• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What are you most excited about in Animal crossing??

I also think that sorts of themed villages could be fun, such as the Aika Village thing that LinandKo did a while back.

I am really excited about how the villagers seem more "alive". I can't wait to see all of the new dialogue and everything. I'm excited for all of the new furniture and the new clothing options. I just can't wait to snatch this game up the second it releases.

I'm excited for so much about this game, it's hard to describe everything. But I'll try at least!

-Taller characters: There's always been something that bugged me about those Animal Crossing humans. They're so short! I felt like I was playing as a 10 year old who'd run away from home. (And that mom was strangely cool with it. That or you're just right across the hill from home and she can go pick you up whenever she wants.)

-Real Dresses/Shirts and Pants/Shoes and Socks. I love character customization with a passion that knows now bounds. Knowing I can further customize my character makes me so happy I could just burst.

-Badge Collecting: Have I mentioned I love collecting things in games? Because I do. There's so much to collect in the animal crossing series that I could spend years trying to collect them all!

-Swimming. You have no idea how much I've wanted to go swimming all my life.

-The returning animals from older games. I hate when characters don't make it back into the series. And yet, the one I so desperately wanted to see again, Quetzal, is still not in the game from what I know. Oh Quetzal I miss you so much. ;-;

-The pattern pallets: The summer I learned about Animal Crossing, a few months before it was released, I would stay up all night designing patterns for my clothes. Imagine my disappointment when I discovered you could only use a set few colors at a time. But now I can finally create to my heart's content and have the clothes I wanted when I was a little girl. ...Well. The way to make clothes. The clothes I came up with back there were awful! xD

-Visible Counterfeit artworks: You can't fool me now Cousin Redd! HA! *clears throat* I mean. Man I've always hated guessing if I got a fake or not. And now there's even statues for me to collect!

-New Villagers! The Villagers are always my favorite part of the game! They're my best animal buddies! Especially the cats and wolves! (Though the two new cats I know of fill me with sads and disappointment).

-New Furniture AND customization: Yeah. I just. I really like furniture. And knowing I can modify the look of furniture I've known for years to have something new but still something I love puts a huge smile on my face.

-The island is back: And I can do things with it! I loved the island in Population Growing, but there really wasn't a whole lot for me to do there. I love the new island so much more!

-Copper is the only police officer in the Lost and Found: I love Booker because he's adorable and seems shy, but Dang. Freaking Copper man. He's so determined and serious and professional (unless he breaks character while you chat him up in Population growing!). Though I'll miss Booker, knowing I can finally talk to a non-guard Copper is so awesome. I was really sad when he became the wifi guy. My DS didn't have an internet connection so I never go to talk to my favorite officer! Plus a lost and found is so much better than a guard house... I never liked the guard house. Or the guard uniforms.

I think I'll stop now before I write a novel here. :p

Oh yeah, forgot to mention... I love that you can choose your own color pallet for making designs! <3

Community Projects and BUSHES!
New flowers
Taller Characters
Gem rocks :D
Island
Swimming
New Animals

I think this list could go on forever ^_^ I can't forget the good ol things like Fishing, catching bugs, digging fossils and shaking trees.

The tall characters - I like the way they walk. Feels real. Also, clothes are more in depth, more customization, and it shows what you like to wear!

The graphics - everything looks beautiful. The trees, buildings, plants. It makes game play more worth it, unlike Wild World.

The mayor role - How you can control the town, and place community projects. Makes towns much more unique to others.

Swimming - A whole new feature to look forward to! I can't wait to try this out.

Music - the music is spectacular. I didn't really like the past games music, so this is something to look forward to.

Wi-Fi - it looks more fun, with the island mini-games, the talking features, etc.

Tools - fishing looks more fun in this game, watering the flowers doesn't look like a chore, and hammer fights!

Everything - everything! Can't wait!

I'm excited for so much about this game, it's hard to describe everything. But I'll try at least!

-Taller characters: There's always been something that bugged me about those Animal Crossing humans. They're so short! I felt like I was playing as a 10 year old who'd run away from home. (And that mom was strangely cool with it. That or you're just right across the hill from home and she can go pick you up whenever she wants.)

-Real Dresses/Shirts and Pants/Shoes and Socks. I love character customization with a passion that knows now bounds. Knowing I can further customize my character makes me so happy I could just burst.

-Badge Collecting: Have I mentioned I love collecting things in games? Because I do. There's so much to collect in the animal crossing series that I could spend years trying to collect them all!

-Swimming. You have no idea how much I've wanted to go swimming all my life.

-The returning animals from older games. I hate when characters don't make it back into the series. And yet, the one I so desperately wanted to see again, Quetzal, is still not in the game from what I know. Oh Quetzal I miss you so much. ;-;

-The pattern pallets: The summer I learned about Animal Crossing, a few months before it was released, I would stay up all night designing patterns for my clothes. Imagine my disappointment when I discovered you could only use a set few colors at a time. But now I can finally create to my heart's content and have the clothes I wanted when I was a little girl. ...Well. The way to make clothes. The clothes I came up with back there were awful! xD

-Visible Counterfeit artworks: You can't fool me now Cousin Redd! HA! *clears throat* I mean. Man I've always hated guessing if I got a fake or not. And now there's even statues for me to collect!

-New Villagers! The Villagers are always my favorite part of the game! They're my best animal buddies! Especially the cats and wolves! (Though the two new cats I know of fill me with sads and disappointment).

-New Furniture AND customization: Yeah. I just. I really like furniture. And knowing I can modify the look of furniture I've known for years to have something new but still something I love puts a huge smile on my face.

-The island is back: And I can do things with it! I loved the island in Population Growing, but there really wasn't a whole lot for me to do there. I love the new island so much more!

-Copper is the only police officer in the Lost and Found: I love Booker because he's adorable and seems shy, but Dang. Freaking Copper man. He's so determined and serious and professional (unless he breaks character while you chat him up in Population growing!). Though I'll miss Booker, knowing I can finally talk to a non-guard Copper is so awesome. I was really sad when he became the wifi guy. My DS didn't have an internet connection so I never go to talk to my favorite officer! Plus a lost and found is so much better than a guard house... I never liked the guard house. Or the guard uniforms.

I think I'll stop now before I write a novel here. :p

Haha, so basically everything new in the game^^

and if you like Booker that cute dog still has his job if you get the CLASSIC Police station. :D

Yes. I love ALL of the new things!

Having to choose between Copper and Booker is difficult... but sadly I would have to go with Copper because he is my most favorite~ ♥

Everything! Out of the way tortimer! There's a new (& better) mayor in town!

"Hmmmm this villager is bullying you? Well I'll see what I can do... absolutely nothing. Oh town perfection... you handle it random human stranger!"
-Tortimer from AC:CF in my eyes

Oh man, swimming was the very first thing that had me really excited about the game. I remember seeing that early footage of the character jumping into the ocean and freaking out--I'd always wished swimming were possibly in the older games.

Oh man, swimming was the very first thing that had me really excited about the game. I remember seeing that early footage of the character jumping into the ocean and freaking out--I'd always wished swimming were possibly in the older games.

Exactly my thought. When I saw the trailer, I practically squealed at swimming.
I always dreamed of going in the ocean.

Exactly my thought. When I saw the trailer, I practically squealed at swimming.
I always dreamed of going in the ocean.

Same here! It's too bad though you can't swim in your ocean, only at the island..

I'm excited that I get to decorate the town. The customization of everything is just what I needed.

Back