• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

In Parfait:
Paid off my 98,000 mortgage
Began building the Dream Suite which should be finished today
Bought a wetsuit
Did lots of favours for villagers..

Went and asked Molly to come and move to my town!
That's probably the biggest accomplishment I've accomplished since I bought the game.

I passed Gracie's Fashion Check four times this night (literally, LOL, since it was way after midnight). I TT'ed to the next day and back, since I had read that that was the fastest way to get them done. :)

First theme was flashy, which I barely passed. I'm convinced Gracie was feeling sorry for me and let me pass. I wasn't complaining, of course! ;)
Second was cute, which Gracie wasn't entirely happy with since all my clothes had the cute theme. But I passed, anyway.
Next was historical, which I didn't have enough clothes for, so I TT'ed forward and back to get another theme.
Third was iconic, of which I had far more items than I would have thought. Mixed it with something ornate and Gracie was pleased.
Final check was basic, which I mixed with something cute and Gracie was again pleased.

Result: Gracie is opening a shop in my town! Yay!!! :D

I'm still surprised I managed to actually pass these checks. I haven't bought that many clothes nor accessories, so I wasn't sure I'd find anything matching the theme in my catalog. I really have to thank my villagers for having given and sent me so many clothes! Without them I would have failed! :)

I finally got Paula's goodbye letter. (I have mail issues.) It came with her Picture! I also got a letter from K.K. Slider with his picture in it too! (that one was really unexpected) I hope that by clearing out enough mail, I will soon get my Valentine's letters!
Edit: Oh, but sadly, I don't have anywhere to put their pictures yet.

Last edited:
Went to a friends town and got a number of extra trees and bushes for landscaping, and finally got Ankha after about 8 or so non-consecutive hours of campsite cycling. I really didn't want to cycle my campsite, but I wanted to buy another game copy and cycle a town or pay 15-30 million bells to get her in a trade even less.

So it was a lot of half-listening to netflix in the background while casting villager after villager into the void, but it was worth it in the end.

Six villagers down, four to go.

today marked the first time i've done the butterfly-catching tour since realising you could keep the flowers/fruit you picked up during some of the tours. previously, i thought you could only get lilies and violets from leif's store. let's just say i've been doing a lot of harvesting.

i'm also hoping to finally catch k.k. slider's acoustic show for the first time tonight. ^^ i work nightshift so i'm usually sleeping/getting ready/working during it, but i'm staying home today.

Last edited:
Caught a bagworm for Punchy, paid off my home loan, asked for my second floor to be expanded, and Hans suggested the parabolic antenna PWP.

I got 3 new badges today randomly :) I also cleaned up my beach to prepare for growing some more hybrids :D Still helping villagers all the time...hopefully I'll get a villager pic soon...

Today in Almond, I:

? Got a house
? Planted the Town Tree
? Greeted neighbors
? Ran errands for neighbors
? Checked out Main Street
? Harvested fruit
? Planted a Perfect Cherry

It was pretty eventful, for a first day! I'm pretty happy
with how things are turning out.

I got the Mermaid Clock and Mermaid Wall :) I absolutely adore that set but I'm so lazy with doing Island Tours that it takes a while...

A garbage can project request by accident.

Completed donations for a geyser.

Changed music for a room.

Watered some flowers.

Shot down a present.

Did the daily chores, digging up fossils/gyroids, watering flowers, talking to neighbors, ect.

Although, I did finally pay off my bridge PWP, and I'm going beetle hunting tonight for my house mortgage :)

Back