• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

• I turned on Harvestella at like 8-9am this morning to play for a little while. I've only just now turned it off at almost 9:30pm. I've of course taken breaks throughout the day but damn I can't remember the last time I sat and just played games all day. I don't know when I last had the time! 😂
  • My partner's weekend plans have changed so I'm going to get to see her tomorrow. Excited! I just saw her yesterday so I probably shouldn't be quite so excitable but she makes me happy. 🖤

I honestly surprised myself this unit! I cannot believe my grades because I STUDIED SO MUCH AND I DID SO MUCH. I am one of the only people in the whole class that actually finished the 28 page math packet AND THE ONLY to get a 100 on the math test! :) (All tests were 25 - 40 questions!)
[I know I post alot about my grades but they just make me so happy and I appreciate all of the effort I put into them!]
1668894752257.png

1668894897750.png
1668894929209.png

not having the greatest end to my day, but overall i had a pretty good day! definitely ready for bed, though. 😅

𓆩♡𓆪 read 3 new fanfics that i enjoyed.
𓆩♡𓆪 this baby, as always. 🖤
A01CF163-4089-4099-A187-BBF9A108512B.jpeg

she also does this thing sometimes where she’ll put my mom’s blanket in her mouth and ‘make biscuits’ on it. not sure why she does it, but it’s so sweet and adorable. <3
21C87BDC-2033-41CD-8D17-53325B35C38E.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 my mom surprised me with a deer christmas stocking!!! 😭 she mentioned seeing it a couple weeks ago, and today she was kind enough to buy it for me! i love deers so, so much, and this stocking is so adorable! can’t wait to use it this holiday season. 🥺
featuring bonk’s tail xD.
6E6D4021-9EE4-4F10-8233-B1FA57AA8171.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 my mom also got me a banana milkshake from dairy queen while she was out and brought it home to me. i’ve been craving one for a few days now, and it hit the spot. :’)
𓆩♡𓆪 watched a few more episodes of the crown!
𓆩♡𓆪 did some self-care.

I went to Disney World and Universal Studios. I have pictures that I will share later. Kind of too much stuff that I did to list here. There were Christmas themed parades where they shot snow soap above buildings. It looked like real snow. And everything was decorate for Christmas.

I did the new Harry Potter Hagrid motorcycle ride. It was really cool and it definitely felt like it went at least 80mph. I think I went 4-5 times (the line for the ride was over two hours) but something happened where they issued me 'right away' tickets and I used them all on the ride. Everyone in line hated me lol.

View attachment 469608
oooh what a pretty photo! i’ve always wanted to go to disney world, especially during holiday season - it just seems so magical! i hope you had a great time! 🖤

Last edited:
[I know I post alot about my grades but they just make me so happy and I appreciate all of the effort I put into them!]
Nothing wrong with being proud of your accomplishments. Congrats!

Today I'm happy because:
- Even though I didn't get to sleep quite as late as I'd hoped, the sleep I did get was deep and restful.
- It was a busy but productive day. We took a whole trunk load of cardboard to the recycling drop-off and cleaned the gutters.
- Our PS5 arrived earlier than expected! It's all set up and downloading data from the PS4 now. 🤍🖤
- I had a chocolate milkshake for dessert tonight.
- I took a much needed hot shower and put on fresh pajamas.
- Tomorrow I plan on doing absolutely nothing except relaxing.
- My Minnesota Vikings take on the Dallas Cowboys tomorrow. Hoping for a good game @Midoriya!

