• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

- I've had a great day and fantastic week at work, and I got paid today! 💸

- My laptop was fixed FINALLY, so now I can access desktop sites on it like TBT and just use my tablet for gaming and anime! 🥳

- My partner has been super sweet to me lately. 💚

- I said I wouldn't wish on the newest Genshin Impact banner, but I did, and I got Tighnari and Tighnari C1 10 wishes or less apart from each other! Just my crazy great RNG at work again. 🍃

gvQkgZy.jpg

m3SOz18.jpg

- Finally, I'm just feeling confident again. I feel like I've finally achieved the confidence I lost years ago. I'm feeling great, haha! :D

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept well last night.
- My work day was fairly easy. Only one small issue came up and it was dealt with quickly.
- I got a significant chunk of my Hero's Crossing story done. I will finish it in time. I should have been working so...shhh. I'll make it up next week.
- I called to check on my mom since Covid was hitting her really hard yesterday. She got up and ate something today and sounded a lot better so that makes me very happy.
- I had a few more of my event submissions accepted.
- It's Friday and I'm looking forward to a nice productive weekend of working on my remaining Fair entries!

Right, I'll just list some stuff I remember over the past few days and some for today lol.

Over the past few days
  • A couple of days had rain involved and even some thunder, so it was nice not sweating in the heat.
  • Feel free to skip this point. I've already seen this car, but I saw the Suzuki Cappuccino again parked in a parking lot. In fact, it's the exact same one I saw the first time and I think I know why my mother thought it was a Ferrari. Apparently, the person who owns the Cappuccino put a Ferrari badge sticker on the side of their car lol. I wonder how many people they've baited into thinking it was a Ferrari aside from my mother. One thing for sure is that I didn't fall for it, and they're gonna have to do better than that to trick me. Knowing Ferrari being very persnickety on how they want their brand to be represented, I'm sure they'll send a cease and a desist or something against the person using their logo on a Cappuccino once being made aware of it lol.
  • I played New Horizons and managed to catch a giant stag for the first time! I ended up donating it to Blathers at the museum and as per usual, he hates bugs lol.
  • I've made quite some progress in my art project since my previous post. Not gonna lie, it's taking priority over some of the TBT Fair activities. 😅
  • An update came out for Gran Turismo 7 and I'll be honest, it was pretty disappointing. Despite that, however, there were a couple of things I liked. A few more track layouts were added, but the highlight for me is that they added a classic Formula 1 car! It's a McLaren MP4/4 that competed in the 1988 season of F1. Looking through the description of this car and fact-checking it after, it apparently won 15 out of 16 races during the season. Wow, and I thought Mercedes winning over 10 races in a season was bad lol. This F1 car was driven by Alain Prost and the late Ayrton Senna, both of which are very quick drivers. In terms of the number and name, the latter is featured in the game. It also happens to be powered by a 1.5 litre Honda V6 turbocharged engine and it sounds great. Why do I bring up this specific fact? Well, the car I drive in real life is a Honda, so it's pretty awesome that the engine is from the same manufacturer! Though, the said car I drive in real life doesn't appear in the Gran Turismo series so that's unfortunate. Y'all are probably gonna figure out what I drive without saying the name. 😆 Surprisingly, there's an option to make a custom livery on this F1 car considering it's a real one and that licencing issues are usually a pain in the butt.
Watkins Glen Long Course_.jpeg

I've always noticed that the old Honda logo looks a little more square compared to today.
Watkins Glen Long Course__1.jpeg

I love how there's an arch on the car where I can see my helmet and Raymond in the process LOL.
Watkins Glen Long Course__2.jpeg

Today (August 26, 2022)
  • Apparently, online will be free on Playstation this weekend, so I might participate in online races and lobbies on Gran Turismo 7! Let's just hope I don't get deleted at the first corner by other people due to their impatience. That happened to me a couple of times lol.
  • I went to the mall with my sister to just look around. We did get a couple of things done, though.
  • I got a haircut and I feel weirded out by my appearance once again since I'm so used to having my hair being a bit long.
  • I made more progress in my art project and guess what? The percentage completion has now reached 99%. Now you see why I wanted to prioritize it over the TBT Fair activities. I've been working on it for five months now and I'm so close to finishing it.

