• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

I have another chance to go to the city south of here (have to take my mom to a doctor appt) so I'm hoping I can convince her to let me stop at goodwill for like 5 seconds to look at the plushies lol
update on this, my mom did let me go in for a little bit, and when I got to the plushies I found some really great ones!!
20220823-153442.jpg

all five are Webkinz, and from left to right they are the black and white cat, grey and white cat, orange cat, whimsy dragon, and mocha pup. first of all, the black and white cat as no magic W on its foot which means it's one of the earliest Webkinz plushies made! it's really rare to find one of them without the W so I thought that was cool! second, the two little kitties are ones I've never had before and I've actually been wanting the orange and white cat so I was stoked to find that! third, you're probably thinking "don't you already have a whimsy dragon?" I do actually, but this one in particular is basically brand new and I really like plushies that are in good condition. I'm thinking I may keep this one and give the other one to my friend and her baby to add to her collection 💖 and then the mocha pup is in decent condition but it comes with an unused code!! this is the second mocha pup I have found at goodwill with a code and I'm pretty shocked! I'm thinking about selling this one though since I already have one.

anyways, enough ranting about webkinz lol. I'm also happy because I plan on finally recording a second video for my SM64 Chaos Edition series so that should be fun!!

Today went pretty smooth for me because my pain is going down so I am pretty happy about that. I've also been watching history stuff on YouTube today since I haven't been moving around.
My dogs have been extra cuddly lately too. Yesterday, hans kept rubbing his head on my forehead and then poke my cheek with his nose. 💕

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept deeply last night and was a bit less tired today.
- The weather was nice for our afternoon walk.
- I got a decent amount of work done today.
- I talked to my uncle today. I usually end up talking to my aunt so this was rare but nice.
- I'm going into the office tomorrow and we're having a team lunch.
- I have a massage therapy appointment scheduled tomorrow afternoon.
- I did some more writing on my Hero's Crossing story. That deadline is coming up too quickly. I might have to power through my entry this weekend.

@Drawdler I loved Bear in the Big Blue House!!

The merch I ordered on sale arrived safely today, and I got both the characters I was hoping for from the blind boxes!! ;v; The clear file looks great too. It's one I was thinking about getting for some time.
New Blessing Window started! I'm hoping we'll be able to reach all the milestones; I'd love to have more mushrooms. And tickets, of course!
Watched GeminiTay's latest episode of Empires with my family!
I played Legends: Arceus for a couple hours this evening! ^^ Recovered a player's satchel, found another Unown, and got some good work done on research tasks.

I’ve asked for a couple of days off. Now I’m just waiting for my manager to get back and approve. I know it will get approved, and I also have the hours for paid time off. I’m literally exhausted, and need a break. Can’t wait to have a little break.

Edit: They were approved!

Last edited:
the weather is cooling down. my bday is tomorrow but im not excited for it at all, instead im just excited about autumn and my apprenticeship beginning next week c: (it legit took me 7 months of applying to get this job, i never want to think of quitting, though my schedule will be packed for two years it’s also taken me two years to find out what i want to do, jobwise) i just wish it was fall forever. things are doing better, and i’m cautiously looking forward to the next months.☺️

I have the day off from work which feels amazing! I work 5 days a week for 7+ hours each of those days and while the pay is nice, I always appreciate a break even if I spend the day just lounging! My plan is to have a self care day (face mask, do my nails, etc.), light some candles and clean my room, and play some ACNH/Stardew Valley/Splatoon

I was having a pretty bad day today, but what just happened completely made it . . .
I BEAT LUCÍA IN WII SPORTS RESORT TABLE TENNIS!!! 🏓
She was by far the biggest cheater most difficult I've ever faced (more so than Sakura, Tommy, and Matt combined) and I struggled so much with her . . . But I beat her and I'm so happy. 😭
Now I only have one Champion left to beat: Matt in Wii Sports Boxing! :D
IMG_20220824_201210.jpg

Back