• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Strange, because even though it's Saturday (the day of the fishing tournament) it never happened in my town... instead, I got Katrina's tent.

YAY YAY YAY! Lolly asked for something for her table, so I gave her a K.K. Condor music box. She gave me her pic! Finally! Seven down, three more to go.

Fortune teller shop was built.
I am well on my way paying of my 3rd characters house, already about halfway done and around 1,5 million in reserve. I will do a night of beetle hunting to net around 3/4 million on wednesday, I can never sleep on wednesdays anyways. :)
I changed the roof of my 2nd characters house to that pinkish style everyone has. Fairytale or something?
Stopped Cousteau from moving, did some chores and requests, got Chrissy`s pic (again).
My next goal is to complete the ranch set, I`m still missing a few items and I need two more furniture themes to complete the interior. I think I`m sticking to wood. So maybe modern wood and the blue or red wood? I dunno yet. :)

Paid off more of my house ^^
Also; Rod pinged me for the 2nd time.. and im letting him go :( i really like him and hes lived in my town since Day 1, but i need Lyman as my food jock and im sure someone will want Rod

I found my PERFECT town map after resetting seven times. Best of all, it was the first map that popped up!

I got more money from selling bushes/TBT bells so now I have enough to pay off 2nd + 3rd houses!
Also got Genji in my town so the boy dreamies are completed! Now the girls and then I can work around landscaping their homes.

Besides from getting second in the Fishing Tourney (which didn't bother me, I've won it twice already), it was announced that Gracie's Emporium is getting built finally! I'm gonna finish the donations on the police station so that both the Emporium and the Police Station open up on the same day!

I organized 1/3rd of my locker to store turnips. :) first time ever trying it out so a bit excited to see how it goes.
Other than that just talked to villagers so far today and did chores for them.

Finally decided on what to do with the bottom right corner of my town, and cut down a couple of trees in preparation for the new playground area there. In addition to the lonely tire toy already sitting there, I plan to put up a sandbox and a jungle gym (and possibly more PWP's, not sure what just yet).

Also, Stinky moved out today. Thankfully, I found someone who wanted him for their town.

I did a lot for some of my villagers today and sent off a bunch of letters. I'm getting closer to getting all the badges, I guess. :p

Savannah FINALLY asked to move! Her house was in a bad spot, and I've been wanting her gone since November!

Skye said something really cute about her tongue turning green from her Shamrock Day cookie, but I missed saving it with a photo, so I reset and had to deal with Resetti. I then spammed Skye with talk to no avail, but she first asked me for furniture and gave me my third copy of her pic. She then asked for any kind of fruit and I gave her a perfect apple (town fruit is pear) and she gave me my fourth copy of her pic. Haha. I'll have to try to get my other normals to say the green tongue thing, but they aren't cooperating.

Last edited:
Back