• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what are your favorite Halloween 2022 collectibles?

favorite Halloween 2022 collectible(s)?

• Total voters
Angel wings potion & spectral preserve!!
Angel potion is a given considering how pretty and bright it looks, but I swear people are sleeping on the spectral preserve 😭 The preserve goes SUPER well with blue and white collectibles! It also looks like it's shining so thats a plus.

521.jpg
Rafflesia! I bet this would look awesome with some flea collectibles dancing on top of it (though that would mean new fleas would have to be released~).
I'm a little surprised we don't have any big beetle collectibles. But yes any bugs would be amazing with this flower!!
And I'm glad we have this flower out of all the stinky and carnivorous flowers that exist that could have been chosen.

Shadow Kitty Plush! The cutest of the cute, gotta be one of my favourite collectibles 🥰

The Gourdy caught my eyes first, if I were rich I would have a line of them. It just so cute. Then the potions, always love potions. And finally the kitties, cats :love:, just spent all my bells on that fancy kitty, I have no regret. I would have liked the Spectral Preserve too 🥺

I wanted to come back and comment that the Spectral Preserves keep reminding me of Wisp's spirit pieces... it's cute.

I had to change my vote to include the Spectral Preserves. I didn't initially even consider it because I thought I wouldn't have enough Ghostly Gold, but thanks to an unexpected win in Master of Disguise I was able to afford one! It's probably because I'm a sucker for blue and shiny collectibles, but after using one in a lineup I discovered I actually like the design of the Spectral Preserves. The color matches many of the collectibles I already own, not to mention that the little face is honestly pretty cute 🥺

I like the potions and the spectral preserves the most. I used to leftover gold to trade for some other collectibles from previous years thats I really wanted. The rafflesias were nice as well (though I didn’t purchase them).

Back