• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

I had a Good day out with Mum today

I bought a DVD - Stuart Little 2
I got a new T-shirt it’s pink with a leopard print heart 💜
We bought some new decorative ornaments ( 2 Cherish Teddies to go with our collection ) they’re so cute ☺️

75E55249-CC58-4DEE-949E-3D65D1DCC31C.jpeg
- Nancy

C3979366-D149-4D48-BC9B-50D4ABC75D6B.jpeg

This one doesn’t have a name it’s called Heart to Heart thought

My parcel came with the new fantastic beats: The Secrets of Dumbledore DVD (for me)

And downton abbey a new era DVD for Nan

Last edited:
Back again~ (^O^☆♪
So I’ve been catching stray cats, spaying and neutering them in order to keep the stray population low and allow them to live fuller lives. Today, I managed to catch two feral cats (one pregnant!!). That’s what I’m happy about. I hope I’ll be able to gain their trust, and hopefully post about them on this thread very soon. ♡

Visited my grandma today for the first time in a while, we took her grocery shopping then had lunch at her place! I had a spicy chicken baguette and a lemon meringue tart <3 It was nice to see her again, and I'm happy she's doing well, she was even cooking a stew for herself, which is lovely since she has trouble eating enough nutrients lately

I also did my makeup and wore a nice outfit for the first time in a long time lol

I got home and had a refreshing bath, so now I'm enjoying a coffee and the sunny, windy weather :)

Last edited:
1. On our way to Houston, we ate Dairy Queen for lunch. At first, we were going to get McDonald’s, but we changed our minds. As much as I love McDonald’s, Dairy Queen has a special place in my heart due to the fact that I grew up with it back on my old town I used to live in. :,,,,,)

2. Things are going really well with my mom so far for the most part <3333

3. I will be staying in my own bedroom for these three nights, and it’s beautiful. :,,,,,)

4. My brother made me laugh my arse off this evening when we were getting stuff at Target and getting dinner.

5. Ate Sonic for dinner while watching Family Feud with my parents, brother, and maternal grandparents (me and my brother ate Sonic while my parents ate Taco Bell). Yet another good memory of this house. :,,,,,)

6. My mom is crazy, now I know why where I get my craziness from! 😇🤣🥰

Today turned out pretty good even though plans got shuffled around. We were suppose to meet up with other couples for this putput thing, but due to severe weather that was suppose to come earlier, it was canceled then they decided to go out for ice cream.

Spent alot of time with my spouse and we got this lemon shake up drink that is really good and lunch from this fair in town. I got a raspberry one and a strawberry one.

Right now it's night time and I am just hanging in the living room with the pups. A storm is on its way, so I tend to sleep with them when that happens to keep them quiet and calm. Even though it is late, the cicadas are still singing.
Today was a really nice temp, cloudy and cool even with a couple of short downpours but now it is pretty hot and humid outside.

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept really well last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- I had a nice, relaxing day at home with my husband and my dog.
- I got to watch the latest episode of Shadows House and the bonus episode of The Sandman.
- I started working on my second grimoire page and it's already about halfway done.
- I made some more submissions and earned some more tickets.
- We unlocked the Greenwood Glow backdrop!
- I got to play Leif's Labyrinth! Mistreil makes the best games!
- Tomorrow is another day off to work on Fair stuff!

I found some more official artwork of one of my faves that I hadn't seen before! (๑ ;ω ; ๑)
I got a lot more work done on my Hidden Hideaways entry! Hopefully I'll have it finished before too much longer.
I wasn't able to get one of the standees today, but that does mean I'll have a lot more tickets to put towards all the collectibles I want! And I do want a lot of them. 😆
We got several more new Fair events! I can't wait to see how the polls go for Your Gnomeo, and Leif's Labyrinth was a really fun and cute break from working on my door! I also had a blast putting together my entries for Haniwa Homes and the first round of Whimsical Wardrobes this evening. I'm afraid custom clothing patterns aren't really my forte, but I tried ahaha. 😅 I'm also excited to get started on the next coloring page!!
I watched a couple more episodes of Fairy Tail with my family this morning, and some Minecraft videos later on!

