• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today I'm happy because:

- I had a wonderful night's sleep and got to sleep in this morning.
- The weather was really beautiful, warm and sunny.
- We rescued a tiny snake from the road while taking our afternoon walk. It couldn't get up over the curb, so we gave it a boost. It was a feisty little thing! 🐍
- I had a peaceful, relaxing day at home with my husband and my dog.
- My dog cuddled with me on the couch several times today.
- We're going to see my husband's family for our second Thanksgiving tomorrow.
- My niece and nephews arrived in town today so we'll get to see them tomorrow as well!

Finally was able to catch Ditto in Pokémon Platinum, and hatched a Phione! ^^ Always wanted to get Manaphy/Phione in Gen IV, so I'm happy to have completed that little goal of mine at long last. I was also able to work on my Pokédex, and since I had a bit of extra money, I decorated the Villa some too.
I'm finished with the otome route replay I've been on! I'd already replayed the best ending, but I went back today and played through the good/normal ending again too. ♥️
And I got to play Pokémon Legends: Arceus for a good while this evening! I'm definitely not being as efficient as I could be ahaha, but I'm still happy with the progress I'm making on research tasks.
I received my consolation tbt from the Thanksgiving raffle!
Saw some new official art of one of my faves! 💚
Watched a few Youtube videos with my mom! We played some games respectively while we were chatting/listening to videos in the background, and it was really fun. c:

I was able to easily obtain three Pokémon that my favorite person needed for her dex. We were able to talk as well. And maybe a bit off topic, but she was rubbing and stroking my back as she was holding me, and I don’t think I felt as loved as I did in that moment.
I slept in on Thanksgiving, but it was sleep that I needed. I was able to play a round of Mario Party with her, which is a weekly thing for us at this point.
95FF6E90-D4F2-4905-8571-596F45FF50E4.jpeg
My stress levels were pretty low throughout the day and work was slow despite everyone being out shopping today. I prefer the slow days. Less stressful for me because I can help out everywhere else.
I have another day off tomorrow to catch up on some sleep. Unfortunately, I do have to wake up early tomorrow to get to the post office to get out some Ebay packages, but I can go back to sleep afterwards if I wish.
It’s been a hot minute since I sold anything, so I’m happy.
I did visit Keagan today and he was really excited to see me. He got a new lambchop toy and it’s already chewed up. He went for a walk and had a few dog treats!

happy friday, everyone! i hope you all have a great weekend! my day didn’t get off to the best start as i woke up feeling groggy and sad, but things turned around! i had a decent day overall. ☺️

𓆩♡𓆪 slept well again last night! i even slept in until the afternoon today. 😳
𓆩♡𓆪 read a new fanfic i enjoyed.
𓆩♡𓆪 my family and i put up the light-up christmas tree vinyl poster my mom got from etsy! it’s not the same as a real christmas tree, but it’s pretty, and at least we don’t have to worry about bonk knocking it over! 🤣 the lights change colours, too!
one day i’ll figure out how to upload videos on here haha.
78C38473-B474-4364-92DB-22839AB9946C.jpeg
3BA701E4-363A-4EC6-BEA8-BA79E74EAA84.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 finally, after being on a waitlist for 2+ years, i am finally getting one-on-one counselling! 😭 ya’ll have no idea how badly i need this lol. spoke to my counsellor briefly on the phone and she seems nice! my first session is on dec 8th! 🥳 so relieved and excited!
𓆩♡𓆪 went out with my mom! we went for a short drive, of course got a treat from dairy queen lol, and then picked up some italian food (which was pretty tasty!) for dinner.
𓆩♡𓆪 received my 25 tbt from the thanksgiving raffle! can never have too much tbt 😅, so i really appreciate it!
𓆩♡𓆪 did some self-care.

I got my new phone today! I'm so excited. I've wanted this phone for a little bit and I finally got my hands on one for black Friday.
Are flip phones back? What model is this? 😮
I hated the move away from them—to the point I delayed joining the modern smartphone era until 2010/11 when my college lecturers seemed to get annoyed if students didn't have email/web access at all times—so if this is the future then I'm into it.

I had an awful day yesterday, but I'm not going to air dirty laundry on the internet. However, to find some highlights:
  • someone else cooked dinner for me. 🍝
  • my partner phoned me with a pep talk at about 11pm. 🖤
  • I managed to successfully distract myself from everything that went wrong yesterday/this week by playing several hours of Harvestella last night - I stayed up gaming until 1am and only turned it off because my eyes hurt.
  • I caught a shiny Lechonk in Pokémon Scarlet:
Fia6IiraEAE0JD1.jpeg

- I'm happy that it's the weekend and it's raining. Don't have to go anywhere and I can play video games and watch anime as much as I want! :D

- My partner continues to be sweet to me. 💚

- The Dallas Mavericks take on the Toronto Raptors soon in Toronto. Hopefully they can pull off a win. They really need it. 🏀

Just happy I've been having a good 4 day weekend so far!

• On the 23rd, I was able to snag an order for the new Jevil plush, along with a Spamton plush, I couldn't have one without the other haha.
• Got to catch up with a family member I haven't seen in a while during Thanksgiving.
• Bought the Cuphead DLC during the Steam sale. It's been years since I last played Cuphead and it really shows haha, but I've been having a blast nonetheless!
• Today I went to an early screening for the new Puss in Boots movie and loved it! It's surprisingly great, probably my favorite film of the year in fact.
• Also, I've been feeling a resurgence lately to get back into drawing. I haven't been able to do much due to my job, but since I've been moved to a position that's less physically intensive, I have the energy to indulge in activities like that again.

Are flip phones back? What model is this? 😮
I hated the move away from them—to the point I delayed joining the modern smartphone era until 2010/11 when my college lecturers seemed to get annoyed if students didn't have email/web access at all times—so if this is the future then I'm into it.
THEY SURE ARE! This is a Galaxy Flip 4. I adore it so much. I'm not sure if it'll be common or if it'll just be this but so far I LOVE IT. It has a 2nd, smaller screen on the back side that shows the time & messages just like old flip phones. I love this thing~

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept really well again last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- The weather was beautiful. I didn't even need to wear a coat today.
- We had a nice time visiting with my husband's family for a late Thanksgiving.
- There was a ridiculous amount of amazing food. I ate way too much.
- I really enjoyed the time I spent with my niece and nephews. I love them so much.
- I also got to meet a new dog named Molly. She was so sweet and loveable.
- I have another day off tomorrow to relax and sleep in.

Last edited:
Back