• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today I'm happy because:

- I went into the office today and got to chat with several co-workers I haven't seen in a while.
- My boss provided us with a delicious lunch and another co-worker brought in homemade cherry chocolate cake.
- I took a walk outside on my morning break.
- I cleared out some more emails in my inbox.
- I had a good session with my massage therapist this afternoon.
- I called to check in on my mom since Covid been rough for her and she made it out to the grocery store today. I was going to pick her up some supplies if she still wasn't up to it, but I'm so glad she's feeling better and just has lingering fatigue.
- I submitted my entry for Hidden Hideaways.
- We met the goals for the tickets in the Wishing Well!
- I got my Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp tonight! Just one more mushie to go and my bottom row will be complete!

I found a ton of new art of some of my faves!! ;v;
I got to listen to another track of one of the drama CDs I got recently!
Watched some Youtube with my family.
We got new rounds in Mysteries of the Monument, Witch's Quest, and Enchanted Elixirs!! I think I might've actually gotten the mirror right too—at least, I hope. 🤞
We're super close to hitting both of the final milestones for this blessing window of the Wishing Well!! My internet actually went down for a bit and I was worried I wouldn't be able to do any more tonight, but I'm glad it came back up in time!

- went out for a meal with my extended family last night, it was good to see them again and I wore a cute outfit :)

- I'm happy my interest in fashion has returned! i got pretty apathetic about it for a while but now I'm back at it,,

- had some buttered toast today, which I'd been craving for a while, sometimes the most simple things in life are best lol

- Work is going great and my career is headed in the right direction, along with other things, towards my goal. :D

- It's nice and sunny outside today. Going to have to use the pool at least one more time before summer ends!

- I continued to work on top techniques yesterday at martial arts.

- I had an appointment today and got to eat a tasty meatball sub afterwards from one of my favorite places. 😋

- Looking forward to the weekend for once! I have plans to hang with a friend. 😎

• Volunteering has been going pretty well. Yesterday was a little rough though. I was serving food during the lunch shift, I had a panic attack during it, was shaking and almost cried but was able to make it through the rest of the shift, so I'm proud of myself for not leaving. Cause to be honest it was overwhelming and the second the tears started to come up behind my eyes I wanted to bolt but I managed to keep myself there and kept myself from totally breaking down.
  • I will be graduating from the care coordination program I've been in for the past 6 years, so I will no longer have a case manager (it's for people with mental illness, I have Schizoaffective disorder and bipolar disorder). I've made a lot of progress and am doing well and am stable on my meds, so my care manager and I decided I'm ready to graduate from the program
  • Got some cleaning done today, proud of myself for keeping up with cleaning my apartment
  • I slept in till 8am which was nice, yesterday I woke up at 4am and was up for the rest of the day which probably contributed a bit to me having a panic attack, and after the stressful day I had yesterday, I really needed a good night of rest

Last edited:

Hey, that's great! Glad you were able to get through the rest of your volunteering in spite of your panic attack, and then get some rest afterwards. I know when I don't get enough rest it just makes everything more difficult (and I have situational social anxiety in addition to Aspergers).

And wow, that's fantastic that you were able to graduate from your program! I'm super happy for you. :giggle:

I saw a chocolate lab in the drive thru last night at work. His name was Grizzly and I gave him a few treats. I couldn’t stop fussing over him. I love dogs.
My favorite person made me happy. I’m blown away by how comforting she is constantly and always catering towards my occasional obsessiveness without being annoyed whatsoever.
I picked up a box of cinnamon roll pizza not knowing what to expect and it was delicious. It’s missing a slice because I ate one, lol.
And I don’t even like pizza, so…
BF3F3FDD-4CDE-4B46-B66F-872A4B3C3605.jpeg

Hey, that's great! Glad you were able to get through the rest of your volunteering in spite of your panic attack, and then get some rest afterwards. I know when I don't get enough rest it just makes everything more difficult (and I have situational social anxiety in addition to Aspergers).

And wow, that's fantastic that you were able to graduate from your program! I'm super happy for you. :giggle:
Thank you so much! I'm excited because I feel like I've made a lot of progress :)

Yes lack of sleep makes things very difficult, always leads to getting stressed and overwhelmed a lot easier. Thankfully I have my cats to come home to, and I can take a nap with them ❤️

-My older brother is here for a visit!! We haven't seen him since May, so we're all really happy to see him again. 😊

-Got to chat with one of my bestest online friends! I had a lot of fun talking with them and they always make me laugh, plus they showed me a fic they're currently working on and it's really good - They wrote about one of my OCs and I think they portrayed that character very accurately! :)

-Watched some more Poofesure today, I decided to branch out and watch some of his miscellaneous videos (but then I went back to the Wii Party ones XD). One in particular that I really liked was i replaced my minecraft sounds with audio clips from my videos, my favorite part is when the group of villagers would overlap each other by saying stuff like "ELISA, GO AWAY!! I HATE YOU!!" 🤣

-Played a bit of Wii Party and I won in Board Game Island against Sakura, Asami, and George (all Master Difficulty CPUs) on the first try! My luck was insane and I can't believe I won so easily against the hardest CPU level. :eek:

