• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What are you most excited about in Animal crossing??

I'm excited about pretty much everything :3
But the possibilities for the clothing are one of my favorite things for sure.
I also really enjoy how you can place the community projects pretty much anywhere.
And the dream mansion.... that's really neat, too.
I just want it noooooow :I

Ohhh, where do I even start? I love the new clothing options, as well as the new pattern options. I can't wait to start making my own designs and put the QR codes up on a blog or something! I really like that people can visit your town through the Dream Mansion, they'll be able to see all the effort you put into your town without the risk of it getting wrecked. Plus, you can go to other towns and see what kind of animals they have and their community projects. I also really like the island and the ability to swim & dive! Of course all the new fruit, insects and fish is exciting too. I just can't wait to make friends and play this game! <333

Well I'm excited about the new clothes, the way you can get more patterns easily the new villagers, the way you don't just have one place that you get to run around in! Since you get to go other places besides the village I just find it exciting! You get to run around with new villagers and new stores and theres a lot more features too, like the visiting other peoples villages in dreams thing, which I find Extremely amazing and awesome, Everyone can play together now! Some people got left behind in wild world when City Folk came out and me being one of those people am very excited to make new friends and discovery's thanks to Animal Crossing: New leaf. uvu

I'm excited about the QR Codes and the Dream Mansion, especially the random mode thingie. I love the bushes and the fact you can make your Town more your own then EVER. Let me repeat that: *cough* EVAH. I love the new shopping area and I think the Llama/Alpaca's are too cute for words. Furthermore I love the Island and the fact you can get away from the (sometimes a bit boring, since it doesn't change that often) town. I love Isabelle, she's the cutest thing ever. I'm also excited for the eyecontacts. I'm excited for building my house near the ocean. I'm in love with the diving mode, and the cute diving suits. I am excited for the festivals/holidays that are build in for Europe. I'll just have to wait a few more months and all this excitement will be released in ONE BREATH. Better beware ;)

Back