• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

- @Jhine7 and I reached new post milestones as the #2 and #3 top posters of the forums, and had a lot of fun doing it.

- Work is going extremely well.

- My partner has been super duper sweet to me recently and it's made me so happy.

- I reached C6 with Yoimiya in Genshin Impact yesterday! She's my first official non-perm banner C6 5 star, and my official main now. I'm so happy that I made it to this point! :D

9Qfp4Sp.jpg

Zffi05o.jpg

EECc0oj.png

My bf arrived yesterday pretty late so we just went to bed, but today we got wawa for breakfast, bought some items for our camping trip tomorrow, and he's going to buy us a huge tent later today! The campsite were going to allows dogs so we get to bring his sweet pupper with and I just feel like its our lil family trip <3
I thought it was gonna be awkward since it's been so so long since we've seen eachother but he has shown so much affection and it just warms my heart. He's sleeping right now and so is doggy right besides him ;-; I'm trying to keep everyone in my house quiet and I shut the door so he can get some beauty sleep ehhehe, I just love him so much 😭

I finished sanding the ceiling of my garage. It's been many years of my garage being unfinished, so it's time I finished it, put up cabinets, painted everything, ect. But it's a start and sanding all the messed up tape and bumps overhead made my shoulders quite stiff lol.

I finally started to have time to get into the event. It's better late than never, I guess. Life has just gotten hectic and there are a lot of bad things happening, but I'm going to try to make the best out of this, at least.

This cute emotional support dachshund that came in at work made me smile. I spent a few minutes with her, and the owners were amazing. I put my head down for a split second and the dachshund immediately jumped up and licked my face. That’s emotional support for you. I didn’t actually get her name, but she is so adorable! This is the most distracted I’ve ever been at work, jeez.
2F0B7C9D-2513-4F11-8A0C-4484AFD56233.jpeg
My favorite person is relieving me at work tomorrow. I work in the morning and her at night. I swear I will completely lose it when she comes in tomorrow. I need that hug. 🥹 It’s been a month.

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept pretty deeply again last night.
- The weather was wonderful today.
- I took a walk outside on my morning break.
- I got a morning break!
- I had free pizza for lunch and got to chat with some co-workers.
- I had a good session with my massage therapist this afternoon.
- I did a little more work on my story for Hero's Crossing.
- I started working on my entry for Hidden Hideaway.
- I completed and submitted my evil elixir!

This technically happened yesterday and is just one thing since the day wasn't eventful for me, but I have passed the 95% completion mark in my art project! 😱 I am getting so. Close. To. Finishing. It. I know the TBT Fair is still going on, but my hype levels are steadily increasing toward finally getting this art project done!

Markiplier's Petting Chica Simulator. Truly incredible experience, easy 12/10.
I made some more progress on my Hidden Hideaways entry today!
Today's new puzzle and scavenger hunt were really fun! ^^ I really look forward to these—even if this Monument puzzle nearly broke my brain, lol.

I made some more progress on my Hidden Hideaways entry today!
Today's new puzzle and scavenger hunt were really fun! ^^ I really look forward to these—even if this Monument puzzle nearly broke my brain, lol.
Bless you for the link! The Petting Chica simulator is so adorable! 😭💖

That was so cute, Merielle. 🥺 I failed to pet Chica on my first try (lol) but was successful in the next attempt all the way through. It reminds me of the times when some people years ago on Youtube would do something like this where you have to choose between videos in order to progress.

This was yesterday but oh well

I got off of work early since it was slow, so I spent that time setting up my new phone. So far everything runs fine, I have yet to download the Tumblr app which was giving my last phone issues, so we'll have to see about that later.

I've been dealing with some really bad trauma that's affected how I interact with people and my relationships with those who I love. This has been going on for a little around 2 years. I recently started a different type of therapy that's been helping me a lot. I even have a partner who understands my situation and isn't rushing me into anything! I'm happy that I'm given this opportunity to rebuild myself, even if I thought this was impossible. And I'm happy that so many people love me and want to help me.

If there's anyone in my situation, I'm here to talk! I might not understand, but I've become an amazing listener.

- went shopping yesterday and got some nice snacks including some jaffa cakes and French Fancies, which I ate with my mocha coffee this afternoon 😋

- I watched Apocalypse Now today and really enjoyed it

- I've been enjoying the weather this week, it feels like Autumn is here 🍂 it's been overcast, a perfect temp, and really windy :love: but somehow it hasn't rained yet despite the forecast claiming it would lol

Was starting to get a little nervous on the price of our October wedding since 130ish are coming when we planned for 100. Looked into our contract and discovered the $2500 deposit paid last year is credited towards the final total. A huge relief and fist pump after seeing that and realizing it just got a lot cheaper 🤣

59 days to go!

Madden 23 releases tomorrow and I’m able to start hopefully start playing it at midnight. I very conveniently have three consecutive days off work to play the game.
I saw my favorite person today for the first time in a month and I was able to control my emotions enough that I didn’t start crying.
Not that it would’ve been an issue, but we were at work.
We hugged several times and less than half were initiated by me. This means a lot because she isn’t the most empathetic person, but I know she tries with me. Nothing seems forced on her part either. It’s like she genuinely feels the way she’s acting towards me and it’s ****ing amazing.
I had a nice lunch/dinner consisting of lasagna, garlic bread, and some fries.
I saw a former coworker of mine from one of the many previous jobs I’ve had. She always stops in here for coffee and a meal after she’s done with her job. She’s very memorable to me.

Today I'm happy because:

- I've been sleeping deeply again most nights and it feels amazing.
- My back pain has been remaining manageable lately too.
- I've been keeping my stress levels in check.
- I was able to take both a morning and afternoon break at work.
- The weather was lovely so I went walking outside on both breaks.
- I completed a chunk of my story for the Hero's Crossing event. I'm so happy with how it's turning out.
- I finished solving round 4 of Mysteries of the Monolith. It was a lot of fun.
- I also submitted my entry for round 4 of the Witch's Quest.
- Tomorrow is Friday. Looking forward to the weekend so I have more time to work on my submissions!

I got some more work done on my entry for Hidden Hideaways!
New Where is Gnome and Wishing Well blessing window started today! I'm already here a ton, so it's really cool getting Fairy Dust just for doing my usual stuff. 😆
Got to see some new (to me anyway) official artwork of a couple of my faves! ;v; It's always nice when they work well as laptop wallpapers too, ehehe.
I also got several little things done that I've been wanting to do for a while! ^^

Back