• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Checked to make sure my town was still perfect (it was; I think this is like the 8th or 9th day), decorated my fully expanded upstairs room (still need some more cabana and ocean furniture), and Lolly suggested the outdoor chair PWP.

But that was nothing compared to what happened in the midst of all of it: while doing a random errand for my villagers, I managed to get Rosie's picture!

Today in Inwood Goldie moved in! Her house is in a perfect location and her actual house looks really good. She has a brick wall fence, green siding and a yellow roof <3

Next I did some landscaping. I've really been slacking during winter so this Spring is my town's revival. I chopped down a bunch of trees and made some drastic changes in a few places. Like for instance I dug up a lot of bushes around my house to make things feel more open and peaceful.

I went to Able's Sister's for once and saw something I've never even seen before. It's called a preppy shirt. Basically it's a white shirt with a pink scarf... I said it was fashion week so I bought it.

tumblr_n13xfsAw0a1r23tg2o1_400.jpg

I finally got one of my dreamies to move in thanks to a really nice person. ;__;

Attachments

• HNI_0009.JPG
    HNI_0009.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I gave Flora my motherly statue.. which is an accomplishment in not paying attention to what I'm doing uck!

Yesterday I bought a dreamie, Bob, and adopted another one, Pietro. They both moved in today because I'm a time traveler :). Today, as I was lamenting over my loss for the giveaway for Ankha , I went into my campsite. Guess who was there? Ankha! Now 6/10 dreamies live in my town :)

I earned the avid bell saver badge from Phineas.
I finished paying off my home loan and I finished funding my PWP (town hall renovation)

A huge thanks to Candy83 for having me over to sell my turnips.
It was a good day!

I finally managed to get all ocean fishes today! I also need 4 more deep sea fish till that's complete :)

Finally done resetting for Annalises (the Horse, not the Anteater x3) plot. It took me about 3! hours with lots of breaks in between...

Finished customizing the Rococo set into gothic white
Paid off more mortgage..

Waiting for PWP requests -.-

More landscaping, reset Ankha's plot into a good spot, and Gracie came in for my last fashion check. Finally getting T&T Emporium, construction begins tomorrow. Hopefully this will give me enough time to get the pieces of the gorgeous set on sale before they go away.

Gained my second brick bridge (I'd had two cobblestone and one suspension, but demolished one so that a villager could suggest the brick--thank you, Baabara! I only had to wait a few days for her to suggest it.) I wanted brick because it goes with the theme I have in mind for my town.

Shari randomly pinged me to give me a white katana...I consider this an accomplishment. Haha.

And the most exciting of all...Mallary is completely moved in! She is my number one dreamie, ever since she was my bff in the GameCube AC. I picked her up, on Valentine's Day, from an awesome person who posted her on ACNL Adoptions.
I know she is one of the least popular villagers, but not to me. :D

Gained my second brick bridge (I'd had two cobblestone and one suspension, but demolished one so that a villager could suggest the brick--thank you, Baabara! I only had to wait a few days for her to suggest it.) I wanted brick because it goes with the theme I have in mind for my town.

Shari randomly pinged me to give me a white katana...I consider this an accomplishment. Haha.

And the most exciting of all...Mallary is completely moved in! She is my number one dreamie, ever since she was my bff in the GameCube AC. I picked her up, on Valentine's Day, from an awesome person who posted her on ACNL Adoptions.
I know she is one of the least popular villagers, but not to me. :D

I love Mallary too! me and her have a very interesting backstory to say the least :p

Paid off a loan, cured Coach's cold, donated a few fossils, anddd Rolf has changed his shirt to something absolutely hideous which isn't really an accomplishment but... an update? IT SUCKS.

I love Mallary too! me and her have a very interesting backstory to say the least :p

Awww, now I'm intrigued! Hahaha!

Oh, forgot to mention that Baabara also suggested the statue fountain, and Shari suggested the Windmill--both PWPs I'll be glad to build! These happened YesterdayToday, as I was playing at odd hours.

Got Charlise out and Diana moved in and now Tammy wants to leave so I'm about to camp reset for one of my dreamies!

Back