• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What are your starting villagers?

I got Frita and Tank. I'm not the biggest fan of either of them, but they're growing on me!

I SWEAR I’m resetting until I end up with Renee and Mott, Coach, or Teddy. I need my two of my faves at the beginning

Cherry/Iggly I don't dislike Cherry she grew on me in NL now Iggly and them eyes tho LOL hmm.

I got Phoebe and Mac as my starters. I almost started crying when I saw Phoebe...lol.

Tammy and Moose. Nook saying Timmy, Tammy, Tommy was amazing.

Canberra and Cobb are my starting two! I'm happy to get to know Cobb and Canberra was my next door neighbor in my New Leaf town so it was Meant To Be! I was sooo happy to see her <3

Reneigh and Roald. I reset a lot to get 2 villagers I like and now im really pleased with them

I got Pashmina!!! Pashmina & muffy are the villagers i would stop restarting for (also got cherries which yesss) don't remember the other villager I got they were......ew.....but I'm happy

Back