• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Poncho finally pinged me to move - it isn't that I dislike him, just that the sole reason I invited him in was so that he could go to my sister. He's been there since the week between Christmas and NYE. When he moves, I'll only have one jock, Cousteau.
Time is the only indicator of permanence, but I'm not tired of him yet.

I've begun to declutter my towns, but it is a very slow process.

My sister will be befriending Zucker tonight, so hopefully I can get back to cycling with that town later on.
Also, Blaire is unboxing.

Rolf moved out by accident in Azalea :(
but Gracie appeared for the final fashion check, and ive built the police station over his house

In Parfait
Completed the Cafe, building the lighthouse :)

Finally got someone moving to make space for Flurry, soon it'll be another so I can get Maple too.
Built signboards + well

Third day in Kiloude woo!
I started paying off my house, even though my transfered millions of bells could do it for me. I'm using that as an emergency fund.
Lucky moved in so I'm stoked about that, and my approval rating is 100 so tomorrow I can officially become mayor :D
I also had Melba over, brought Butch to Flora (so she could ask if he wanted a full life makeover), and Flora invited me over as well.

Yaypers! Pheebs requested the wisteria trellis, which means I now have all the uchi PWPs at my disposal. I can't build the trellis until Ed hits the trail, but at least I have it. Now, Phoebe can . . . relax and enjoy her long life in Mirage, 'cause she ain't going anywhere!

Fang moved in today. He's okay, but I'd prefer Apollo or Rolf as a cranky. Still, he's worlds better than Hans. :)

Also, I found out Stinky will be moving soon. His house is in a good spot, but I don't really care for him, so I let him go. I'd prefer a different jock villager anyway.

Mostly, my day was spent landscaping, as I planted a few bushes and got rid of some unnecessary paths. Katrina was also in town, so I got my fortune told.

(ok so this was yesterday) I finally got a villager to suggest a PWP in my second town! It only took like 2 months. :/ ok, it's not one that I want, but it's progress. Thanks Butch!

I got second place in the fishing tourney. I would have gotten first, but Purrl swooped in with a 9-inch crucian carp at the last second. I'm not mad, though, as I need the silver fish trophy to complete my catalog...

After the tourney, though, Lolly wanted me to fetch her some fruit. I gave her a perfect peach I got from one of my friends, and SHE GAVE ME HER PICTURE!! That's two villager pics in less than two months! :D

Back