I can't seem to catch a break having busy mornings on weekends lol. There were still some good things, though!
  • Despite heading to sleep around midnight last night, I actually woke up feeling very refreshed and not being half awake for once in a long time! I really liked that since it doesn't happen very often. 😌
  • The weather was pretty sunny for much of the morning.
  • Feel free to skip this point. This is great because I saw not one, but two interesting cars! First, it was a Jaguar S-Type R while I was parked on the side of the road! The second one surprised me quite a bit and is yet another one of those cars that decided to pop up at an intersection and ended up in traffic. Right near me in fact lol. It's a Nissan Stagea RS Four! I think this is the second car that is a station wagon out of all vehicles on my list! Not entirely sure of the year model, but it does have a couple of its headlights placed on the front grille like the image I linked to.
  • I saw this video of Wario dancing along to Spanish Flea and I needed a gasp of air after all that laughing. 😂
  • I did a few races in Gran Turismo 7, including a silly custom race plopping down whatever cars I want on the same grid. Unfortunately, I didn't finish 1st, but it was still hilarious regardless.
For those who are curious, here are the cars in order from first to last on the grid. Underlined names indicate that I spotted them (or similar in appearance) in real life.
  1. 2009 Toyota Prius G I've actually seen this third-gen Prius for quite a long time now but have never really added it to the identified cars list. What the heck, I'll put it in now because why not lol. I always find it entertaining to see regular road cars in video games in general. When I played The Crew 2 months ago, there was a 2011 Volkswagen Touareg you could drive. 😆
  2. 2021 Toyota GR86 RZ
  3. 1966 Honda S800 Don't be fooled by its age. Despite being decades apart, this car is actually the predecessor to the Honda S2000 AKA my dream car lol! Thankfully, the S800 is also fun to drive in the game even with low power output and redlines almost up to 9000 RPM just like its successor! It is also one of the few cars that I drew this year. 😄
  4. 1969 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible
  5. 1969 Pontiac GTO 'The Judge'
  6. 1991 Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione I actually have a Hotwheels toy of this car.....
  7. 2008 Maserati GranTurismo S Oh look, it's this Maserati I saw near a fast-food restaurant I was at over a week ago lol.
  8. 2017 Alpine A110 I'm still very happy that I managed to see this car from the French manufacturer in person months ago. I never thought it would actually happen.
  9. 2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE Package
  10. 2001 BMW Z8 It's one of the few BMWs that I can recognize without struggle. Unfortunately, it's also one of those BMWs that are hard to find.
  11. 2017 Nissan GT-R This is known as the R35 model! Not entirely sure why they dropped the 'Skyline' name, though.
  12. 1955 Porsche Spyder type 550/1500RS
Tsukuba Circuit_.jpeg
  • I listened to quite a lot of music today with good vibes all around. :)

Both of my kitties were feeling playful! That's pretty much the norm for our tuxie ahaha, but our torbie lady is a bit older and doesn't get the zoomies quite as much as she used to, so it was really nice getting to have a play session with her too! :giggle:
We watched an episode each of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Fairy Tail this morning, then caught up with fWhip's Empires SMP episodes this evening!
I got to play a little bit of Pokemon Legends: Arceus, and caught a shiny Buizel in a mass outbreak! ✨ I also finished the Path of Solitude with a couple more Pokémon.
I also evolved an Eevee into Umbreon in Pokémon Platinum!

- My Minnesota Vikings take on the Dallas Cowboys tomorrow. Hoping for a good game @Midoriya!

Eh, the Cowboys are kind of dead to me at this point in the season. I'm actually hoping the Vikings win so you guys can have better odds in the playoffs.

---

- Today was a much better day for me. Things have been going well, and I had a delicious lunch.

- I finished collecting all the gym badges in Pokemon Scarlet and can challenge the Pokemon League! I also achieved my dream team as well.

- The Dallas STARS defeated the New York Islanders 5-2 and are still in 1st in the NHL Central Division. 🏒 🔥 🤩

- New episode of My Hero Academia came out. Looking forward to watching it! :D

-Did some Christmas shopping with my mom. Now I’m set in gifts for my mom and siblings, plus a birthday gift for one of them. ♑

-I had a $20 bill as change, so I’ll give it to my niece as part of her gift. For my nephew, I just got him a busy board book. It’s plastic and spiral bound, so I doubt that he’ll be able to rip it. I’ll just have to sew a bag for the small pieces.

-My second-hand copy of Pokemon BD arrived even though I wasn’t sure if it would arrive until Monday.

-It’s a day off and I have the tv to myself.

-I didn’t realize that Hulu has anime that’s still in season, so now I’m going to watch the third season of Mob Psycho 100.🙌

• Received (early) Christmas* presents from my folks: Dior Sauvage cologne and Pokémon Scarlet. 🖤
20221120_133752.jpeg
  • My dad is serving up a turkey roast dinner in a few hours - I love his cooking! (And I also love not having to cook :p)
  • I get to see my SO later tonight and we both have the next couple of days off to spend together. 🌹

*I'm aware it's only November but I won't be seeing my parents during the holidays.

Ok, ok, here I go...

Today FIFA World Cup starts, so I'm looking forward to see the events. Good luck teams!
I was extremely happy to see Jungkook of BTS performed at the opening ceremony! OMG, OMG! The song was great!
"Look who we are, we are the dreamers, we'll make it happen, cause we can see it."

