• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

The new rosewater potions are so beautiful. I prefer the blue one, for sure.
I’m working at a different location for the next three days. I’m looking forward to potentially meeting some new people, and maybe helping them out in the future for extra hours.
My favorite person made me happy today and we may hang out again very soon.
Keagan was being a social outcast with her dogs, but he was being friendly either way. There’s just a ten year age difference between her dogs and Keagan. He’s not as hyperactive.
6901F951-2A2D-4D24-AB14-63DFCFA6F1FE.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm happy that I'm finished with work for the week and now I get a 4 day weekend! I decide to start the weekend off right by getting an Oreo Hot Cocoa Blizzard from Dairy Queen, which was pretty good! I'm also happy that I've finally managed to order a PS5 from a retailer! I haven't been going hard after it, but given that my PS4 is beginning to struggle and PS5s are starting to feel a bit more readily available these days, it felt like the right time to finally look and thankfully I was able to get one right away.

I'm happy that I'm finished with work for the week and now I get a 4 day weekend! I decide to start the weekend off right by getting an Oreo Hot Cocoa Blizzard from Dairy Queen, which was pretty good! I'm also happy that I've finally managed to order a PS5 from a retailer! I haven't been going hard after it, but given that my PS4 is beginning to struggle and PS5s are starting to feel a bit more readily available these days, it felt like the right time to finally look and thankfully I was able to get one right away.

Ayyy, 4 day weekend bros! I got an Oreo shake from Jack-In-The-Box today, haha.

Congrats on the PS5!! I hope you enjoy the heck out of it. You deserve it. 😎

August was such a bad month for me personally and yesterday seemed like the cherry on top when my check engine light came on and I had a thumping noise coming from my car when I moved it. I took it to the mechanic last night and got it back today, only had to pay $100 for the fix. I was pretty freaked out yesterday when I was reading stories from people with the same make and model and a bunch of them had to pay like $4000-$6000 to replace the entire engine, so I'm taking this W

UMMMMMM I STUDIED SO HARD FOR THIS AND I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELFFFF... THERE WERE 40 QUESTIONS AND I ONLY GOT 2 WRONG YAS TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY FRIENDS. If you remember I hate social studies and geography but ever since i started studying for that class its my best grade lol
1662083173511.png

Today I'm happy because:

- I've been sleeping really deeply lately. I just wish I didn't have to get up so early for work.
- I did lay back down for a nap this morning because I was too tired to concentrate and felt better afterwards.
- My work day wasn't too stressful.
- The weather was beautiful, sunny and warm.
- The rosewater potions! Oh my god! I love the blue one, but even the pink one is a nice shade of pink. I hope we unlock both.
- I did some coloring on the final line art for Forest of the Lustrous. I know I can't do it justice, but it's still fun to work on.
- I had mozzarella sticks for dinner.
- My husband is very sweet to me.
- My dog was very good today.
- Tomorrow is Friday and then it's a three day weekend!

I was able to get caught up on everyone's Hero's Crossing short stories today!! I fell behind on the last day of entries, but I'm happy to say that I've read all of them now!
The last blessing window of the Wishing Well has started, and both the new potions look incredibly beautiful! ;v; I hope we'll be able to unlock both!
I watched some Youtube with my family! LDShadowLady is becoming a fast favorite of ours ahahaha
We rushed our torbie kitty to the emergency vet because she started acting really weird all of the sudden, but long story short it's nothing serious and she's fine, thank goodness. Poor baby's got the cone of shame though 😂

I’m troubled with insomnia so I’m extremely happy that I managed to sleep for 11 hours last night, and I even did it without the aid of my melatonin gummies!

At last it’s autumn… my time to shine ✨ The temperature finally is starting to cool, all that’s missing is rain. I went for a walk around the neighbourhood with my husband and I took pictures of the trees and fallen leaves. I feel very lucky to live so close to nature.

When we got home I went on ACNH and Punchy gave me his picture 😻

Haven't posted in a few days, so here's some stuff from the past few days
  • I'm graduating from my care coordination program, (I have a few different mental illnesses and had a case manager from there for the past 6 years that helped me kind of advocate for myself and set up appointments and whatnot) can't remember if I mentioned that or not already, maybe I did, I forget. Anyway, I'm excited/proud about that
  • I had a good appointment with my therapist yesterday, we are working on having me increase my calories and work on intuitive eating (I've been restricting calories due to my eating disorder), so I'm working on that
  • I've been learning the Pokemon and Digimon TCGs and am planning on learning the Yugioh TCG too, excited :)
  • Going to volunteer next Tuesday
  • Going back to college in January hopefully
  • Been exercising, taking my meds consistently, cleaning. etc
  • Started watching the new Lord of the Rings series: Rings of Power on Amazon Prime, enjoyed the first episode, will probably watch the 2nd this weekend :)

Today's been a bit of a struggle, but I did have a few good things:

- Cut some lavender and bundled it up, now just waiting on it to dry. It smells lovely!
- Put out some Fall decorations now that it's September
- My dinner was pretty tasty, aaand I think tomorrow I'm gonna go grab some ice cream for myself since it's been a while

OMG I NEED TO GEEK OUT

Okay so my grandpas funeral was today, sad occasion, all of my family and our family friends came to visit which was great. Awesome to see so many people. My dad's gf's best friend (lots of connections) came, and with her she brought her boyfriend which is our local weatherman. Like on the news. So cool! I was so intimidated but he came over to talk to me which was nice and I got to ask him about schooling and stuff and he was SO NICE. he told me so many awesome stories about school, the military, his studies and such and told me a lot about the industry and how to get into schooling/work doing meteorology which is something I always thought about doing but wasn't sure if I wanted to do it. He gave me his email so I can contact him with questions AAAND he's gonna get me a tour of the local NOAA Weather station to do a tour and see all the computers and modules they use!! ITS SO FREAKING AMAZING AND EXCITING LIKE OH MY GOD??? I cant believe I met this dude just by CHANCE. And he was SO awesome and so willing to share all this amazing knowledge with me. I know weather is a silly thing to get excited about but WOW WHAT AN EXPERIENCE

My torbie kitty seems to be feeling a lot better today! She was such an angy girl last night 😭
And my tuxie kitty is officially over his ear infection! There were some seriously adorable doggos in the vet's office this morning too—including one who happened to be there for the same issue our torbie had lol
We got a secret bonus round for Mysteries of the Monument! The last few were too difficult for me to figure out, so I'm feeling very grateful for the chance to make up some tickets in the mercy round. ;v;
My family and I watched Grian's latest Hermitcraft episode this evening!
The new Pokémon, Grafaiai, is so cute! I love that we have an aye-aye Pokémon now.

Back