 or 4, caused by not sleeping for an entire day and a half. It was nice
  • My cats greeted me when I got home today
  • I played animal crossing a bit

Today hasn’t really been the best day but I figured I would look for some positives. There are a few nice things that did happen.

I had something bothering me and I think my friend knew something was wrong so she was trying to pry. I really appreciate her concern and I know some people may not want prying and prefer to be left alone but it felt nice to know she actually cares. I actually think the best part of my day today was her holding me, telling me she cares about me and constantly reassuring me I was okay.
I’m just relaxing right now and it feels nice to just sit down and forget about everything. I think I’ll sleep well tonight. I do feel a little better literally only thanks to the first point, lol.

Back