• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Plot reset for Molly
paid off the campsite
went to the island for the first time in Parfait and sold lots of items

Today I decided to make an extra character and turn their house into a hotel theme and perhaps a gym for the other

The last 4 days two bridges have been removed and replaced. This morning I turned it on to find the last bridge is done.
The pathways finally line up. Yeah.

The waiting for certain Perfect Pear trees to die continues. Way too many.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did a Vegas house in my 2nd town and love it. Golden stuff in the front room. Card room in the back. Gorgeous and sleek on the side rooms. Restaurant upstairs. Still not sure what to do with the basement. Might add a spa down there or a kitchen.

I sold an ice cream case to Lyman and then noticed that Kiki and Skye were dancing and singing. OH no... Oh nooo. Skye changed her catchphrase. No, Skye! Not you too! Soon everyone will only say "Kupo Koops" and "Meowz Mowz"! None of the villagers that ruined their catchphrase have pinged me to change it. They ping me for greeting changes instead.

You can report them to Isabelle and it'll change to "uh huh." Maybe that'll make them ask for a catchphrase quicker.

You can report them to Isabelle and it'll change to "uh huh." Maybe that'll make them ask for a catchphrase quicker.

But then most of my villagers would be saying "uh huh" and that sounds kinda boring. Isabelle has such boring ideas for how to handle this stuff. XD I've heard that the clothing she makes them wear when you report clothing is boring too.

I finally managed to get the Golden Axe! Hard to believe I've been buying saplings for a month and a half already.

Huh...Golden Axe...I never really got interested in those games...

I got Merengue from campsite so I guess I don't need Maple anymore ^^;

Got my chocolate cake from Isabelle and chocolate heart from Rosie in the mail, Rosie suggested an illuminated tree PWP, and Rocket pinged me that she's leaving on the 19th.

Pashmina just suggested the police station. :) Not sure I'll actually build it, though, but it's always nice to get a PWP suggestion. :)

I found a housing plot for Bruce. :D I'm glad a peppy moved out last because I haven't had a cranky villager since Nov.
I got the expert shopper badge from Phineas, Fuchsia suggested the wisteria trellis PWP and I bought a moon because it was my spotlight item. I gave Muffy a gorgeous lamp for her birthday present.

Last edited:
Just restarted my second town so as you can imagine there's a lot to do.
I paid my first house payment, donated the first couple fossils, donated some fish as well, started
planting all the different types of fruit and making my perfect fruit "orchard". I spoke to all my neighbors (Merengue, Kabuki, Genji, Nibbles, and Tucker) and did a few favors. I completed my approval rating and built the campsite which
I also paid off today. So it was a good day. :)

Last edited:
Back