Not actually happy, but kind of feeling contented with my life right now. I'm liking my change when it comes to dealing with people. I still have the old me (to a few important people), but it's nice to be able to stop caring anymore for people who stopped caring or never actually cared in the first place. Makes me feeling accomplished deep inside that I can cope up with it much easier and much better now. I also realized I don't need a partner or anything related or close to that in my life. It also feels lighter when you no longer have to deal with other people's issues (who aren't worth your time) when you, yourself already have so much to deal with. Let them deal with their own problems, I'd say.

Last edited:
- I'm mostly caught up on TBT Fair 2022 event entries (aside from Forest of the Lustrous challenge two)! 🎉

- My partner has been super sweet as have my friends, and I'm stronger because of everyone. 💚

- I've finally accepted myself as a person and plan on continuing to improve myself throughout life. 📊

- My tax return that includes my inheritance should be coming in soon. About to get a fat sum of money and not be strapped for money anymore! 💸

- I'm about to get some good rest and take the fattest cat nap ever. 💤

- I just tripled crowned Yoimiya C6 in Genshin Impact! 🥳

MNJRYxK.jpg

aZZ3uiB.jpg

4h4zbEJ.png

U6PlQ38.gif

Today I'm happy because:

- I went to yoga
- Woke up early
- Played Kirby's Dream Buffet with @Mistreil (ily)
- Had fun building my Haniwa Homes 'entry'
- I'm going to another summer family BBQ. Potatoes and onion on the BBQ 😋
- Continued reading a book I recently started, The Death of Mrs. Westaway by Ruth Ware
- Had a fudge bar. I love the 'Traditions Organic Fudge Bars' I get from Costco

finally got another youtube video uploaded, I'm glad I could do that despite being mildly sick for the last few days.

also just stating the obvious again but my SO is amazing and I'm so proud of him for being willing to grow and stand up to his anxieties and make his life better. I've only known him for a few weeks but I can't imagine how long he's been struggling, I feel blessed to have met him because I feel like I'm able to give him a bit of a pep talk and make him feel better and more confident. I really do hope things get better for him bc I hate to see him so stressed and tired every single day 😔 💕

☆ My first true week of school was super duper amazing! I made tons of new friends and everyone has been SO NICEEE.
☆ My weekend was super fun and wonderful OTHER THAN THAT I WAS SICK FROM FRIDAY AFTERNOON TILL TODAY... but I am 100% better now and I feel happy!!
☆ I played Splatoon 2 this morning with everyone participating for the fair thing and it was sooo fun! I cant wait to play again later at 9 PM!
☆ I got to show all of my friends my sanrio x splatoon keychains and they thought they were adorable!
☆ I have been making tons of friendship bracelets and almost have 16 done!!! :D
☆ Tonight my mother and I are making Strawberry Muffins!! YAY!!
It has been amazing and fun recently!

-It took me a ton of restarts, but I finally won a game in Wii Sports baseball! And it was with Pierre too, he's annoyingly good in every single sport I've played against him, so it felt good to beat him. 😆 Even though baseball is one of my worst sports, I'm glad that I can still win and slowly advance to Nick and Sakura! ⚾

-Poofesure uploaded a new video, I only got to watch the first few minutes but it looks super interesting - He's currently making Beef Boss-themed Wii Remotes!! 🍔 I'm gonna watch the video later and I can't wait!

-Been doing a lot of writing recently and thought of a story that I really like! 📝

-I made muffins with my step-mom the other day! They were a little burnt, but otherwise they were still good! 🧁

-Got quite a bit of things done in AC:NH, I got the final 'Rough-Hewn' 🪵 achievement and I'm only 7 fish away from completing my fish critterpedia!! 🐟

-It rained earlier so the temperatures are nice and cool. 🌧️ Also happy that autumn is getting closer! 🍂

-Decided to visit the Photo Studio in Tomodachi Life and took some pictures! 📷 I honestly think it's an underrated mechanic that I truly enjoy!
1661117007552.png

1661117024992.png

1661117137355.png

1661117270119.png

-Someone made an article on the Poofesure Wiki about his quotes and I decided to add some! It's really fun reading through the whole thing and I think it's nice that I got to contribute to the page. :)
These are near-identical to the ones I wrote on The Out of Context Quotes Thread, but I chose these because I do not wanna risk getting a warning for putting something crude here. XD

1661115789761.png

I finally found the motivation recently to fix some things and clean up my lifestyle again!!

