• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I had a long day of cycling yesterday. I had someone in my main town move out on the 19th, so I was cycling like crazy to get one of my dreamies in my cycling town to ping. Finally, it happened at 11PM and I started around 1PM. During that time, my cycling town got: Wolfgang, Rosie, Rudy, Francine and O'Hare.

I did the villager reset trick only TWICE in my main town this morning. Shep moved in EXACTLY where I wanted him to after the second reset, right next to Teddy! I can just totally tell they're going to be best friends :)

Slowly turning my house into the perfect Fairy Tale score and so I bought and costumed a lot of the regal items to be royal blue.
It's looking rather nice.

I've been looking for her for ages with no luck, but Diana was finally in my campsite today and I had a space after Phil moved in, so I got Diana <3 I also played with my aunt because it was her birthday today, so we went to the island and did some tours to celebrate :D

Finally decided to build my cafe so I can get it over and done with.

Redecorated my upstairs, left, and basement rooms, did some spring cleaning, and got the caution sign suggested ^-^

Last edited:
Got Tropical Vista wallpaper on private island. Rarely look because it's mostly always mermaid. Set me back 100 medals.

I reset my game yesterday (I began to hate my town :( ) so I'm not very far into it yet. But I'm making the most of winter and built perfect snowmam and managed to get the complete Ice Set :)
Now I'm just collecting snowflakes and selling the furniture so I can upgrade my house!

Fauna made me sad by saying I talked to her too much today, so I stood outside her house as she slept and got out the megaphone and said, "Silly Fauna, you silly little deer!"

Kapp'n answered, "Gar?!"

headslap.gif

Edit: All is forgiven. Fauna sent me her pic in the mail! These are tears of joy!

Last edited:
Got a perfect town again (I lost it by chopping 2 trees -.-), almost finished my rainbow rose garden (1 black rose to go!!) and uh I think that's it.

In Azalea:
Celebrated Katrina's Shop Opening!
Got a Gold Badge for HHA :)

In Parfait:
Celebrated Dream Suite
Got Signatures for Shrunk

Back