• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

got the spider crab and loach at 12 am, so i've finally completed my museum!
also got my gold badge for bug catching.

Sold quite a few of my hybrids to clear space for more PWP's. Made about 1mil that will go towards upgrading the house :)

I did a huge dream address update! And I started collecting items for one of my museum rooms.
And I talked to Cube like a zillion times but I don't think that counts as progress...lol

I mostly just cleaned up my landscaping and my beach that was full of flowers. However I did unlock the Shrunk Funk Shuffle! and make almost 3 mil bells from turnips ^^

Sprinkle gave me a throne in exchange for giving her a perfect pear when she wanted fruit. :D And I reminded Gulliver he was going to the Netherlands.

Ahh I finally built something in my new town xP A bridge.

Build my fairy tales clock and adopted Katt!! Finally found a nice and good looking path for my town <3

Made a lot of money
Continuted Curly moving :p

Finalized the ideas for my town and the theme :3

Rosie is unpacking her boxes and tomorrow she'll move in
Zell just planted his house in the worst place possible (forgot to plot reset)

I finished my Deep Sea encyclopaedia and my Fishing encyclopaedia, and managed to complete the aquarium wing of the museum.

Received my golden bug net, donated horseshoe crab to Museum. Big early on mistake. Museum is complete!

Diana suggested the hot spring and I found Marina in my campsite. I invited her to live in my town and she accepted. She's a bit weird, though. Rather pink (though I love Pinky and she's... well... pink too, haha) but it's weird how her mouth doesn't move when she talks. I'll have to get used to that, I think! She wasn't a dreamie or anything, but she is a normal villager and I really need one of those. Let's just hope she doesn't pull the same stunt Fauna and Lolly did and decide to move away without ever pinging me about it and giving me the chance to change her mind!

I was doing an experiment where I carried around a bunch of clothes to see if I could get someone to change, so I did the PWP dive trick. Turned out Phoebe was on the beach, so I was thinking, "I wish I had shells instead of clothes!" But, she asked for a bus stop anyway, so that turned out pretty well!

Was a busy day.

Mott moved today.

Created a 2nd character. Put her house on Mott's old house site. Great location! Changed her hairstyle and hair color asap. Spent the day fishing, catching bugs, gathering fruit to make bells. She is storing a lot of 1st character's items in her closet and in her post office letter storage.

1st character cleaned out a museum room and post office storage. Left a million items for new 2nd character to store in closet/post office storage. Also had 2nd character catalogue then sell a lot of items that were no longer needed. Not sure WHAT I was thinking holding on to so many things I can just reorder if I want them again.

Having fun planning out 2nd character's house and wardrobe. Was going to take my time expanding house, but may drop a bunch of bells from 1st character to speed things up. Fun to decorate new house.

Need to redo 1st character's house. Main room is a mess right now. Back room, too.

Put a fairy circle of mushrooms in a clearing.

Last edited:
Back