I've been enjoying playing Pokemon Legends: Arceus! I took like a six month long break from playing but I've really gotten back into it. Today I evolved my Eevee into Leafeon :) I'm also thinking of grabbing myself a copy of Pokemon Violet this Tuesday

I got a new Wii Remote!!! Specifically a Peach Wii Remote with Wii Motion Plus inside, and I love it so much. I can finally play on my Wii after three months or so. 😭
I played Wii Sports boxing and got to the champion, Matt! He's really good so I won't beat him any time soon, but getting to that point alone is enough for me. ^^
IMG_20221120_161453.jpg

IMG_20221120_164712~3.jpg

can’t believe the weekend’s over already. 😩 they always go by so fast. my day was alright! i didn’t manage to fall asleep until 9am and am tired, but i’ve had worse days! hopefully i’ll be able to get more rest tonight. c’:

𓆩♡𓆪 read 2 new fanfics that i enjoyed. one of them is actually inspired by a request that i sent to the writer! the fact that they brought my request to life makes me so happy — the writer is forever one of my faves, and it was beautifully written. <33 she’s a wonderful writer and person. ☺️
𓆩♡𓆪 purchased some necessities that i ran out of yesterday.
𓆩♡𓆪 she. 🖤
327C2D41-BA15-43EE-8CF6-A44A7531B3AD.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 more good foot/ankle fracture progress! the appearance of my foot is... not slaying, but i’m able to sit much more comfortably and closer to how i sat before than i was just a couple days ago, and i was able to stand for a lengthy period of time without it being too uncomfortable! we’re getting there. 💪🏻
𓆩♡𓆪 ending my evening with an episode or two of the crown!

Last edited:
Since I am on break for the rest of this week I had some fun!
✰ I finished a video today and it was really fun! I made some new little designs with some beads!
✰ I am almost done with making a new Miku video!
✰ We visited my PoPo today and we ate lunch with her! Today my father came with us!
✰ I finished a coloring page in my book of PARIS, I have always wanted to go to Paris! (I'll soon have every Paris photo colored!)
✰ I went out for a short walk but it was a bit chilly!!

✰ I planned some stuff with my grandparents so my PoPo (Chinese Grandma) & Nanna (American Grandma) get to have Thanksgiving with us this year for the first time in 3 years!! My Chinese grandpa passed when my mother was really young and my PoPo's AMAZING 2nd husband passed a few months before I was born but atleast got to meet my brother, my American grandfather is not in good relation with out family so I never met him..... 😢
I chatted with some friends on the phone and it was fun!

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept really well last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- I saw a squirrel sitting on a riding mower during our afternoon walk and it looked cute.
- Despite being severely disappointed in the Vikings today, at least they still have a comfortable lead in the division.
- The Baltimore Ravens won their game so my husband is happy.
- I started watching season 2 of To Your Eternity.
- I did some self-care.

I had a lovely birthday!! I received lots of birthday wishes from family and the lovely folks on here, and had plenty of nice food and a really gorgeous chocolate cake. ;v; As for presents, I got plushes of Vaporeon and Umbreon, a couple One Piece manga volumes, and so so many Amiibo cards omg. I got a lot of Series 5 cards (including Shino!! so if I can't find her I can bring her to my island), but most of them were NPC cards, and I'm super excited to use those for HHD/HHP!
Also found some translations of some birthday-themed Code: Realize message cards! The timing could not have been better ahaha
The new One Piece and Spy x Family episodes this week were both great! I also really enjoyed watching Grian's latest Youtube video later on. ^^
I played around in the Photo Studio in Pokémon Legends: Arceus and had a lot of fun! Seriously, I'd been checking the studio for Adaman constantly after completing the Daybreak quests, and then he finally appears on my birthday asdklfjfg Not only that, but when I was out doing research later, I found a 1/2048 shiny Hisuian Sneasel!!! 😭 I was honestly hoping I might find a birthday shiny, and I can't believe I got such a cool one!!
I also played Pokémon Platinum for a little bit and evolved a couple Eevees into Leafeon and Glaceon! That's all the Gen IV Eeveelutions obtained now.

- I like Mondays because i don't have class until 12 and i can sleep in...and today the new tap had been fitted by the time I woke up, and our water system is working well again 😅

- Managed to grab a coffee before class

- England won their first World Cup match so I guess that's nice,,

- Made plans with my friend, we're going to the cinema to watch Black Panther 2, and I'm buying Pokemon Violet in town before the movie starts!

• Last night my partner and I met up at a typical "old man" pub we often frequent. The bartender spotted that I had brought her roses and came over and made a fuss over us. It was a little embarrassing, but we're an LGBT couple in a place where people like us aren't the regular clientele so it was also very sweet.
  • I woke-up a couple of hours before the alarm and managed to get some unexpected playtime in on Pokémon Scarlet - and I caught a shiny Azurill!
ShinyAzurill.jpeg
  • I treated my partner to coffee and pancakes (served with mixed berries and fresh cream) at a French café this morning. I'd been craving them for days. 🍓
  • Signed-up for a Secret Santa with a new group of friends I made in the past six months. This is a group that has been established for many years so it was really nice to be included.
  • My partner is bringing me home chips & cheese from my favourite takeout in a few minutes. 🤤 I swear I cook sometimes.

Back