• I made more progress in my art project and guess what? The percentage completion has now reached 99%. Now you see why I wanted to prioritize it over the TBT Fair activities. I've been working on it for five months now and I'm so close to finishing it.
I'm so excited to see it when it's done if you wanna show us! I always look forward to reading your posts in this thread seeing how much progress you've made on your art project and hearing you mention all the different cars you've seen and you having fun playing Gran Turismo 7
I love hearing people talk about their hobbies and interests 😊

I'm really tired but I want to bring up a few good things that have happened:

so my LPS digital pet came today and it works great!! I played around w it for about 2 hours this evening and I'll prob play it more tomorrow 😂😂
not only did I get that, but I also got my copy of Wii Party today!! I figured it would get by about Monday so that was a very pleasant surprise! I jumped on the game for a second to just set up a new save file and it's so crazy, I've watched Poofesure play it so much and now I finally get a chance to play too! I havent started playing yet because I want to record my initial reaction for my yt channel but I'm hoping to do that soon!
I do want to start saving my money so I bought one last thing I've been wanting for forever. as a kid back in like 2005 I had some neopets kacheek keychains of different colors. I remember having a green one and maybe also a blue one. I really liked them (even though i never played neopets, i did always have a fondness for plushies) but I haven't seen my old ones in years, so I looked them up and someone was selling a yellow one and a starry one together for a relatively good price, and I bought it. It'll prob be here in about 4 days but it's kinda cool bc my brother and I always wanted the starry kacheek and we never got it, and now I'll finally have one. I'm satisfying my inner child 😊💞
so I've been with my SO for 3 weeks now, and it's been some of the greatest and most confusing weeks of my life. as an aroace exploring the dating world for the first time ever it's pretty anxiety inducing and scary to think about sometimes. a few days ago my SO and I hit a slightly rocky patch. I accidentally probably made him feel bad about one of his coping mechanisms, because i get anxious easily and said I wasn't aure if I was comfortable with it. but he's so sweet and understanding, when I apologized and said I felt bad he replied with "I appreciate your honesty and I love that you speak your mind." so even though I'm pretty sure I briefly made him upset, he reassured me that he appreciated me being honest and telling the truth instead of hiding it and throwing it in his face 4 months later. long story short, we've been able to work through a few rocky problems really well and we are still very happy together. I'm grateful to have him in my life 🥰
I've been feeling depressed again. just generally lacking joy and enthusiasm, like what I had back in Feb-April. so understandably I've been watching stuff on yt to try and cheer me up, and I usually end up having no real reaction to it. but tonight I was watching a Poofesure video where he was trying desperately to punch a punching bag in Wii boxing, and a minute passed and he still didn't knock it out in time. just watching him fail miserably at such a simple task, I couldn't help but laugh. and it felt like a real sincere laugh, not like the fake ones I tend to put on to make myself feel better. I appreciate his videos so much, he's one of the few things that truly brings me joy when I'm struggling with depression.
here's the video if anyone wants to watch that scene, it's at the 5:18 mark. keep in mind he does swear, like, a LOT lol.
my friend and I are gonna start our Pokemon HGSS randomizers tomorrow :)
finally got some much needed cleaning done yesterday and today, not a whole lot but enough that I can live a little more comfortably. my spoons have been quite limited lately so being able to do any amount of cleaning is a relief.

that took like 25 min to write hahaaaa I'm going to bed yall 😌

I got to make my entry for the second round of Whimsical Wardrobes! ^^ I'd had the idea for it since last night, but it was too late to work on it then, so I got to it the first chance I got this afternoon.
Finally went through my closet and cleared out all my old t-shirts! It's so much less packed in there now. ;v;
I played Style Savvy: Styling Star for a good while this evening! I've finally got the lifestyle shop re-unlocked, so I can start work on collecting the furniture items and miniatures again.
Overall just glad it's the weekend! :giggle:

My anxiety levels have gone way down since my schedule was changed at work, it’s not even funny. I think it’s a combination of the maturity level of people who work the same schedule and it allows me to avoid certain “situations” causing me stress. I’d rather not explain further, though.
I finished a season on my Madden 23 Franchise and I managed to draft well, picking up a hidden dev trait rookie. He’s playing very well for me.
I’m hanging out with my favorite person on Wednesday. I’m thankful for how accommodating she’s been to my obsessive behaviors. The few times I lashed out on her, she just took it and didn’t argue back. I eventually apologize, but she always tells me not to apologize for my feelings.
She insists that she’s not going anywhere and has been nothing but supportive through my behavioral therapy. My fear of abandonment with her is basically non-existent.
This is also my first time hanging out with a person ever and it’s quite embarrassing given my age, but I’m happy to finally be progressing friendships outside of work.

