• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Dollightful uploaded a new doll custom!! I wasn't expecting her to post another video for a while yet, so I was totally thrilled to be able to watch a new one today. ;v;
Watched some other Youtube videos with my family too!
I played a little more Style Savvy: Styling Star today, and got to re-invite PURPLE MOON (my favorite brand) to town!! Can't wait to finally start buying out all their stock. I had to hold back on my first playthrough so I wouldn't go broke lol
Sorted through a few more boxes of things to give away! Even went through a few things I thought I'd keep and decided to let them go after all—they definitely have some sentimental value, but eh, it's not like I was planning on doing anything with them aside from just keeping them in a box anyway.
I did, however, find some absolutely teeny tiny Pokémon figures?? 😭 I've been giving away my plastic Pokémon figures just because I prefer the plush toys so much more, but these are adorable and take up like zero space, so they're staying.
itty bitty babies.jpg

woke up early enough to watch my wrestling show with the livestream (it's nighttime in the states but starts at midday for me) and this week's episode was surprisingly good considering my expectations for it were super low lol

so AEW had a big pay-per-view a few days ago and the show itself had some...weird choices in who won and who lost, but the most HYPE part was MJF coming back after being radio silent for a few months. after the show in the media scrum CM punk said some AWFUL STUFF and there was some sort of real-life brawl backstage so him and a lot of other guys (kenny omega and the young bucks) got suspended. it's all really up in the air and CM punk is honestly probably not coming back (i hope not personally) but it's a pretty big bummer. the show tonight they managed to salvage things though and get back on track and it was just a really big relief to see lmao.

my crew in granblue got into tier B for unite and fight (the quarterly pvp event) which is usual for us but it means more mats for me to trade in and recruit the characters i want ⚔️⚔️⚔️ tien caim and geisenborger i will GET you

i'm sad that i have to go to work tomorrow but it was a relief to finally have a full weekend and i feel pretty refreshed from it tbh

Headed to a five star restaurant tonight with family to celebrate all the big news from yesterday for me! 🥳
Omg those are awesome news Im so happy for you! Enjoy the food tonight 👨‍🍳

I just got back from vacation last night and it’s nice to be home and sleep on my own bed. I also got a few things done and I’ve just been lazy enjoying my morning before work 😊

Omg those are awesome news Im so happy for you! Enjoy the food tonight 👨‍🍳

I just got back from vacation last night and it’s nice to be home and sleep on my own bed. I also got a few things done and I’ve just been lazy enjoying my morning before work 😊

Aww, thank you, Lei! You've always been such a great friend to me. 🥺

Hopefully you had a great vacation! :D 💚

My paycheck with a very large sum of money should be arriving in the next day or two.
I saw my favorite person today and she was so nice to me, as usual.
I also plan on playing Pokémon with her tonight after she’s finished at work.
I finally have three days off in a row after working for over a week straight.
I’m eating buffalo chicken wings and those are one of my favorite things to eat.
I should find time tomorrow to run the vacuum in my room as it’s overdue.

Today I'm happy because:

- I went into the office and I'm glad because I had another jam-packed busy day and things at home would have been too distracting.
- I made more progress on analyzing the recent issue that came up at work this week.
- I made sure to take a full lunch break because I felt like I deserved it.
- I made time for a quick walk in the afternoon.
- Despite being cloudy, it never rained and the temperature was nice all day.
- I visited my mom after work. She's finally feeling better except for lingering fatigue. It was nice to see her up and moving about again.
- I got to see my mom's cat and she was very sweet to me.
- I saw some of the feral cats and kittens that my mom feeds outside and there was even a groundhog hanging out with them.
- My dog was so very happy to see me when I got home.
- I had some comfort food for dinner: mac & cheese, mashed potatoes, and rice.
- Tomorrow is Friday! I'm so ready for the weekend!

My torbie kitty is doing well! She had her first follow-up appointment this morning and while she'll need to stay on antibiotics for another week, she's looking good. ^^ There was a cute dog in the waiting room too. She looked like she wanted to come and say hi to us so badly ;v;
I started listening to the second of the drama CDs I got recently!
I rediscovered my stash of small colorful rubber bands, from back when those were a big thing! I might try and get back into crafting with them. 👀

Thursday’s are the day my favorite person follows me at work. I work in the morning and her in the afternoon. She told me how much she appreciates my hard work and loves working after me. I take pride in my job so this means a lot. The other person basically leaves her buried every shift.
We may hang out again in two weeks. She’s keeping me updated. I used to think I was incapable of genuine connections before meeting her. People like her make it not so hard to trust others.
I have defied the odds and became a full-time dishwasher, and am the highest paid despite being the newest one. This is what happens when you go above and beyond every shift.
I have three consecutive days off to catch up on some sleep and relax.
I saw and spent some time with my chocolate lab, Keagan, tonight.

My partner was being so sweet to me and I couldn't get away. She kept making my heart melt over and over again. 🥺

I'm just very grateful to have everyone in my life that I have and know, including all of you guys on this forum! It's a stark contrast to when I was younger and had no one and was excluded all the time. Thank you for always being amazing, TBT. :giggle:

I am pretty impressed that I managed to do so much work on my garage by myself. It's never really had any work done to it, so even the drywall was unpainted and the original drywall tape was flaking off.

So I had to remove all the tape on the ceiling and walls, sand it down without ruining the drywall, spackle everything, apply new tape, cover the tape in three layers of spackle (which I needed to sand with each coat). Then paint it all three times.

I also installed a bunch of cabinets I got for free from someone who remodels homes. The owners didn't want them and neither did they, so hey I didn't put a cent out! I still have a lot of work to do, but I am really pleased with the results.

Plus finding stuff is going to be so much easier now.

Today I'm happy because:

- I finally had a relatively peaceful day at work this week.
- The cause of the issue I found on Tuesday was discovered and the team that broke it is now responsible for fixing it.
- I took both my breaks and a full lunch break today.
- I walked outside on my morning break and enjoyed the nice weather.
- I saw a couple of animals today: a squirrel, a cat, and a large spider making a web on my porch.
- There was a gorgeous moon out tonight.
- It's Friday and I'm excited for the weekend!

I actually got to play with my sister, like she ACTUALLY wanted to play. But only because Splatoon 3 is brand new. We did played for 1 day a few days ago on Splatoon 2. Least I got something to do with her, and it helped me to be less sad since I was in pretty bad shape for 2 days straight.

Back