• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Watched an episode of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Fairy Tail with my parents this morning! ^^ We also caught SmallishBeans' newest vid later on too.
I listened to one of my character drama CDs again!
Caught a couple more new Pokémon in Platinum and played Legends: Arceus for a little bit too!

had another pretty decent day today. ☺️ hope you all are doing well! this weekend is flying by so fast.

𓆩♡𓆪 read a new fanfic that i enjoyed. finding new stories to read is always one of my favourite parts of each day. ☺️
𓆩♡𓆪 slept well again last night! i’ve been taking a prescribed med to help me sleep, and safe to say it’s been working!
𓆩♡𓆪 continued watching the crown. i’m halfway done season 3!
𓆩♡𓆪 took some new pics of le bonk. 🖤
1AE652B0-7AC6-4F38-BA89-904F037E2F97.jpeg
92A0AEB2-476F-4456-A3B5-CC7C569A4512.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 ordered my mom’s christmas present today! i have no idea if she’ll like it, but fingers crossed she will! i thought of her as soon as i saw it. hopefully it’ll arrive in time as well, since it says it’ll take a week or 2 to dispatch. 🤞🏻🥰
i thought it’d be the perfect gift since bonk stretches like the cat on the pendant quite often haha.
4236936B-65E0-47A2-805D-7B441F2255F2.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 my mom surprised me by bringing me home a milkshake! it was delicious. 🤤
𓆩♡𓆪 took a nice nap after dinner.
𓆩♡𓆪 did some self-care.

i got approved for credit! this is huge for me because i'm working on my credit score! i don't have a lot of open lines of credit so its been hard to get approved for stuff since i have little credit history.

soon i'll be able to get a car with financing through my bank because i'll have a better history of paying for things!

-I published a fanfic the other day! I also made some art to go with it and I think it looks nice! The last time I wrote anything and finished/published it was way back in April, so it's nice bringing back this dormant hobby of mine. 📝

-I've had a fever for almost a week, but I'm recovering and feeling much better now! 🌡️

-I'm having fun playing on my Wii again! I've been playing Wii Party for the most part, but the other day I decided to boot up Wii Sports instead. I played golf and got a really good score (-2 instead of +6) on the 9-hole game and got 100 experience points! Now I'm almost at Pro level in golf! ⛳

-My brother played a ton of Wii Sports Resort basketball yesterday and beat the champion, Tommy!! 🏀 I'm proud of him for being able to accomplish such a feat and I'm also happy we got to spend some time together. ^^

• I got to spend some quality time with my sister in the first time in almost a year today, it was so nice to see her. We went grocery shopping together and she stopped by my apartment for a bit
  • I went to an event yesterday evening that was fun, was fun to get out and socialize a bit
  • I'm buying the new Pokemon game and a new gaming headset this week :D Super excited!
  • Got some good stuff at the grocery store
  • My sister liked the chocolate chip pumpkin bread I baked for her
  • I'm feeling really good in terms of my mood :)

🛏 My boyfriend visited me in my hometown, which meant a lot to me. I love this dude so much. Just sitting in my kitchen, sleepy because we woke up to a hotel fire alarm, doing crossword puzzles, made me so happy.

☕️ My dad’s homemade filter coffee, ‘nuff said.

🚊 I took the train back to school today, which was a grueling eight-hour journey with several hours’ worth of stopovers, but I got good window seats both times.

🎧 One of my favorite podcasts (Casefile!) dropped a new episode this weekend, so listened to that (until I fell asleep on the train, oops).

🍔 I got Shake Shack at a train station. Again, ‘nuff said. 😎

☎️ I talked to my boyfriend and one of my best friends on the phone today. Maintaining friendships! Good stuff!

🚗 Currently waiting for the Uber which will take me to my warm bed and my sweet rooommate.

⭐ It is a clear night and I can see more stars than I have in a long, long time.

Today I'm happy because:

- I continued my trend of sleeping really well and I slept in this morning.
- I had the day off work and didn't have any plans so I just chilled at home.
- My dog wore this ThunderShirt again for a while today. He's doing better with it.
- I had some really tasty peppermint ice cream in a waffle cone for dessert tonight.
- The sky was a really beautiful steely blue color this evening with a crescent moon.
- I saw two bunnies in my backyard while walking my dog.

My family and I watched the newest One Piece and Spy x Family episodes this morning!
We also watched GeminiTay's new Minecraft video this evening! I love the new stained glass window on her gatehouse 🥺
Played Pokémon Platinum for a little bit, and finally got all the post-National Dex Pokémon from Mr. Backlot's trophy garden!
I made several more rubber band bracelets today! I was in a rainbow mood, so they all turned out rainbow ahaha. I got to try a couple of new patterns too!
Spent a little time outside! It was really rainy and dreary this morning, but it cleared up later in the afternoon. We've still got some beautiful autumn colors around, and it was nice and windy out too. ^^
And I got to see a lot of new official art of a few of my comfort characters this evening!! ;v;

can’t believe the weekend’s over already. 😩 didn’t have the best day today, but that’s alright. i powered through it! hopefully tomorrow will be better. :’)

