• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Marcel pinged me to move, and he actually decided to go through with it this time. Now I can finally put that park area where he so inconveniently placed his house.

I also had several people over, bought a lot of bushes at the island, and sold all my turnips when I discovered the price had dropped a few bells from yesterday evening.

I accidentally told Cherry to leave, oops. I'm not very fond of her and did want her out eventually but not just yet. Erik distracted me wanting to trade something and I accidentally selected the wrong option when Cherry pinged me. NEVER A DULL MOMENT.

You can stop her. Usually if you talk to her the next day, she'll say, "I should be home packing," and you'll have the option to stop her again.

AHHHHH YEAH! Yesterday, Phoebe gave me the geyser PWP, which was cool, but I wanted the log bench. She just gave me the log bench! HAHA!

I had to endure a little weirdness doing the PWP diving trick. Went out 5 mins, came back, and Antonio asked for a new catchphrase. I said nah. Went out another 5 mins, Antonio AGAIN asked for a catchphrase change! But, that's cool, because I'm demolishing my zen bench and putting in my log bench!

Lay down paths, get a second file, lay down more paths, reclaim my items from before the reset, lay down mor paths, the. Lay down flowers to make the paths look more like paths.

Did the reset trick and went from Hazel -> Tammy -> Cherry and her plot is in a perfect spot! I can't wait for her to move in. Her and Muffy are my favorite uchis so I'm happy that I'm getting one of them in my town. c:

Tried to get 10 visitors to reach train station upgrade. Offered cool globe as it was Nature Day. How pathetic, nobody bothered to help. So I visited myself. Marshal is sick. Grew my first purple tulip. Pyramid is up but 3rd torch in wrong spot. Tearing it down. Isabelle is a pain.

I got Marina to move in (the last villager I wanted), time travelled 1 month into the future and back without losing any villagers to fix dirt patches. Now I can play it normally day by day without having to reset for plots and stuff.

Anhka in my campsite tent and a spot open! She's moving in! I had almost given up on her, but here she was :D

I won an auction for Punchy and just picked him up. He should be laying down his house tomorrow and I'm so excited!

Benedict left but gave me a picture!! Awww now I kinda miss him. Did a bunch of favors for the neighbors and started a new public works project <3

I got my 500 hour badge today lol. Guess I may have a slight addiction! I also received my silver badge for cataloging today!

Got Skye's pic after I gave her a perfect apple (my town fruit being pear). The last time (and first time) she gave me her pic was a week and two days ago. :D

Got to listen in as Fauna and Lolly bonded over some recipes.

Back