- Finally watched episode 1 of House of the Dragon, ASOIAF is one of my favourite series ever (not so much the TV show, but the books), I enjoy the lore surrounding it more than the actual books at this point though so HOTD is the perfect show for me lol

- Visited my grandma again today and we went grocery shopping then had lunch

- Bought chicken enchilada for dinner

• I'm going to my friend's house tomorrow to spend some time playing the Digimon TCG and the Pokemon TCG together, should be a lot of fun, really looking forward to it
  • I've been eating quite healthier the past week
  • I sketched a bit today
  • Overall it's been a good day, I'm feeling excited about the autumn season coming

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept really well last night, got to sleep in this morning, and woke up feeling rested.
- I had a nice day at home with my husband and my dog.
- I got to watch the newest episode of Shadows House.
- I earned 5 tickets for my guess in Count in the Bottle.
- I've submitted my guess for the last round of Count in the Bottle. Hopefully I'm not way off.
- I added some more details to my grimoire pages. The first page is done. I just want to add a few more things to the second page.
- I worked a little bit more on my Hero's Crossing story. Tomorrow I might just have to focus solely on that to meet the deadline.

I've been having some bad sleeps and rough mornings lately but today I managed to get up early enough to pick up some treats (this time chocolate chip cookies) for my coworkers before work! It's a really busy sales weekend for us so having treats around boosts moral a little lol and it's nice to be the bringer of the treats 😌

The main thing that made me happy today was being able to play Mario Party Superstars online for the Fair! It's been months since I last played it, and I've only been able to play it online once before due to lack of opportunities and lack of people to play it with, so it was fantastic to finally get the chance to play it online once again! I really enjoyed myself and had a lot of fun despite the lag that arose (mainly due to my internet, I unfortunately figure, but it worked out)!

Other than that, I was also happy with being able to watch the evening session of Mario Party Superstars and commenting in Discord about it, playing a few matches in the Splatoon 3 Splatfest demo, and playing some Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for the Fair. I was also happy that I had completed my story for the "Hero's Crossing" event last night so I no longer had to worry about it today. Overall, it was just a really nice and relaxing day. The amount of good days I've had lately have felt far and few between, so I'm really glad to finally have a day where I was happy for the duration of it.

I watched a couple of episodes of Fairy Tail with my family this morning, and we watched fWhip later! ^^
I finally got back into DQIV again and made it further into Chapter 2! If memory serves, I think I've only got a little bit left in this chapter—which is a small shame since I really like this one ahaha.
I also got to play Style Savvy: Styling Star! I collected some more items and met several new customers—it'd been a while, so I'd started thinking that maybe I'd met most all of them, but nope. 😂
I earned a couple tickets for my guess in the previous round of Count Inside the Bottle, and I've also put in my guess for the final round! And I'm also super excited to get started on the final Forest of the Lustrous coloring page; it's absolutely breathtaking. ;v; I was going to wait until tomorrow to start on it since it's already late, but I couldn't help but start planning out my palette a little eeee

My parents got me a new book called Are You in the Mood? by Stephanie Lehmann. You can already tell by the title that it's... Probably not something I should be reading at my age. 💀 Regardless, it's a pretty interesting story (I'm already invested and read the first half of it in a short amount of time) and I'm just happy to get some new reading material. 📙

Got to run around in the fields with the puppies today, but while most of them were playing Mickey stuck around with me for pets instead, then Zuma and Daisy joined in for some cuddles. 🥺🐶

Watched Poofesure's latest video proving this wii party minigame is broken which I obviously enjoyed, he fails so miserably at just about everything it's hilarious. 😆

Right now I'm listening to the Swordplay Showdown theme from Wii Sports Resort (my favorite sport in the entire series), and I'm happy to report that this song is still epic. ⚔️

Played a ton of Tomodachi Life yesterday (and also played a bit today) and a few notable things happened! 🏨
-I got four love-related problems yesterday and two today! Usually I get like one every week or something, so this was a nice surprise. XD
-I also fed all my Miis (a pass-time I've formerly given up on because I have a LOT of Miis now and it just takes too long) and found quite a bit of Miis with the 'Worst Ever' reaction . . . Most of which were bubble tea for whatever reason. 🧋
-I made two of my OCs in this game and I finally got them to date! They're canonically dating so I'm happy that they're still a thing even in Tomodachi Life. 🥰
-I wrote a TL song that I really like, it's a musical sung by Asami and it's called "Fish Frickery" 🐟 (the censors won't let me write what I actually wanted to say, haha.) Honestly the whole song was great, but my favorite line is probably "I'm gonna kick you like a soccer ball". :LOL:⚽

Made some more Miis on my Switch. :) For whatever reason I was extra excited to recreate Eddy and Elisa, haha.
Not sure why the lighting is different between the two images. Anyway, you get to see Asami and Ashley which I made last time! :D
1661735388035.png

1661735399696.png

Back