• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What are you most excited about in Animal crossing??

EXACTLY! It was such a shame.

And the fact that I like it better on the handheld was also a little disadvantage for CF, because on the handheld you can play anywhere anytime then. But that's just me maybe. :p

Do we know how the grass will be this time? I read something about it, saying it will be less dramatic then it was in CF. But what does that mean exactly?
Also, was the grass disappearing in WW? Because I never expierenced it in that game..

Yes, I also prefer a handheld game. I played WW so much simply because I could take it on planes, on trips, to Starbucks etc. I think AC is a game that NEEDS to be portable. Plus I hate the Wiimotes so much, they eat batteries like crazy.

I believe the grass wear is much more manageable. It still happens but at a slower rate and it's easier to regrow. I think you just need to plant flowers and then water the flowers and the grass will grow faster. Grass wear didn't happen in WW.

Yeah I think instead of making a whole new Wii U AC, I think maybe they should just make like a "Vacation Town" where you can take your NL character and stuff. It's too alive a game to be tethered to your house.

the fact that my girlfreind wants to play this as well so im going to get a 3DS and another copy of this game for her and i to play together

I agree with the idea that Animal Crossing is better suited on a handheld system. Which is funny, because way back when I was a kid I hated the idea. After some time and being able to carry around my tiny DS and play Wild World whenever I wanted, my tune changed! Sure it's nice to have a huge TV to play the game on but I'd rather not have to drag a whole system, controller, and the electric cords all over the place!

When I got CF and went somewhere I always wanted to go home and play CF and I always wished it was portable. I really like how this is portable too.

Laying out my town. I love landscaping in AC <3 And the community projects just adds more depth to it.

It would be a FANTASTIC idea of Nintendo's to create a way for us to hook our AC:NL to the WiiU and play on the big screen. Like the GBA cable and the Gamecube.

The community projects, no doubt! I love making the town my own with patterns and creating special areas in my town. This will be way easier and better with community projects. (and I'm more excited about the bushes than I should be)

The control you get over your town and the customization. Also all the new shops and villagers.

Hrm... I'm probably most excited about just starting over again, playing a new Animal Crossing, you know?

I'm honestly most excited about being in a new chapter in the series. For a long time I've wanted to get back into Animal Crossing, but I cannot manage with the previous ones anymore. With ACNL I'm looking forward to a fresh start that will once again become an addiction. :)

Some of the new features I'm looking forward to are: having the island back, community projects, more appearance options, and just having more things to do daily. Everything just looks so much better...and so much more fun o:

I love the new dream manision! I know that I will spend all my time with visiting other citys :)

The portability. I played Wild World for over a year, but only managed less than a month with City Folk. I just didn't have the patience to play it on my Wii, it just wasn't worth it for me, especially when you go around to do little check ups, it was such a chore.

The WIFI with other people does sound excited. I've never played online with people before. My 3DS is connected to the internet so I'll finally be able to. ^^

Back