• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What are you most excited about in Animal crossing??

After seeing Josh and LinandKo's videos.... CARNIVALE! I love Carnivale in real life, I loved it in CF and it looks like it got even better in NL. AND I CAN FINALLY DRESS LIKE A SHOWGIRL IN AC.

I am really excited about the dream mansion. I think it's cool that you can goto other peoples villages and see how they have designed their town. I also can't wait to check out the games they have on the island.

I am more than stupidly excited for all the new fruits and flowers. And the bushes and bamboo. And the garden shop for that matter :p

In fact I think I may just dedicate a whole section of the museum to the new fruits and flowers. Definitely one of my favourite things about animal crossing :D

I am more than stupidly excited for all the new fruits and flowers. And the bushes and bamboo. And the garden shop for that matter :p

In fact I think I may just dedicate a whole section of the museum to the new fruits and flowers. Definitely one of my favourite things about animal crossing :D

As a lover of plants and gardening, I have to say I share your enthusiasm for all of those things. xD A garden room in the museum sounds like a great idea actually!

I'm just excited to simply experience it at this point lol. I can only wait until I get that game finally and just spend each and every single day of my days off just playing in solitude like a cave woman. I will go into a state of just crazed playing and ignore my fiance probably, unless he gets the game like he said he would.

For me, it's the clothing options. My favourite thing in this franchise has always been about dressing up my character, so with the changes to the torso & clothing, and the QR code feature, it makes me very excited with all the customisation possibilities.

For me, it's the clothing options. My favourite thing in this franchise has always been about dressing up my character, so with the changes to the torso & clothing, and the QR code feature, it makes me very excited with all the customisation possibilities.

Nice username.

It seems like the most customizable version of AC so far. That has always been the most fun part of AC to me (second most fun is trying to collect all the items!).

Being mayor seams really cool, I like the community projects. But I just love playing Animal Crossing, just doing it daily with all the different things you can do. :)

The entire experience! Looks like so much fun! Even the Festivale with Pave which I've always hated! So excited for this game now that there's a release date to look forward to!

I'm excited for the day when I won't have to be obsessive over my grass wear. I found CF much less enjoyable than it should have been because I'm constantly obsessing and worrying about my damn grass.

I'm excited for the day when I won't have to be obsessive over my grass wear. I found CF much less enjoyable than it should have been because I'm constantly obsessing and worrying about my damn grass.

EXACTLY! It was such a shame.

And the fact that I like it better on the handheld was also a little disadvantage for CF, because on the handheld you can play anywhere anytime then. But that's just me maybe. :p

Do we know how the grass will be this time? I read something about it, saying it will be less dramatic then it was in CF. But what does that mean exactly?
Also, was the grass disappearing in WW? Because I never expierenced it in that game..

Honestly, I'm really excited for BUSHES! :D
Oh, the customization amounts is just amazing, I love it soooo much<3
I'm also really excited for the dream mansion, because that's just soo cool ;)

Customization! And the enhanced online play along with the model home option via streetpass. I doubt I will get many, but I love looking at people's houses (not creepily). On that note, Dream Suite should be completely addicting as well! There are just a ton of new features, the most I've seen in any addition to Animal Crossing.

Back