• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What are your starting villagers?

I got Renée and Cobb. Not my first picks but I have been enjoying them!

mira & goose! goose has actually always been a starting villager for me in my towns in the past games... kinda spooky, but glad to see a familiar face. :)

I got Pashmina and Boots. I like them both!

And Boots is really cute and he was one of the welcome amiibo villagers and he’s wearing a jester shirt and he’s so goofy.

I got Pierce and Phoebe. Not my ideal starters, but getting my preferred fruit and airport color was much more important.

Have fun everyone :)

Edit: Nvm, I ended up restarting that file. I ended up with Renee and Genji. Not so stoked about Renee, but I'm super pleased with Genji!

Last edited:
My starting villagers are Reneigh and Curly! I dislike pig villagers a ton, but Curly is one of the pig villagers I actually like.

I got Deidre and Sprocket! I am so happy with them. I don't even care about the peaches.

Right now, Rod and Shari. Going to keep looking around to see if I like the map for certain though.

Pashmina and Tank! My partner also got Pashima but got the Jock I originally wanted Rowan. But tank is so cute with his little leaf hair!!!

I got Plucky and Cobb, I love Plucky so I'm happy! Not a big fan of Cobb though so he'll have to go later :p

Back