• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Got to see my aunt today! ^^ She wasn't able to come over on my birthday, so it was nice getting to see her and catch up today.
My family and I are caught up with SmallishBeans' Empires series again!
The Thanksgiving raffle event! I was actually just talking about how I wanted to try and work past the anxiety that gratitude exercises sometimes give me for some reason, so the timing was pretty perfect. I'm enjoying reading through everyone's posts, and I love the new Key Lime Pie collectible! The colors are so nice, I think it's already earned a spot on my dream collectibles list. ;w;
Went on an online shopping spree with the birthday gift money I've gotten from relatives, and I'm really excited about everything I was able to order! Saw some really cute official artwork of a few of my faves in the process too.
Got to play Pokémon Platinum for a bit this evening! I'm up late again as a result, but at least it's Thanksgiving ahaha I finally caught a Gulpin, which was the last Pokémon I needed to get from the Great Marsh.

• It's Thanksgiving, I'm not really doing anything today, don't feel up to cooking this year, but my sister is coming over Sunday which will be nice :)
  • Had a good productive day yesterday
  • I have a LOT of anxiety but I think I'm doing a really good job coping with it by exercising and also doing errands, tasks, chores, etc anything to distract myself, and working on challenging my thoughts
  • I had a good appointment with my therapist the other day
  • My med increase from a few weeks ago is helping with some of my schizoaffective disorder/ Bipolar symptoms, I'm doing quite a bit better

I've been melancholy af lately but there's still things to be happy for.

- My partner got us Pokemon Violet even though we agreed to wait cause of expensive vet bills cause he knew I was sad and needed a distraction
- We got a new fake christmas tree this year and it actually looks better then I expected. We're already gonna decorate it today
- My partner had an interview with the college he wants to go to today. The class is full for next semester but he's first on the wait list if anyone drops out so he's happy with that.

🌟 I'll be celebrating two birthdays tomorrow. One of them is my mum. I bought her a purse, and I'm going to buy her a gift card today as well. I really hope she likes the purse, because it's a different style to her current one, but I know she wanted something smaller.
🌟 I really like Pokémon Violet, and it's been really enjoyable! 😊 I also spent a little bit of time drawing yesterday too. I need to make sure I split my little free time between both. 😅
🌟 The new Key Lime Pie collectible is adorable, and I wasn't expecting a Thanksgiving event, so it was a nice surprise! Even though I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, it was nice to reflect on all the things I'm grateful for, so I'm happy about that too. 💖 Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who has celebrated or is celebrating! 🎉
🌟 Happy that it's Friday! Looking forward to the weekend!

Last edited:
I have several more things to be happy about today!

- I had the best Thanksgiving I've had in a long time with family. Everything was so good.

- I'm not a huge American football fan (I prefer basketball, hockey, and baseball more), but I'm super glad the Dallas Cowboys beat the New York Giants 28-20.

- I'm ecstatic that I won a Pumpkin Pie collectible in TBT's Thanksgiving event. Ironically, I also had a slice of Pumpkin Pie for dessert tonight. 🧡

- Lastly, I'm super thankful for all of my friends, whether they're from TBT, in real life, work, or anywhere else. I just really appreciate good people and the kinds of conversations I can have with them. Stay beautiful, TBT. :giggle:

- I got a little studying done.
- I enjoyed some anime!
- I ate at my grandparent's house for Thanksgiving! They're both in their mid 80s, so I want to spend as much time with them while they're around. I had a nice chat with them and learned a little more about my grandpa's stories as a sailor. As always their cooking was amazing.

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept so deeply last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- The weather was pretty nice today, sunny and almost 60 F in the afternoon.
- My dog snuggled with me on the couch while we watched TV.
- We had Thanksgiving dinner at my mom's and it was honestly one of the nicest holidays I think we've ever had.
- The food was delicious and I got leftovers of my favorite dishes to bring home.
- My dog is passed out in his bed beside me right now with a turkey hangover.
- I get to be lazy all day tomorrow.

happy thanksgiving to everyone celebrating today! 🦃🧡 i hope everyone had a great day!