𓆩♡𓆪 this cutie always makes my days better. 🖤
F12AB0D6-E4DF-4D3D-802D-DB2334532042.jpeg
5010B5AA-4570-4CCD-8855-2581B4F3FA64.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 continued watching the crown. queen elizabeth II seems so much more authoritative and confident in her role this season; we love to see it. prince philip’s character development has been great to see as well. 😌
𓆩♡𓆪 had some yummy pizza for dinner. the pizza also came with a few cans of my favourite peach iced tea, which i look forward to enjoying! it’s so tasty. 🤤
𓆩♡𓆪 watched a few videos that made me laugh a lot. been a bit of a rough day, so i really needed the laugh.
𓆩♡𓆪 did some self-care.

hope you all have a great week! 🖤🖤

❁Had a great weekend! I was able to meet up with people for 3 different occasions. The first was for playing board games/card games (Played Catan for the first time!), second was dinner/seeing Christmas lights, and third was a BBQ in a park with beautiful autumn leaves. I could also see Mt. Fuji out there!
❁ I decided I should try to practice gratitude more so here's a more general one I've been thinking about: I'm very thankful that I'm able to live near so many shopping malls. Within a 15 min walk I can reach 3 different shopping malls (well maybe more depends on how you count them). Since I work late I love that I can still go out on weekdays to look at clothes or get almost anything else I need. Just walking around malls and seeing all of the neat items and people watching brings my mood up a lot. I like to be discerning about what clothing I buy so that I only buy items that are just right and exactly what I need and being able to easily look at so many clothes helps a lot with this (there's also a good second-hand store just outside of one of the malls!)

• Date night last night. My partner treated me to dinner and cocktails, then we finished off the night with a glass of wine at our regular haunt. 🌹
  • Treated her to breakfast this morning at a French café we often visit. I ordered a honey latte and pancakes.
  • Had a very relaxed afternoon that involved lazing around and experimenting in the kitchen.
  • Been invited to a pub quiz tonight with my partner's flatmates. 🍺

- Good day at work! Most are really stressful these days so it was nice to wind down a bit today.
- E-mailed the owner of an online store I've been buying soft toy dogs from when possible, and she said it might be possible to take in Faithful Friends corgi (and a smaller corgi keyring)! I've only seen the actual soft toy dog at one store, while I don't mind buying from them they send untracked from the UK so it's a bit hard to get it here, and the keyring has only been available at the RYB and they don't shop int'l :( Buckingham Palace shop used to have royal version of it but seems they no longer sell it so.
- Mom made some beef stroganoff and left me some I could have for donner. Very yum!

today it was announced we got a pay rise in work! i believe it works out at 11% this year which i think is round about inflation so i'm super grateful considering all the strikes going on at the moment. it feels so good to be making a comfortable amount where i can save for the future and still live comfortably on my own and spend on my hobbies/interest etc, idk i'm just really thankful for that

- Work is going well and I'm building up savings nicely for a place of my own in the near future. 💸

- My partner has been really sweet to me lately. 💚

- I'm headed to martial arts tonight. 🥋

- The Dallas STARS take on the St. Louis Blues in St. Louis tonight. Hoping for a victory for the boys in green. 🏒 🔥

EDIT: And the Stars won 4-1 to stay in 1st in the NHL Central Division. Wooooo!!!! 🤩

Last edited:
The first couple things that I ordered with my birthday gift money arrived—I got a couple cute buttons of my two Code: Realize faves!! ;v;
I tried konpeito for the first time today! One of the sellers threw in a small pack as an extra, which was really nice. There was enough to share some with my family too. ^^
Watched a little Youtube with my parents over dinner!
I made another embroidery floss bracelet today! I'd been wanting to make one with this color scheme for a while, so I'm glad I finally got around to it.
I got to play Pokémon Platinum, and then switched over to Legends: Arceus later!

I have a friend who also has BPD, and she was posting snaps lately of her and her favorite person. It made me feel not alone, I guess? We are very similar (even according to her best friend) and it feels nice having someone in my friend circle that I can relate to.
I’m the birthday card person at work, and I picked up a card for my favorite person’s birthday next week. I have everyone from work sign the card and discreetly deliver it. I haven’t signed the card yet, though. I have to do it last since the message is for her eyes only, lol.
I’m happy that I may get to hang out with my favorite person on Wednesday if the stars align. We were planning on seeing Keagan and getting some Chinese food. If not Wednesday, it will be soon. Since we work the same job positions, our availability is kind of limited.
I’m happy about being pretty much stress-free the past few days.

Today I'm happy because:

- My work day wasn't too bad. Our implementation planned for this week got pushed out to next week, so that gives me more time to work on other things that have fallen behind.
- While I was doing some analysis, I saw a piece of code that made me laugh. If the system encounters an error during a certain process, the two paths are literally named 'KEEP-ON-TRUCKIN' and 'DEPART-IN-SHAME'.
- I saw a bunny in my backyard again this evening.
- The sky was beautiful again. This time it was multi-colored, fading from steel blue to periwinkle to lilac to amber and the crescent moon was still visible.
- I finished ordering my husband's Christmas presents. Now, if I could just get started on the rest of my Christmas shopping.

Back