• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't want to "come out" to my family or friends, there's only two friends I can think that would still talk to me if I came out.

Zombie said:
I really don't want to "come out" to my family or friends, there's only two friends I can think that would still talk to me if I came out.
Thats cute :3

Zombie said:
Why people care about "friends" that wouldn't talk to them due to their sexuality is beyond me.

Jas0n said:
Zombie said:
Why people care about "friends" that wouldn't talk to them due to their sexuality is beyond me.
Or even just life in general. I had some friends that would only talk about sex and stuff that I didn't like. Then they patronized me for still being a virgin by choice.

People should have friends that accept them for who they are. /minirant

Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
Zombie said:
Or even just life in general. I had some friends that would only talk about sex and stuff that I didn't like. Then they patronized me for still being a virgin by choice.

You're right but as well as friends, I'd find it the hardest thing coming out to my Mum or Dad.

Zombie said:
Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
Zombie said:

You're right but as well as friends, I'd find it the hardest thing coming out to my Mum or Dad.
It's probably a lot worse in your mind than what it'll actually be. Things only get harder the longer you leave them, the seed grows in your mind making you think it'll be worse, and your parents will be angry that you left it so long before telling them.

Jas0n said:
Zombie said:
Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

It's probably a lot worse in your mind than what it'll actually be. Things only get harder the longer you leave them, the seed grows in your mind making you think it'll be worse, and your parents will be angry that you left it so long before telling them.
Well, I'm only 14 so I guess it might seem a little too soon to tell them, but I really don't know. I'm going to have to tell them sooner or later.

Zombie said:
Jas0n said:
Zombie said:
Bacon Boy said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deephad some friends that would only talk about sex and stuff that I didn't like. Then they patronized me for still being a virgin by choice.

Well, I'm only 14 so I guess it might seem a little too soon to tell them, but I really don't know. I'm going to have to tell them sooner or later.
It'd be better for you to tell them, rather than them finding out on their own.

Zombie said:
Jas0n said:
Zombie said:
Bacon Boy said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deephad some friends that would only talk about sex and stuff that I didn't like. Then they patronized me for still being a virgin by choice.

When you believe it's the right time you should tell them. They should accept you just the way you are.
Don't change for anyone Sam. You are who you are and NOBODY can change that. Please take my advice.

Olivia! said:
Zombie said:
Jas0n said:
Zombie said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deephad
When you believe it's the right time you should tell them. They should accept you just the way you are.
Don't change for anyone Sam. You are who you are and NOBODY can change that. Please take my advice.
Thanks!
2m68u3k.gif

I crush on great guys but bad girls.

I feel bad every time I say something mean to my mom and tell her I love her afterward.

[Nook said:
,Aug 28 2010, 12:30:38 PM]
Mr. Phoenix said:
MrMr said:
williamd said:
i specialize in getting ppl PWNEDxDDDDD
I suggest you go spill your fail all over a different forum.
[Nook]'s offspring right here, ladies and gentlemen.
Hey, at least he/she's making sense. Who can tolerate that foul language?
He should have said something different. The wording is a bit odd, as is the phrase itself.

Sounds like something you would've said a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back