• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Got some late-night signatures for Jitters ANNNNNNNND got his pic! It only took 7? months! I seriously don't know why, since I talk to him all the time, give him anything he wants. Oh, well. That's behind me now and I can focus on Gala. 7? months and counting, li'l piggy! GIVE!

i planted some new flowers + trees, and got the illuminated heart PWP! i've been wanting that one for a while so i'm really glad

What flowers do you plant?

w1.png

I managed to rearrange an area in my town with nice rows of various colorful roses! It's become a beautiful garden. I am very pleased with the results.

I finally did the last Gracie's Fashion Check so now I can sell off all of these clothes I've hoarded and actually make some room in my closet.

The day has only just begun, but I removed two bushes that I hadn't realized had been bothering me, and now the line of bushes looks much better. I've also made an imperfect snowmam in a last-ditch effort to get the snowtyke's igloo before the season is over. Last time I made the snowtyke, I only had one perfect snow person but got a snow bunny anyway. I could have sworn two were imperfect. :(

I read the message board and realized that today is Dora's birthday! I didn't know because I have mail problems. I gave her some candy that was leftover from Halloween, and she seemed happy.

Well, Robin is moving in 5 days, meaning I can start stalking cycling threads for dreamies again. I got a golden axe! I am so happy! I also got Katie's pic in the mail after only my first visit from her

Anabelle gave me her picture today, I was so surprised and happy, now I have Mira, Moose, and Anabelle's pictures only 7 more to go.

I just moved in my last dreamie(at the moment) Ruby! I also moved in Marina from the campsite she's so adorable! I'm plot setting ruby but marinas in a great spot! Now that I've got all my villagers I can start decorating my town!

I had Ankha in my campsite and decided to go ahead and get her after Punchy moved out (Gave him to my boyfriend).
Town feels about half complete! Debating making a DA for critiques before I do that, unsure.

I built a perfect snowboy for the fifth day in a row. More importantly, that means I'll be completely done with all of the snowpeople items as of tomorrow. :D

Watered all my flowers. Whew!
For some reason I find the silver watering can's speed being faster than the golden one. Or may it's just me. *shrugs*

Whee! I did the PWP trick w/Phoebe, hoping for the log bench, but she immediately offered up the geyser! I'm not sure where to put it, but I've never had the suggestion and look forward to investigating it.

Haven`t done much lately, but a few things are well worth mentioning.

- I got my first ever BLUE ROSE. I was shocked and esthatic at the same time. Now I hope soon I can get one more, so I can gradually change my town in a blue paradise. :p
- Fang gave me a 2nd picture, for my 2nd characters house. Which is awesome, since he is my fave villager.
- I switched some bushels around and placed gold roses around my house, matching the gold exterior (with black exterior, it looks kinda nice).

I accidentally told Cherry to leave, oops. I'm not very fond of her and did want her out eventually but not just yet. Erik distracted me wanting to trade something and I accidentally selected the wrong option when Cherry pinged me. NEVER A DULL MOMENT.

Back