• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I completed my rainbow rose garden!! Now to finish my tulip one - just pink, black and purple ones to buy!

HNI_0082.JPG

I got Fuchsia's pic. :D

Apparently she has a stash of them. :p Deena gave me another pic of herself the other day too.

After almost two weeks of no campers whatsoever, I found Kyle in my campsite today. I also found and bought the kappa costume pants on the island (they're rare, if I'm not mistaken).

I got my dreamie marshal today :)

And what's even better is that I traded Ankha for him who was that persons dreamie as well .Needless to say we were both freaking out afterwards :p

Last edited:
It's a pic frenzy in Mirage lately! Skye asked me to give a package to Antonio, and he rewarded me with his pic! This is a day after Fauna mailed me her pic, and two days after Skye gave me her second pic!

I finally got the fourth and last mannequin. I could have gotten those sooner if I had remembered about them. I did know about them but it was only when Gracie gave me my first one that I remembered there were three more. So now I have all four of them but I'm not sure yet what to do with them (or rather; how to dress them exactly). Other than that, after waaaaay too many hours of plot resetting, I managed to make a plot for O'Hare appear. And I stopped Pashmina from moving. Again. That's all, actually. I really need to work on getting PWP's suggestions; I'll do that next weekend! ^_^

Last edited:
Moved Carmen out and gave her to someone that had her as a dreamie ^.^

I also have Freya moving into my town c: Her and Fang will be so cute together!

I managed to create a very dumb mistake in my town today. I bought over 1M + of turnips in my town early this morning. Tonight, I wanted to TT back earlier in the day to buy some more card set series furniture because the T&T Emporium closed. After I did I realized that would automatically spoil all my turnips. So now I have to spend time eventually to throw out those turnips. Ugh. I ended up just turning off my 3DS and putting it away.

Finally got my first pic today. It's Baabara's.

Also got my first silver badge, the Great Samaritan badge.

It's been a busy week. My hero Vic asked for the Zen light one day and than the zen garden the next. My zen area will be finished now. Another lovely villager asked for the Windmill that I've been waiting for. There will be alot of removing and replacing items for the next week.
In my 3rd town I received my first picture from Angus. They asked for a police station and got it. Got a purple pansy there.

I managed to go to the shops before they closed.
It was 7:58. Ah, that made me so happy lol.

Booted up my game and hey, no snow! Also Ruby asked me to give a tricycle to Peewee and I did and got Peewee's pic in return! :D

Marcel moved out today; I gave him to someone that wanted him. I also found and bought the toy hammer on the island, and spent my last snow day building a snowboy and taking plenty of pictures to remember it by. :)

Back