• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What color is your hair?

Right now my hair is light brown, I used to have blonde highlights in my hair but I haven't gotten my hair done since before covid. I hope to get it done eventually.

i have brown hair, but ive always wanted to dye it! i was actually thinking about dying it silver in a few months, and im super excited!

I have VERY dark brown hair, some people have said I should dye it but idk if I would really want to honestly

im born with brown hair, but i recently went ash blonde with my natural roots blended in. im happy with it, though its a lot to take care of. i may have to chop my length

Naturally, I have dark/light brown hair but got some blonde shades in there by the magic of dye, thought that made is look a bit more...interesting. 😄

Golden blonde with hints of natural mousey blonde/light brown that will be touched up at the hairdressers tomorrow.

My hair is ginger with some black roots growing in. The ginger fades into a yellow/green, then an icy blue at the tips. I had a really deep blue that faded over the last 3 months, it looks really cool now!

Black or Dark Brown always. I have never dyed my hair before. My mother says that I would look weird soo I have not plus my father say it stupid :( I LOVE PEOPLE WHO DYE THEIR HAIR BC ITS GORGE! I do not think I would look good with it though.... I might have to start dying it blacker though because its starting to turn a lighter brown and BLACK IS MAH HAIR COLOR THAT LOOKS BEST SO MOMMY CAN YOU BUY SOME OF THAT HAIR DYE YOU USE FOR ME?????

I'm born with black hair so my hair color right now is black.

Like my birth mom I was blond as an infant and then it got progressively darker. Now it’s a dark brown (it’s the same shade as my pfp). I’ve thought about dyeing it a dark green, but I’m actually pretty content with its current shade.

My hair is naturally brown. I’ve died it to a darker shade of brown last year, and added dark red highlights (they’re barely visible though, usually just in the sun).

A very dark brown, which is my natural hair color. I do not plan on dyeing it ever. (Though I was considering some purple streaks, that would be sick.)
I always thought I would never dye my hair, but then I grew older and needed change, and so I did. :ROFLMAO: Now, every time I go to the hairdresser I want a new color/hairstyle.

I recently dyed my hair back to black with dark blue underneath. Before that, it was just dark blue. I'm really liking the black with blue underneath, so I think I'm gonna stick with it for a while.

Back