𓆩♡𓆪 slept really well last night! i haven’t been sleeping very restfully this past week, so i’m super happy that i finally got some good sleep! i definitely needed the rest. ☺️
𓆩♡𓆪 went to school. glad to be done with it for the rest of the week! tomorrow’s a PA day, so i’m very much so looking forward to enjoying my day off and long weekend! 🥳 i have an assignment to work on for monday, plus studying to do, but at least i can sleep in tomorrow! 😅
𓆩♡𓆪 played new horizons for a while!
𓆩♡𓆪 this vicious girl. 🖤
48E0F682-19F5-49EF-94E9-77F4046BBEF4.jpeg
2294BC96-E088-4EBA-8D53-2B0C0437E53A.jpeg
F539DCA6-DE2A-421F-A652-5D24D2AFC718.jpeg

“stop taking pictures of me and pet me”
7DDCE841-B140-4F31-889E-92EEA3E752BF.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 read a new fanfic that i really enjoyed! it was so sweet. 🥰
𓆩♡𓆪 continued watching the crown.
𓆩♡𓆪 tidied up my room a bit.
𓆩♡𓆪 did some self-care.

Last edited:
Had a small, relaxed Thanksgiving at home! We had some lovely vegetable dishes, but otherwise kept it very lowkey and just hung out for most of the day, which was really nice. 🤎
My parents and I are all caught up with GoodTimesWithScar's videos again!
Spent some time revamping the about section of my profile! It was starting to feel kind of all-over-the-place to me, so I'm glad to have it re-organized a bit better. 😅
Got to play a lot of Pokémon Legends: Arceus today and made some great research progress, and also caught a shiny Machoke in a mass outbreak! ^^ I played Platinum for a little bit too.
I made a few more rubber band bracelets! I just did some simple fishtail ones since I didn't want to be too absorbed in any tutorials. Also, my tuxedo cat decided to take a nap in the bin I keep my rubber bands in. ;u; It was mildly inconvenient, but really cute. I guess they do seem like they'd be pretty comfy.

- As usual, I enjoyed my Friday class at uni. It was good to be back, actually, I hadn't been in since Monday due to a strike!

- I've really been enjoying playing Pokemon: Legends Arceus! Last night I captured an Alpha Hisuian Sneasel and evolved it into Alpha Sneasler. I also got an Alolan Vulpix from a mission and evolved it into an Alolan Ninetales, so my final team is complete. Currently about to try the Avalugg boss fight. 💪

- I got some good sleep. 💤

- Absolutely killing it at work today and got paid a large amount. 💸

- My partner continues to be sweet. 💚

- Looking forward to the weekend and playing more Pokemon! :D

- The Dallas STARS take on the Winnipeg Jets tonight... in Dallas! We need to win this game in order to gain even more ground in our division. Bring it on!!! 🏒 🔥 😤

💬 My mother’s always pushing me to give advice to her friends’ kids, which is strange considering I am literally the same age as them. Met a really nice girl today, and the conversation wasn’t nearly as awkward as I feared it would be.

📑 Had a strangely good time filing visa paperwork with my dad and sister. We got extra print outs of out little headshots. Also, I saw my parents’ old paperwork headshots from the early 2000s, which were adorable and, honestly, mesmerizing.

☕️ Got Starbucks flat whites with my dad and sister. It was busy with that Black Friday crowd!

🧪 Did my chemistry homework, which always makes me terribly nervous. All finished with that, thank goodness.

📺 Watched TV with my boyfriend. We’re long distance, but he’s coming to visit my family tomorrow and we’re both really excited. It’s the last happy thing I’ll be doing before I head back to school, so it’s warding off the sadness for now.

🛋 Took a nap on the couch with my mom and dad. It was cozy and warm and now I’m ready for bed. Good night, TBT. I hope you have a peaceful day or night, wherever you are! ❤️

Back