-The other day I got to watch my (younger) brother play Wii Sports Baseball and Tennis. We also played Wii Party together, specifically Board Game Island against Master Difficulty CPUs. :) It was fun and he ended up winning, and I'm just glad it wasn't Lucía because she's such a cheater. XD

-My parents bought two boxes of Pizza Pops because they were on sale. I've seen ads about it but never had one until now, and honestly they're really good! 🍕

Today I'm happy because:

- I took two walks today on my breaks at work.
- I had a ton of meetings today but still managed to get some other work done.
- I was a presenter for a large meeting of about 40 people where I had to answer questions about my role. I get very nervous about public speaking and because it was done interview style some of the questions were impromptu, but my boss and several others messaged me afterwards to tell me how great I did!
- I got to do a little more writing on my Hero's Crossing story.
- My entry for Hidden Hideaways was accepted and I submitted my entry for the latest round of Witch's Quest.
- We completed all of the goals for the Wishing Well! I got my tickets, bells, and mushroom collectibles.
- I currently have a double row of mushrooms and I now have the ability to do this line-up in the future:
1661485144925.png
1661485158073.png
1661485203352.png
1661485219768.png
1661485230801.png

- Tomorrow is Friday and then it's the weekend!

Mushrooms have totally overtaken my yard and pretty much the entire neighborhood. The enchanted forest vibes are inescapable now 🍄✨
Speaking of mushrooms, I redeemed my Famous Mushroom and Black Famous Mushroom!! ;v; Also v happy about the extra tickets and TBT
Watched GoodTimesWithScar's latest episode of Hermitcraft with my parents!
Also got to play Style Savvy: Styling Star for a little bit!
We were able to donate a full carload of stuff today! Feels great getting that much out of the house.
I listened to another track of the drama CD I'm on!

I stopped listening to music entirely after the tragedy that happened to me early this year (my partner's passing). Can't help but breakdown in tears every time I accidentally do, so I just try to avoid as much.. But recently, someone has been sending me this music from an indie band that talks about love, friendship, loss, coping up, etc. (her favorite music, currently), and because of it, I start listening again but this time making new positive memories that still brings me to tears, but happy tears, through their songs while thinking about her, thinking that I've finally found someone who genuinely cares for me and is sensitive to my feelings.

i'm happy because yesterday, i got a raise at work and i also got a weeks worth of paid vacation to use by the new year. today, i'm happy because i got a bonus. i've been working here for 6 months now and i dont plan on going anywhere, i adore my job.

edit: i also bought this dress as a lil treat (this is not me in the image, its the stock photo)
unknown.png

Last edited:
Today I'm happy because:

- I had a delicious meal of grilled chicken, rice, and pickled vegetables

- I had a vanilla bubble tea with strawberry boba

- It's Friday and I'm happy to be done with data for a couple of days (my eyes are especially happy)

- I was able to chat with a few co-workers

- I did some yoga

Okay so a server at the restaurant I work at called out this morning (we normally have two on in the summer since it's so busy). Anyways, I normally host and food run full time to kill time over the summer. Since I have been working for almost 5 months now full time, I have a good idea of how to "serve" and the contents of the menu. Long story short, my supervisor asked me if I am cool with taking some tables in the morning instead of hosting. I probably did like 6 tables over the span of 3 hours to help ease the load on the one main server. Overall, made like $200+ today (including hourly and tips) and I have had no prior training to be a server (so feeling prettyyy proud of myself rn)

-Poofesure is selling his Beef Boss Wii Remotes! (For pre-order, at least.) I don't think I'll buy one right away, but I think it's really cool that my favorite YouTuber has his own Wii Remote based off of the channel's main character. :)

-Speaking of Poofesure, I finished watching all his Wii Sports videos! I already finished his Tomodachi Life series prior to this, so the obvious next choice is Wii Party. 🎉

-My dad went shopping and got some peaches, one of my favorite fruits! 🍑 He also got some cake rolls, I tried the strawberry shortcake one and it was very good! 🍰

-Watched Moriah Elizabeth's latest video, which I obviously enjoyed. 🎨 (She's one of my favorite YouTubers, apart from Poofesure of course.)

-I've finalized all the names for the puppies, since there were a few who didn't have names. 🐶
Daisy - Named after the Mario princess and the AC villager.
Zuma - Named after the water-loving Paw Patrol pup.
Leah - Named after our dog's sister, who looks just like her.
Charlie - Named after a puppy from our dog's first litter who looks just like him.
Titan - Named after his size and powerful bite.
Fluffy - Named after her unusual fur, which seems to be different from the rest.
Mickey - Named after the main Disney mascot.
Yakko, Wakko, and Dot - Named after the Animaniacs trio.

-I finally got the Fast Food interior in Tomodachi Life and I knew exactly who to give it to. 🍔
1661549370764.png

-I'm currently recreating the CPU Miis from Wii Sports Resort on my Switch, since I hardly have any use for Miis on it (or at least compared to my Wii and 3DS). I did the first 10 and I think they look pretty good, I'd say they almost look the same! :D
I also made Asami and Ashley but I couldn't fit it into the picture, maybe you'll see them the next time I post about more Miis I made. Also, potato camera quality, sorry about that. :p
IMG_20220826_181943.jpg

Back