• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Got the last smug PWP (pyramid) suggested by Ed. Now, I just want to make sure friendship is high enough to at least get a pic on his departure, and he's free to go. Not a bad guy, but looking forward to the end of smugness.

It took me only one try to plot reset Kodys house. He is in the perfect spot now, which makes me very happy. :) I will also play some games with my camper, Hazel, when I am done studying for the day.

Cycle
Got Zucker out of my town
made someone make a moving speech
and also
Cycled somemore

Angus pinged me but it took three resets to get him to accept his fate to move. Had to get rid of the log bench to make way for Mira's bus stop. Hope~ finally has the Beautiful town ordinance again.

Got Bam as my jock move-in (omg.. <3) and working on my permit. f permit though i hope they remove that sht in future games

Got Bam as my jock move-in (omg.. <3) and working on my permit. f permit though i hope they remove that sht in future games

Thats why i try to not reset in thsi game... takes way too long to get all the shops back etc; _;

Got my first bamboo shoot....soon my town will be full of bamboo :D

Now I'm just doing the diving trick for some extra PWP's!

Completed the last gracie's fashion check, finished building the police station, completed my last joke from Shrunk. Today was a good day :)

More beetle-hunting, Gala pinged me saying that she is moving away, I'm letting her, paid off a house loan, and visited two Dream Towns.

Found out that Fang will be moving in right where Hans' house used to be! I knew I should've put down the jungle gym PWP while I had the chance. At least I like Fang better than Hans, and I do need a cranky villager.

Other than that, just did some odd jobs for my villagers, and continued my search for the elusive char. :/

I got Hazel's pic in the mail and reached 100,000 points for the HHA after doing some redecorating on the second floor of my house yesterday.

Completed the last gracie's fashion check, finished building the police station, completed my last joke from Shrunk. Today was a good day :)

ejeb80d93iq1p2e0yxwzj1ksi.500x281x14.gif

;)

Last edited:
Nooklings FINALLY put a bulletin saying they're upgrading. It took weeks. XD

I've been working on renovating my town and finally getting it to Perfect status, so I've been doing a lot! I chopped down most of my trees (two left!), held the ceremony for our new fountain, and paid off the cafe. Tomorrow I'm gonna start making my gardens, planning orchards, and place the fire pit.

I've put my 4 characters' houses on hold and have dipped into my mayor's savings, so I'm gonna have to try to work on those too. So much to do, so little time.

i did some land scapping but for the most part i just played online with my friends

Last edited:
Back