We are about to thrive a whole lot, but I guess I am most thankful today for the pretty weather and this super sweet pretty dog named Daisy on my walk (the elderly man walking her told me that pets just make her day…Day Zeee??? ☺️☺️)

Working on my axolotl boy’s chiller maintenance is going smooth woo hoo~

CC104A96-6234-4087-8F45-7D0493748701.jpeg

garfield (not his actual name XD we don’t know it)

97AED514-CC3E-4ECC-97A1-D8A9A35BE9EE.jpeg

It’s been a minute since I last posted in here, but I’ve been a bit busy this weekend playing Madden 23. I’m really invested in the game and wanted to get some playing time in before starting my work week. However, a few notable things made me happy over the last few days:

I mustered up the courage to play online mode after practicing a bit on this game. The controls are a bit different from last year’s version, but I think I’ve gotten used to them.
I’m probably hanging out with my favorite person next week. We had plans before her mom got sick and she had to go take care of her. Now that she’s back in the area, we can actually make plans. I haven’t really gotten this far with anyone before, so I’m happy to finally be comfortable putting myself out there, I guess. I also like how there’s really no pressure here. I told her in the past my reservations about large group events and she told me not to feel pressured into doing something I don’t want to do. And I actually feel comfortable saying no and I don’t feel the need to apologize for my feelings anymore, which is a big thing for me.
9C1BDE13-7C19-4D05-96BF-CF317681955A.jpeg
We are planning on going to the dog park with our dogs, though! I’m hoping Keagan behaves because he gets weird around people he doesn’t know and other male dogs.
Speaking of Keagan, I saw him today and he was being so cute!!
I’m happy that I really enjoyed my three days off and had lots of fun. I was able to play Pokémon with my favorite person on Thursday night and make a lot of progress on Madden 23 Franchise Mode.

finally got another youtube video uploaded, I'm glad I could do that despite being mildly sick for the last few days.

also just stating the obvious again but my SO is amazing and I'm so proud of him for being willing to grow and stand up to his anxieties and make his life better. I've only known him for a few weeks but I can't imagine how long he's been struggling, I feel blessed to have met him because I feel like I'm able to give him a bit of a pep talk and make him feel better and more confident. I really do hope things get better for him bc I hate to see him so stressed and tired every single day 😔 💕
I got hyped that you released a video after reading your post, so I watched it immediately. I definitely got a lot of laughs out of it, especially when you kept driving your red Beetle into the lava (and going for a swim in the water eventually). 😂 You're definitely not going to enjoy playing Gran Turismo with its more realistic driving physics as you might find yourself grinding the wall more often, Bug. And the engine-swapped Beetle and Sambabus I showed you a while back? You're gonna be spinning like a ballerina for days lol. But yeah, I hope you and your significant are feeling better now compared to the past few days. :)
------------------------------------

Maaaaan, I had so much to do for most of the day that I only got a few minutes to catch a break before having to do one thing after another. Just a couple of things to note for today.
  • Getting the stuff I needed to do. It felt exhausting if I'm being honest.
  • Feel free to skip this point. It's been quite a bit since I spotted an interesting car and boooooooy, you would NOT believe what I saw. The car that I saw is a DMC Delorean that was stuck in traffic! 🤯 You know, the one that appears in the movie "Back To The Future"? I never would've thought I'd actually see one with my own eyes, let alone in the streets that are in poor condition from where I live. And because of this sighting, this now marks the 40th unique manufacturer in my identified cars list. Wow. What's funny is that I mentioned this car in my previous post. Maybe if I start talking about the Chevrolet Corvette C1 which is the last Corvette generation I have yet to spot, perhaps it would start showing up on the roads lol.
  • I got to watch @/xSuperMario64x's latest youtube video of him playing Beetle Adventure Racing!
  • Took a small nap.
  • I made progress in my art project and finally finished this one piece that took me a couple of days to finish for some reason. Thanks for making me suffer with a lot of lag, potato laptop.

Back